Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 46. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
What's the cgcoin utility?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
Wanted to share an update: We are very pleased to announce that Petter Sehlin will be joining our Advisory Board - Petter is a Founding Partner of global angel fund True global Ventures and an active ICO-advisor and investor in Fintech ventures since 2008. Petter has in-depth technical blockchain knowledge and a wide network within the area - http://bit.ly/2D8t5BA
Activity: 205
Maybe you can post some updates here about the crowdsale?
Activity: 156
videos? Do you have a youtube campaign too?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
15 days for the presale. If you buy in during the presale, you get a 50% bonus Smiley
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thanks
Hi, devs! You have an impressive roadmap!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Join in Smiley
Looking good...want to participate in the ico.....
copper member
Genie ICO admin
The minimum right now is 1 ETH, it become 0.1 ETH when the public sale starts on 1, February, 2018. Currently you get 50% bonus.
Guys, if now i want to buy more tokens, can i buy it with less than sending 1eth?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
We will be aiming more at tokenizing real world assets - like loans to companies, and not crypto currencies.
how is an asset exchange different from other exchanges?
Activity: 97
great videos with the CEO! Make more of those, please!
Activity: 161
how is an asset exchange different from other exchanges?
Activity: 144
What is the point to spend so much of the future profit for buyback? And especially why if you are making the benefits for token holders?
Activity: 126

Twitter seems to have been updated
Activity: 189
Well, idk about the passports, but the "Trust" level on the forum aren't really working, I guess. Most of users have a neutral one and you can't tell anything about them.
Activity: 126
It should be completed even from a small amount
Activity: 195
I wish the blockchain community became more trustfull towards eachother, maybe the mentioned passports will help to build the credobility.
Activity: 308
Guys, if now i want to buy more tokens, can i buy it with less than sending 1eth?
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
How is it possible for you to lower the fees and rates for borrowing? There should have remained a fair ammount of risks still, right?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
25% airdrop? For real?

It’s a huge part of coins, isn’t it? Too huge
Activity: 141
AI and blockchain are everywhere today! What was your main reason to choose ICO for funding?
Pages:
Jump to: