Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 54. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
if the transaction is confirmed on your wallet, contact the bittrex support , but may be it's a sign to hold your CKC ...

I was thinking the same thing Smiley I wouldn't sell a single CKC just as the snowball is starting to grow bigger. But he wanted to know so I thought I'd help

FYI I am not planning on selling my CKC. On the contrary, I just want to have a few coins on the exchange to place some orders at a very high price (incase it hits). The vast majority of my coins are stalled offline. In addition, I am one of those "loyal" members to CKC. I am trying to get more people aware of Checkcoin Wink.

Thanks for the help guys.

Cheers,

Clyze

Good to hear Smiley did the transaction confirm in the end?
if the transaction is confirmed on your wallet, contact the bittrex support , but may be it's a sign to hold your CKC ...

I was thinking the same thing Smiley I wouldn't sell a single CKC just as the snowball is starting to grow bigger. But he wanted to know so I thought I'd help

we are on the same boat Smiley

Yes Smiley, that ship is like the refuge Checkcoin provides from all the rubbish that is out there. I've been into this game for more than two years and it's so refreshing to hold a coin that has legitimate transparent and non anonymous development and groundbreaking tech in the works as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What do you think about to contact geocaching community? I sent an email to a french community and they are interested to post an article about it. We all need to promote checkcoin.

Just a thought: I hope we will be able to hide the checkpoint's reward!

it's an excellent idea because French like CKC so much !
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Invest in your future.

FYI I am not planning on selling my CKC. On the contrary, I just want to have a few coins on the exchange to place some orders at a very high price (incase it hits). The vast majority of my coins are stalled offline. In addition, I am one of those "loyal" members to CKC. I am trying to get more people aware of Checkcoin Wink.

Thanks for the help guys.

Cheers,

Clyze

we are on the same boat Smiley

What do you think about to contact geocaching community? I sent an email to a french community and they are interested to post an article about it. We all need to promote checkcoin.

Excellent idea, get as many people onboard as you can. First I thought I'd wait until the software is fully developed, but now would be a good time for people to join our ranks. The community is growing every day, which is a very good sign.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

I've sent some CKC from my CKC client wallet to Bittrex more than two hours ago. Unfortunately there are still 0 out of 6 confirmations. Anyone who has an idea how long this will take? In addition; is it possible to cancel this transaction myself? It doesnt show up on the blockchain yet.

Thanks,

Clyze

Is your wallet fully synched? If it is and it's still not working, backup your wallet.dat file (this is important) and delete everything in the roaming/checkcoin folder (except the wallet.dat file) and start the client again.

My wallet is fully synched, I believe it wasn't when I sent the transaction. Does this matter? Will I still need to backup my wallet.dat file? I just did, but I cant find the roaming/checkcoin folder. Just a client.

It doesn't really matter that you sent the transaction without synching, but sometimes the transaction stalls if you send without fully synching. Always make a backup of your wallet, if your hard drive fails or your computer gets stolen your funds are lost forever. The location of the checkcoin folder is C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\CheckCoin (make sure to make hidden files and folders show)

Your wallet file is different from the Checkcoin.exe that you use to start the client

See this video on how to backup your wallet.dat the video is about Dogecoin, but the process is the same http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdFPfDTCLhQ
Invest in your future.
I've sent some CKC from my CKC client wallet to Bittrex more than two hours ago. Unfortunately there are still 0 out of 6 confirmations. Anyone who has an idea how long this will take? In addition; is it possible to cancel this transaction myself? It doesnt show up on the blockchain yet.

Thanks,

Clyze

Is your wallet fully synched? If it is and it's still not working, backup your wallet.dat file (this is important) and delete everything in the roaming/checkcoin folder (except the wallet.dat file) and start the client again.

My wallet is fully synched, I believe it wasn't when I sent the transaction. Does this matter? Will I still need to backup my wallet.dat file? I just did, but I cant find the roaming/checkcoin folder. Just a client.

Thanks,

Clyze

Invest in your future.

Thanks,

Clyze
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
A message to all Checkcoin believers, devotees, disciples, fans, members, participants, patrons, supporter, investors and worshippers,

Play your part and help create awareness for one of our most exiting projects launching Q1 2015 by giving your support trough our Thunderclap campaign!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/18110-checkcoin-explore-the-world?locale=en

Thanks in advance.

Maurice,

Bitsend

I was the first but retweeted now:
https://twitter.com/Checkcoincc/status/526641651331395584
Activity: 227
A message to all Checkcoin believers, devotees, disciples, fans, members, participants, patrons, supporter, investors and worshippers,

Play your part and help create awareness for one of our most exiting projects launching Q1 2015 by giving your support trough our Thunderclap campaign!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/18110-checkcoin-explore-the-world?locale=en

Thanks in advance.

Maurice,

Bitsend
Activity: 326
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I am holding CKC for the long haul, one of my favorites. I think there is a lot of potential here.

thx to all for these precious CKC !!!
Sorry guys that I bought up all the cheap coins on a few exchanges.
Just couldn't resist the temptation  Cool
Even sold my last bag of RDD for it.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Sorry guys that I bought up all the cheap coins on a few exchanges.
Just couldn't resist the temptation  Cool
Even sold my last bag of RDD for it.
Pages:
Jump to: