Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 58. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Checkcoin will really make a difference. I'm getting more and more convinced of a bright future for CKC.

https://altcoinherald.com/distribution-remains-greatest-hurdle-altcoin-success/
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
Not much sellingpressure. ICO investors that wanted out have sold in first weeks or on the rally and some are willing to buyback. Increased my holdings on this dip.
Holding CKC for a few months could be very rewarding, at least until the release of the geocoaching software in feb 2015.

this +1

there are still many people that have not heard of Checkcoin, when they do they will imidiatly understand the potential Checkcoin has. If you look at the views on the CKC video you will find out that ONLY 700 people have watched it so far. Imagine what will happen if they launch a thunderclap campaign and more press releases....

I honestly think CKC will be at ~10k in a few weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Not much sellingpressure. ICO investors that wanted out have sold in first weeks or on the rally and some are willing to buyback. Increased my holdings on this dip.
Holding CKC for a few months could be very rewarding, at least until the release of the geocoaching software in feb 2015.
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
Sudden big price rise. Is there something other than the usual thing going on?

Mouth to mouth marketing Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Sudden big price rise. Is there something other than the usual thing going on?
Activity: 868
what is news for this coin it is rise up on Bittrex?
Maybe the upcoming press release?

are u sure only press release?
Not only no, but as a part of the growing awareness of this unique project.
+1
legendary

Not only no, but as a part of the growing awareness of this unique project.

legendary
Activity: 168
Hey guys,

I just completed our first Checkcoin article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/checkcoin-could-become-the-foursquare-of-digital-currency

Fel free to share it Smiley

I have had numerous favorites and reTweets since posting a link to the article. Great job! Lots of positive feedback out there.
Invest in your future.
Hi Checkcoin Companions,

We have decided to push our Thunderclap campaign and press release to monday the 27th of oktober. Untill then some more articles might show up seeing as we have already contacted several websites. However, starting on the 27th hired press release services will start to publish new articles to help create more awareness for project Checkcoin. In addition we will launch a Thunderclap campaign at the same time to reach bigger audiences.

Keep you posted,

Maurice

Bitsend

Excellent update. Keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Hi Checkcoin Companions,

We have decided to push our Thunderclap campaign and press release to monday the 27th of oktober. Untill then some more articles might show up seeing as we have already contacted several websites. However, starting on the 27th hired press release services will start to publish new articles to help create more awareness for project Checkcoin. In addition we will launch a Thunderclap campaign at the same time to reach bigger audiences.

Keep you posted,

Maurice

Bitsend

Quoted for awesomeness
Activity: 227
Hi Checkcoin Companions,

Keep you posted,

Maurice

Bitsend
legendary
Activity: 1596
Hey guys,

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/checkcoin-could-become-the-foursquare-of-digital-currency

Thank you! Retweeted and shared your article on our Twitter feed.

excellent news, thank you Smiley

sent my donation address to Clyze Smiley
Activity: 227
Hey guys,

Thank you! Retweeted and shared your article on our Twitter feed.
Invest in your future.
Coffee shop must accept CKC !!!!

Actually a very good suggestion. Eversince Bitsend is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands it is plausible to make these kind of ideas happen. Or atleast reward CKC visitors a small discount or something.

Hey guys,

As for you my dear friend; excellent article. I am not a big CKC holder myself, but I would like to donate you a few CKC as a symbol of generousity and thank. The community needs people like you. Keep up the good work. Reply with your CKC address and it will be on the way pretty soon :-)

Keep up the good work all of you. Great community, great devs.

ps; devs please PM me your e-mail address, I would like to discuss something.

Cheers,

Clyze
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Coffee shop must accept CKC !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1596
appreciate your support Smiley
legendary
Hey guys,

Very well written article and I shared it of course (also at the official forum) Wink
Pages:
Jump to: