Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 62. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 100
found this new blockexplorer + rich list

http://blockexperts.com/ckc
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
It's a wrap!

Our Checkcoin Give Away just closed. In total 12.500 CKC will be send to 50 new community members that registered on our forum. All payments will be made today (17:00 GMT +1). We hope you will stick around and introduce yourselfs in our new members section. A strong community will help Checkcoin grow in the future, share new ideas and tell us how you envision Checkcoin in the future.

Link: http://www.forum.checkcoin.cc/viewforum.php?f=8

Thank you!! Received my coins Smiley

Selling 314 coins for 174 BTC. I know how much they are worth Wink
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
coins received thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
It's a wrap!

Our Checkcoin Give Away just closed. In total 12.500 CKC will be send to 50 new community members that registered on our forum. All payments will be made today (17:00 GMT +1). We hope you will stick around and introduce yourselfs in our new members section. A strong community will help Checkcoin grow in the future, share new ideas and tell us how you envision Checkcoin in the future.

Thank you the cons are received!
Activity: 131
Ok thanks, I just had to rant a bit.
No problem as I understand that the ranting came from someone that has a good look at the cryptoworld as it is nowadays.
I don't mind criticism as long as it is constructive intended.

Lol, by rant i meant it by "talking endlessly" and not so much in a frustrated/negative sense.

Not worried at all with the current price. Grabbed a good amount at the bottom.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I been staring and analyzing the chart this past week. I placed several sell orders around 1800-2200 range the past couple days and many people started selling straight into the buy wall. Hopefully they went from weak hands to stronger hands. I ended up getting more at 1300-1400 price, I think that is the bottom. I also just took my sell orders down.

Checkcoin's market cap is around $75,000-$90,000 and ranked 110th-130th place. It's silly how low it is at the moment considering how many garbage coins and useless coins are priced higher than checkcoin. Checkcoin is actually useful especially for businesses/events/etc, many other coins are just, well....coins. I can go on and on and give you a business lesson and how this type of technology can help business.

Many people are waiting on the sidelines and thinking "I'll buy some when everything gets released", I think by then it will probably be too late and it will probably be priced much higher.

I am glad I am an early adapter and accidentally stumbled on this thread. Devs are doing a great job with the updates also.

Of course, but you have to remember that a lot of those coins in the top 100 are artificially inflated and have no real value. CKC also at this point does not have any real value either, and that is something we also have to remember. But, as long as the dev team delivers, the value will go up no doubt. Right now I'm happy to pay speculator prices for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
No problem as I understand that the ranting came from someone that has a good look at the cryptoworld as it is nowadays.
I don't mind criticism as long as it is constructive intended.
I been staring and analyzing the chart this past week. I placed several sell orders around 1800-2200 range the past couple days and many people started selling straight into the buy wall. Hopefully they went from weak hands to stronger hands. I ended up getting more at 1300-1400 price, I think that is the bottom. I also just took my sell orders down.

Checkcoin's market cap is around $75,000-$90,000 and ranked 110th-130th place. It's silly how low it is at the moment considering how many garbage coins and useless coins are priced higher than checkcoin. Checkcoin is actually useful especially for businesses/events/etc, many other coins are just, well....coins. I can go on and on and give you a business lesson and how this type of technology can help business.

Many people are waiting on the sidelines and thinking "I'll buy some when everything gets released", I think by then it will probably be too late and it will probably be priced much higher.

I am glad I am an early adapter and accidentally stumbled on this thread. Devs are doing a great job with the updates also.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Lmao with those dung flies dumping their CKC at these prices.
Thanks for the cheap coins guys  Tongue
Activity: 227
It's a wrap!

legendary
Energy coin master
10 btc buy wall at 1300 disappeared on bittrex, a lot of people selling now...hmmm..
Nice opportunity to buy some new or extra CKC!

+1 exactly Smiley

It certainly is a very good time to buy. I'm just a little peeved that I used all my available BTC to buy @ ~1700 sat. If I'd been a little patient, I could've bought @1400 and have myself an extra chunk of CKC. Now I have to wait till the end of the month to get more BTC  Sad Still pretty happy that my order got filled though, 1700 is really dirt cheap for CKC  Smiley
I was trying to get some CKC @ 1355 and 1400 but now to late.
But it gives me good feeling that I supported the coin.
Also bought some @1730 and take some profit @2500 last week.
The number of coins I own are more or less the same but spend less BTC for the coins I have.
It is good to take profit when you see possibilities, the exchange rate is fluctuating so you can buy back @ lower levels (but not always!).

Edit: Wow just get 12500 CKC @ 1202 and 5000 @ 1550!
Activity: 326
buy now or regret later, this coin is moving to new levels soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
When is the next expected update?

they don't have a regular update cycle. they will update us when they feel there is something to say. it might be a while till something of substance is happening. i'd rather see something concrete than the usual teasing.
legendary
Activity: 1148
10 btc buy wall at 1300 disappeared on bittrex, a lot of people selling now...hmmm..

+1 exactly Smiley

It certainly is a very good time to buy. I'm just a little peeved that I used all my available BTC to buy @ ~1700 sat. If I'd been a little patient, I could've bought @1400 and have myself an extra chunk of CKC. Now I have to wait till the end of the month to get more BTC  Sad Still pretty happy that my order got filled though, 1700 is really dirt cheap for CKC  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
When is the next expected update?
Activity: 630

+1 exactly Smiley
legendary
Energy coin master
Activity: 560
Done, thank you.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: