Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 63. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
We've got some free CKC up for grabs!

We are giving away 250 CKC to the first 50 people that post a reply on our community forum (see link below). Make sure to include your Checkcoin wallet address. Deposits will be made within 24 hours after the reply.

Link: http://www.forum.checkcoin.cc/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59

Thanks!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

We are giving away 250 CKC to the first 50 people that post a reply on our community forum (see link below). Make sure to include your Checkcoin wallet address. Deposits will be made within 24 hours after the reply.

done

Thanks
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Ponderously ruminative

Indeed, thank you very much.
First page "Wether you're an explorer.." should be "Whether you're an explorer..."

Just before that error, I also saw "are able to to", "eachother", which should obviously be "are able to" and "each other".

Thank you for your feedback.

You are welcome, also thanks for the give away ! Smiley.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 227

First page "Wether you're an explorer.." should be "Whether you're an explorer..."

Just before that error, I also saw "are able to to", "eachother", which should obviously be "are able to" and "each other".

Thank you for your feedback.

@BitsendInc You guys have done an awesome job! The new op kicks some serious ass  Cool

Thank you. We will make sure to update it with new footage every now and then.
i can only imagine how much fun it will be walking down the street with my checkcoin wallet trying to find checkpoints. I just hope there will be enough users in the Netherlands so that I don't have to travel to the other side of the world to find checkcoins Smiley

Yea, it'll be fun !
Activity: 326
i can only imagine how much fun it will be walking down the street with checkcoin mobile trying to find checkpoints. I just hope there will be enough users in the Netherlands so that I don't have to travel to the other side of the world to find checkcoins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The longer I am invested in Checkcoin the more I am convinced I made the right choice.

Checkcoin is essentially Bitcoin 2.0, it creates both a need and want for people outside crypto to get involved in our little cryptosphere. A true incentive besides monetary gain.

Don't get me wrong, Bitcoin is still king and will be, but there is absolutely no reason why Checkcoin shouldn't take LTC's market cap in the near future.

Do not underestimate the hype potential this has. Sure it may take a little while but the future is being written right here. Trust me, this will blow your minds.

I feel like my journey for "the perfect altcoin" has come to an end, sure I hold others, but Checkcoin is my main investment now.

Same here, I also feel like my search for the perfect altcoin has come to an end Smiley CKC is the only coin I'm focused on when it comes to long term investment and I will keep accumulating as my funds permit every month.

@BitsendInc You guys have done an awesome job! The new op kicks some serious ass  Cool

Activity: 630
The longer I am invested in Checkcoin the more I am convinced I made the right choice.

Checkcoin is essentially Bitcoin 2.0, it creates both a need and want for people outside crypto to get involved in our little cryptosphere. A true incentive besides monetary gain.

Don't get me wrong, Bitcoin is still king and will be, but there is absolutely no reason why Checkcoin shouldn't take LTC's market cap in the near future.

Do not underestimate the hype potential this has. Sure it may take a little while but the future is being written right here. Trust me, this will blow your minds.

I feel like my journey for "the perfect altcoin" has come to an end, sure I hold others, but Checkcoin is my main investment now.

+1 man i hold 350K and i am keep buying Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If every goal is hit in their roadmap then this coin has serious potential.
Activity: 560
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
I'm very pleased to see this and I am sure that it will convince more and more people of the advantages of cryptocurrencies. Smiley
Activity: 277
looks nice, gj

Yep I agree. Very solid design. Simple and effective. They know what road to take Smiley
Activity: 434
looks nice, gj
Pages:
Jump to: