Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 87. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
The coin has great potential.Annual production of more than 10000 only.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Well max number of coins is actually 100,000,000 but right now there's only 14,000,000 in circulation. The rest will be mined over years.
thank you guys  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Well max number of coins is actually 100,000,000 but right now there's only 14,000,000 in circulation. The rest will be mined over years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
what's the total amount of Checkcoin?
thanks
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Bter volume is small.You need to add to the bittrex.

I cannot see Checkcoin on Bittrex. Do you have a link ?

read.. its not on Bittrex yet..

OK,thanks, yes, English grammar error : interpreted 'add to the bittrex..' as add volume together. Bittrex is a higher volume exchange.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bittrex only knows how to add the biggest crap coins. I have feeling they might be bitter because Bter one-uped them this time.

I still would like to see them add tho
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!

read.. its not on Bittrex yet..
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Activity: 582
Coin price fluctuating??  meh.

Activity: 215
legendary
is so low right now

Ya seriously.  Are these just miners dumping?

probably not, since mining this coin offers no rewards til block 8,000 so , that leaves ICO buyers only. and dev team are the only ones that have any of these coins. your guess from those 2 are as good as it gets. but it does narrow the field down some.

Yeah, too early for miners.

I expect it's most likely just impatient ICO people, or people who received dumps earlier, so if they sell below ICO prices, they could still be making a profit. Or... well... the 2nd option listed by the poster above.

My concern with this coin was the long delay between release and having a working system. If people are impatient already, it could be problematic. Unless whales are just eating now, that is, then a pump will occur in the near future.

I only have some crumbs of this, which I got for free with some minor arbitrage trades between c-cex/bter, so don't stand to lose or gain a whole lot either way. I like the idea behind the coin, just not sure if the price will remain stable until the system actually works.

I think we're good. The ICO coins represent only 14% of the total number of coins + this coin will be extremely hard to mine. This combination should be enough to provide us with all the security we need. It doesn't matter how wide the price fluctuates, all that's happening is that coins are being redistributed. Once weak hands have dumped and mining starts, people will very quickly realize how hard it is to get new coins through mining and bagholders will realize how lucky they are to have bought at the price they did. The only possible problem I see is if the whole 14 million ICO coins end up in the hands on 4-5 whales. This is likely not gonna happen though.  I'd say now is a very good time to pick up cheap coins.  Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
all pool no coin , all block no coin ,why /?

read the first page. It is planned this way, no coins until block 8001.
legendary
Activity: 1050
all pool no coin , all block no coin ,why /?
Activity: 630
anybody send email to bittrex?

i don't personally think we need Bittrex ! being on Bter is much better ( i am sure you know the reasons )
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
is so low right now

Ya seriously.  Are these just miners dumping?

probably not, since mining this coin offers no rewards til block 8,000 so , that leaves ICO buyers only. and dev team are the only ones that have any of these coins. your guess from those 2 are as good as it gets. but it does narrow the field down some.

Yeah, too early for miners.

I expect it's most likely just impatient ICO people, or people who received dumps earlier, so if they sell below ICO prices, they could still be making a profit. Or... well... the 2nd option listed by the poster above.

My concern with this coin was the long delay between release and having a working system. If people are impatient already, it could be problematic. Unless whales are just eating now, that is, then a pump will occur in the near future.

I only have some crumbs of this, which I got for free with some minor arbitrage trades between c-cex/bter, so don't stand to lose or gain a whole lot either way. I like the idea behind the coin, just not sure if the price will remain stable until the system actually works.
Activity: 582
is so low right now

Ya seriously.  Are these just miners dumping?

legendary
anybody send email to bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
is so low right now

Ya seriously.  Are these just miners dumping?
Activity: 121
 is so low right now
Pages:
Jump to: