Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 55. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Invest in your future.
Just simply look at all these comments. Only positivity. Amazing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yeah this coin is such a good investment. Marketcap will increase no matter what.

CheckCoinStrong !  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Yeah this coin is such a good investment. Marketcap will increase no matter what.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
+1 for the Devteam !!!

all my love for CKC ( and hyp also ).
As a traveller, i am exiting to use it and get rewarded !

Price goes up slowly , only positive comments here , as soon as lot's of peoples discover the real potential, it's gonna be to late for them for a cheap CKC .
I truly believe in this project for long run .
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Just added my fb and Twitter to support the Thunderclap campaign. I don't have a huge social reach but every little bit counts right?   Tongue
Nice work @BitsendInc!  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Cool nice work Dev team. Grin
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I'm thinking long term here, but to facilitate large scale adoption Checkcoin will need an extremely easy point of sales. It should be very convenient for people how they aquire CKC. Things like gift cards, credit card sales etc. The first question potential newcomers will ask is 'cool, but how can I get Checkcoin' an answer like 'mine them' or 'buy BTC then go to an exchange to swap them for CKC' will make no sense to the crypto uneducated. I don't know if this is being worked on right now, but it should be if development resources allow it. When the platform has fully matured we want people to be able to hop on board without going the usual crypto route. This is paramount to CKC's success. Lots of coins that aimed at adoption outside the cryptosphere failed because their point of sales was overly complicated.

I hope the first new users will do some checkpoints and receive them.
And purchase more after that hopefully in the 'local' payment situation.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Looking very good.
Waiting for the final release and do / share some checkpoints!
legendary
Activity: 1120
If every crypto project was like this...
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
Hello crypto enthusiasts,

BitSend has managed to find some good partners that will help distribute some press releases for us next week. This is what we have planned and managed to arrange so far:

- Guaranteed Google News coverage
- Published on over 200 online news outlets and as many Bitcoin news websites as possible.
- Tweeted to over 40 000 + highly targeted Bitcoin twitter followers (this does not include the reach of our Thunderclap campaign).
- Syndicated through 1000+ online RSS feed monitoring and publishing services.
- Distribution to all of the mainstream global news distribution services (Associated Press, Lexis Nexis, Factiva, Comtex, ProQuest, Market Watch, Gale, Thomson West and Acquire Media).
- Submitted to 40 000 + relevant media outlets (newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, bloggers)
- Published on at least 5 top tier media outlets such as Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle… Exact outlets vary but they are high quality, high traffic mainstream media.
- Syndicated through an extra 20 + PR distribution networks, as well as all the newswires, publication and syndication.

Beyond all of the above (which is guaranteed) we may also be published on Bloomberg Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Bitcoin Magazine, CoinDesk and many more outlets online. It is up to these outlets themselves if they will publish the story. We try our very best!

In addition, we have launched a Thunderclap Campaign to help create awareness and bring new users to our growing community. Checkcoin is about exploring the world around us and even rewarding others for doing the exact same thing. In order for Checkcoin to work, we will require a very strong and active community. We encourage all new Checkcoin users to head over to our community forums. We'd love to hear from you.

Have a great evening!

Best regards,

Maurice,

Bitsend

The devs are 100% transparent and keep delivering. Amazing job guys, keep it up!

Cheers,
Clyze
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

BitSend has managed to find some good partners that will help distribute some press releases for us next week. This is what we have planned and managed to arrange so far:

- Published on over 200 online news outlets and as many Bitcoin news websites as possible.
- Tweeted to over 40 000 + highly targeted Bitcoin twitter followers (this does not include the reach of our Thunderclap campaign).
- Distribution to all of the mainstream global news distribution services (Associated Press, Lexis Nexis, Factiva, Comtex, ProQuest, Market Watch, Gale, Thomson West and Acquire Media).
- Submitted to 40 000 + relevant media outlets (newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, bloggers)
- Published on at least 5 top tier media outlets such as Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle… Exact outlets vary but they are high quality, high traffic mainstream media.
- Syndicated through an extra 20 + PR distribution networks, as well as all the newswires, publication and syndication.

Beyond all of the above (which is guaranteed) we may also be published on Bloomberg Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Bitcoin Magazine, CoinDesk and many more outlets online. It is up to these outlets themselves if they will publish the story. We try our very best!

In addition, we have launched a Thunderclap Campaign to help create awareness and bring new users to our growing community. Checkcoin is about exploring the world around us and even rewarding others for doing the exact same thing. In order for Checkcoin to work, we will require a very strong and active community. We encourage all new Checkcoin users to head over to our community forums. We'd love to hear from you.

Have a great evening!

Best regards,

Maurice,

Bitsend

You guys are doing an amazing job. I am fully confident Checkcoin will be a succes. Thank you for your hard work.
At least 5k next week
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Have a great evening!

Best regards,

Maurice,

Bitsend

You guys are doing an amazing job. I am fully confident Checkcoin will be a succes. Thank you for your hard work.
Activity: 227

Have a great evening!

Best regards,

Maurice,

Bitsend
Hello Maurice,

That's great. I could have known because of custom campaign page with video embedded etc. I will create a tweetcampaign on my account in next few days (10-20 tweets per day)

Thanks  Cheesy

Highly appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Added my support to Thunderclap. +33 K. Isn't 500 supporters a bit much?
(If you don't recruit enough supporters by your campaign's end date and time, your messages will not blast out. )

We all should promote the campaign to make it big. RT https://twitter.com/CryptoTraders/status/526441374078353408

retwitted
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Supported as well, adding 1,912 social reach through Twitter Smiley

once the promotion has begun , we will cover it with a new article Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Hello Maurice,

That's great. I could have known because of custom campaign page with video embedded etc. I will create a tweetcampaign on my account in next few days (10-20 tweets per day)

Thanks  Cheesy
(If you don't recruit enough supporters by your campaign's end date and time, your messages will not blast out. )

We all should promote the campaign to make it big. RT https://twitter.com/CryptoTraders/status/526441374078353408

Hi BTCat,

Starting tomorrow we'll start to actively promote the Thunderclap campaign. We've got some ideas to help speed up the support. Also, we took the storm package (https://www.thunderclap.it/pricing) so the message will be blasted out even if the number of supporters is below 500 on the 17th of november.

Maurice,

Bitsend
legendary
Activity: 1960

Pages:
Jump to: