Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 53. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hi all,

Small update: we noticed the increasing amount of spam on our forum and are currently working on a way to prevent this from happing again in the future. Our apologies for the inconvience.

Best regards,

Maurice

Bitsend
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Besides the AccessWire campaign running now, I contacted geocaching.com and geocaching.nl to inform them of the existence of Checkcoin.
It would be nice to have the word spread in the geocaching community as well imo.

I have also contacted some geocaching websites and I wrote a french article about it which will be published soon I guess! I offered them a giveaway
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
The Checkcoin forum is messed up with a lot of spam atm.
I hope some mod will notice it and get rid of this kind of nonsense and maybe install a good spamfilter.

I also found a coin that uses exactly the same abbreviation as Checkcoin http://clockcoin.net/

These are spambots, if nothing is done about it it will look like this: http://www.gamecoinforum.com/
(not advertising GME, I think it's a worthless coin)

Just deleting or banning the accounts does not solve it, they will simply create new ones. See it as a test.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Besides the AccessWire campaign running now, I contacted geocaching.com and geocaching.nl to inform them of the existence of Checkcoin.
It would be nice to have the word spread in the geocaching community as well imo.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
The Checkcoin forum is messed up with a lot of spam atm.
I hope some mod will notice it and get rid of this kind of nonsense and maybe install a good spamfilter.

I also found a coin that uses exactly the same abbreviation as Checkcoin http://clockcoin.net/
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
was hoping the press release would be a bit longer, but there is enough information in there to get people interested I hope Smiley

It's a good thing the press release is concise, see it as an elevator pitch. It explains Checkcoin's fundamentals very well, that should garner some attention. If the PR was twice as long that wouldn't convince twice as many people. Investors and people in general are bombarded with info every day. The trick is to stand out, not merely to give an enormous amount of details. People will either do further research after they are drawn in by a press release or they will pass. An information overload or overly complicated text will do more harm than good in getting people's attention.

In depth articles are great for new investors to educate themselves or perform due diligence as we call it. But the initial source of information, such as this press release, should be short and appealing.

Source: years in corporate PR.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
was hoping the press release would be a bit longer, but there is enough information in there to get people interested I hope Smiley
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
Remember that the block reward is only 10 coins per block. With the difficulty rising it tells us that although the mining reward has a low coin number, an increasing number of miners feel that their mined CKC will appreciate in value and will offset their mining costs.

Exactly Wink +1
Remember that the block reward is only 10 coins per block. With the difficulty rising it tells us that although the mining reward has a low coin number, an increasing number of miners feel that their mined CKC will appreciate in value and will offset their mining costs. Mining difficulty is imho actually a decent predictor of market sentiment, which is bullish right now.
Invest in your future.

Price is stable and this coin is solid as rock !!
Diff is rising also.

Devteam, very good job about the press  Shocked Shocked Shocked
any new screen to show us ?

Also notice how the network Ghash is picking up? Amazing. Two months of sidetrended accumulation *above(!) ICO price indicates that this coin is a very safe and proper investment. As Springfield stated, community and the thread are peaceful, helpful and incredibly supportive. CKC is still at the beginning indeed, in fact, we haven't hit the early phase yet. Once more people will be aware of CKC the price will find higher bottoms (which its currently doing already).

Im feeling incredibly safe with this investment and love the transparency.

Cheers,

Clyze
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Price is stable and this coin is solid as rock !!
Diff is rising also.

Devteam, very good job about the press  Shocked Shocked Shocked
any new screen to show us ?

We are just getting started. Also Checkcoin is one of few coins that is trading well above ICO price, which is very rare in crypto. It's been gradually rising for months, and I've rarely seen such investor confidence as here. Once more people realise the potential of CKC they are bound to flock here, it's a safe haven from all the ambiguous scammy P&D coins with empty promises that flooded the market in the past months.

Right now we are still below the radar, and investing now is a very smart move. This thread is calm, peaceful and positive. Be ready for the masses, once we gather more attention things will start to heat up.

Invest in your future.
legendary
Activity: 1148
if the transaction is confirmed on your wallet, contact the bittrex support , but may be it's a sign to hold your CKC ...

I was thinking the same thing Smiley I wouldn't sell a single CKC just as the snowball is starting to grow bigger. But he wanted to know so I thought I'd help

FYI I am not planning on selling my CKC. On the contrary, I just want to have a few coins on the exchange to place some orders at a very high price (incase it hits). The vast majority of my coins are stalled offline. In addition, I am one of those "loyal" members to CKC. I am trying to get more people aware of Checkcoin Wink.

Thanks for the help guys.

Cheers,

Clyze

Good to hear Smiley did the transaction confirm in the end?

It went through! Thanks a lot guys!
Understand that I was quite worried, had an ANC fiasco whereas I withdrew my coins and they were stuck for over 2 weeks. The price plummeted severely and my investment wasn't even worth a turd. Incase of CKC that wouldnt be much of a big deal, but ANC was hitting a very sensitive deadline where access to funds was a pre.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Loving community, you all are amazing. Hold strong and accumulate more on this one!

Cheers,

Clyze

Yea I think it's actually an issue with Bittrex. I've had the same thing happen with different coins on different occasions when depositing and withdrawing from Bittrex. I've opened support tickets 2 or 3 times regarding this but I always get my coins in the end. I think maybe sometimes they have to work through a backlog of requests and things get delayed a little.
Waiting for the end of the month to buy some more  Grin
Activity: 326
Crazy Checkcoin talk on Twitter today! Your press release is popping up everywhere Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
if the transaction is confirmed on your wallet, contact the bittrex support , but may be it's a sign to hold your CKC ...

I was thinking the same thing Smiley I wouldn't sell a single CKC just as the snowball is starting to grow bigger. But he wanted to know so I thought I'd help

FYI I am not planning on selling my CKC. On the contrary, I just want to have a few coins on the exchange to place some orders at a very high price (incase it hits). The vast majority of my coins are stalled offline. In addition, I am one of those "loyal" members to CKC. I am trying to get more people aware of Checkcoin Wink.

Cheers,

Clyze

Understand that I was quite worried, had an ANC fiasco whereas I withdrew my coins and they were stuck for over 2 weeks. The price plummeted severely and my investment wasn't even worth a turd. Incase of CKC that wouldnt be much of a big deal, but ANC was hitting a very sensitive deadline where access to funds was a pre.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Loving community, you all are amazing. Hold strong and accumulate more on this one!

Cheers,

Clyze
+1
Invest in your future.

Cheers,

Clyze

Cheers,

Clyze
Pages:
Jump to: