Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 66. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
I see this as a chance to add to my holdings for 2x ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
As Maurice said:

As shown on our roadmap, the coming weeks will be spend on setting up a good PR strategy and campaign.

So I am convinced that we'll have enough updates coming on next weeks. It really is as someone said: One month in the cryptoworld is as one year in real life.
Good things need time, right?
It seems all right.Just should not be this price.Can be higher.

it really should be higher. right now the price is just a reflection of the (temporary) 'yawning void' that this thread is. while there are probably better times ahead, it's not really appealing to any new investor.

Activity: 267
It seems all right.Just should not be this price.Can be higher.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

I was here today and I hope such park places are also available for Checkcoin soon.
Is there communication with foursquare? Their community is maybe also interesting for adoption of Checkcoin I think.

yeah ofc, same for me. i'm certain it's where they got their idea for checkcoin.
they are taking geocaching to a new level.

whats great about it is, there is a potential usergroup outside crypto/nerd circles
Activity: 277
ill guess next week another cool update seeing its quiet now. they are probably working their asses off lol :p
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 267
The market seems to be losing steam.Need to encourage more positive news. Wink
Hi all , i was here following since day 1 and bought on the ICO.
i am a big fan already Smiley

at this ICO time i was not sure about my investment,but after weeks passed, i am buying more now , and it seems that since 2 days the total market is like frozen , very low volume, price stable, and very hard to buy lot's of CKC.

The reason is simple, all the buyers are holding there CKC,just a few peoples ( weak hands ) how needs some cash or for any reasons sold there CKC but by very small quantity .
Look at Bittrex and Bter, it's easily understandable .

Market cap now is a joke ( 100k$ ) with a very low supply coin , an innovating coin with real company behind, it can goes Up to 100/200k sat per CKC.

I am not talking about prices but for me CKC is already a killer !

Devteam is working hard so it's normal that they are not here 24hours a day Smiley

You have to remember that this is not a scam, they don't have to show bullshits for keep this thread in the uppers pages...

this is a long term project so sell me your "Cheap" CKC on bittrex Smiley

Good luck team !

I will not be surprised if CKC will have a 5M$ marketcap in January Smiley

+1
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
let's just all agree that as many updates as possible are good and that we trust the devs to update us whenever it fits their schedule/doesn't hinder development progress.

interesting..

Looks nice and clean. That pinterest style makes is look very modern and user friendly.
Retweeted
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hi all , i was here following since day 1 and bought on the ICO.
i am a big fan already Smiley

at this ICO time i was not sure about my investment,but after weeks passed, i am buying more now , and it seems that since 2 days the total market is like frozen , very low volume, price stable, and very hard to buy lot's of CKC.

The reason is simple, all the buyers are holding there CKC,just a few peoples ( weak hands ) how needs some cash or for any reasons sold there CKC but by very small quantity .
Look at Bittrex and Bter, it's easily understandable .

Market cap now is a joke ( 100k$ ) with a very low supply coin , an innovating coin with real company behind, it can goes Up to 100/200k sat per CKC.

I am not talking about prices but for me CKC is already a killer !

Devteam is working hard so it's normal that they are not here 24hours a day Smiley

You have to remember that this is not a scam, they don't have to show bullshits for keep this thread in the uppers pages...

this is a long term project so sell me your "Cheap" CKC on bittrex Smiley

Good luck team !

I will not be surprised if CKC will have a 5M$ marketcap in January Smiley

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
let's just all agree that as many updates as possible are good and that we trust the devs to update us whenever it fits their schedule/doesn't hinder development progress.

interesting..

Looks nice and clean. That pinterest style makes is look very modern and user friendly.

interesting..
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
No one is complain about the devs, they are doing more than great. I was just giving suggestion for future references and how to better the community.

But is seems like suggestions from the people who invest in the coin is bad because it will put "pressure on the team", we shouldn't speak, we should all keep quiet. Sit, wait, 2015, take no action...

O look there is a bug in the software, I'll let the devs know...o wait, I shouldn't give suggestions on how to better the community and coin because that would be using "bully techniques".

Please stop exaggerating to make yourself look like some kind of helpless victim. Your suggestion was unrealistic, considering they are merely developing the software now and giving an update as often as you requested would be useless when there is literally nothing to update about. Unless you just want them to waste time by coming in here to say "Welp, still coding everyone. Also, I had a latte this morning. I might even get one tomorrow morning, too." and other useless information a few times a week just to appease you.

Nobody said you can't report bugs. Nobody said you can't provide suggestions. But when you suggest something that nobody else agrees with, prepare to be told that. If literally everyone else here is saying multiple updates every week is excessive, maybe it's time for you to step back and say "hmm, maybe they are right" instead of trying to act like you are the only genius in a room full of idiots.

I mean, you come in here basically threatening the dev team ("I'll sell all my holdings if you don't provide updates at MY desired frequency!") and expect people to bow down to you? You didn't even make a suggestion, you made a threat. Learn to be respectful and maybe more people will respect your opinion, too.

Look who is exaggerating now. And also when you quote, you are suppose to quote word for word what I said.

- I came in here giving a few suggestions that the community should be updated a several times a week. Not saying that they weren't doing that already.

- This is what i said after being bashed:
"A few sentence several times a week takes like less than 5 minutes a week and it is not stressful. That is not asking for much...if it is let me know, you'll see my sell orders up soon."

I said that because obviously taking a few minutes a week to update us is not "stressful", and we all know that the dev would not say it is "stressful". I already said I only have single digit of btc in checkcoin so that wouldn't count as "threatening".

Never mind. You win, I lose. Lets all agree that my suggestion to update us several times a week with a few sentence is "unrealistic" and "stressful" for the devs. Case closed.
Pages:
Jump to: