Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 86. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
You got typo.

everybody can ask bittrex add chancecoin   Smiley

here is the email:  [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
everybody can ask bittrex add checkcoin   Smiley

here is the email:  [email protected]
Are you sure ? Gone already.

Ok missed this ICO. Time to get some.
Then be quick 930 Satosi for 25276 CKC! @ C-CEK.com
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Then be quick 930 Satosi for 25276 CKC! @ C-CEK.com
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Based on the current block height, it is about 28 hours till block 8000s.
Activity: 560
why don't you buy from market? here you go 120k in ico/little below ico price https://c-cex.com/?p=ckc-btc

Does anyone got 1 million CKC to sell out of an exchange using an escrow ?

I'd like to get some for a premium of course based on current price.

Make me an offer in case, thank you.

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Some cheap coins for sale... 100k at ICO price  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
I would love to know an ETA on the closed beta of the geolocation software (a major feature imo).
In the meanwhile I'll be hodling them coins as if it were eggs that must be hatched.
And I hope to see a community manager soon to keep this project transparent and bind the community.
Activity: 326
ICO spending started, getting a bit quiet in here...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Does anyone got 1 million CKC to sell out of an exchange using an escrow ?

I'd like to get some for a premium of course based on current price.

Make me an offer in case, thank you.
Activity: 585
So the spending of ICO has started. Is it ok to ask what it is used for or will such post be deleted?

This post will not be deleted, of course.
Indeed.Didn't notice this problem.
There should be a part of be used to lift prices.

It was not a problem, I was just curious. I like transparency:)
Activity: 225
So the spending of ICO has started. Is it ok to ask what it is used for or will such post be deleted?

This post will not be deleted, of course.
Indeed.Didn't notice this problem.
There should be a part of be used to lift prices.
Activity: 585
Activity: 206
Bter is a very good trading site.But the CKC does not seem to have greater development.

More and more people will pay attention to it if the volume to the top.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

I think we're good. The ICO coins represent only 14% of the total number of coins + this coin will be extremely hard to mine. This combination should be enough to provide us with all the security we need. It doesn't matter how wide the price fluctuates, all that's happening is that coins are being redistributed. Once weak hands have dumped and mining starts, people will very quickly realize how hard it is to get new coins through mining and bagholders will realize how lucky they are to have bought at the price they did. The only possible problem I see is if the whole 14 million ICO coins end up in the hands on 4-5 whales. This is likely not gonna happen though.  I'd say now is a very good time to pick up cheap coins.  Smiley

+1

Agree with you.So now the price is very low.Increased 10 times very easy.
I just deposit some more BTC, the current price is very attractive for me.
Activity: 267

I think we're good. The ICO coins represent only 14% of the total number of coins + this coin will be extremely hard to mine. This combination should be enough to provide us with all the security we need. It doesn't matter how wide the price fluctuates, all that's happening is that coins are being redistributed. Once weak hands have dumped and mining starts, people will very quickly realize how hard it is to get new coins through mining and bagholders will realize how lucky they are to have bought at the price they did. The only possible problem I see is if the whole 14 million ICO coins end up in the hands on 4-5 whales. This is likely not gonna happen though.  I'd say now is a very good time to pick up cheap coins.  Smiley

+1

Agree with you.So now the price is very low.Increased 10 times very easy.
Activity: 560

+1
Activity: 267
Not everyone is proficient in English.We need to carefully read and understand.. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: