Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 88. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
 'report to moderator' does nothing.

because asking a business their sales is the first question any real invester would ask

and the way you people are its surely a fraud cause you wont answer
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
No blocks at supernova? Is it coin mines at all? 12h and no coins.

Why zero rewards till block 8k?

Please READ the OP !
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Luckily I'm immune to fud, as I do my own research and definitely don't need the opinion of a disillusioned shitcoin gambler.
And so far I see a dedicated team behind this coin with a 5+ POD and a few childhood diseases like the blockissue, but that is a minor issue and picked up by the devs quickly.
All in all as trustworthy as a cryptocoin can be imo.

About right.

The most extreme Trolls and Fudsters are the embittered gamblers . Their investment track records are abysmal, so if you use them as a contrary indicator, you might win a few more than average.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
I read this on the OP:
Right now our goal is to start a closed BETA 2 months after our IPO is closed
Is that still the state of affairs?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I sent mprep a private message regarding the troll in this thread.

I hope you guys do the same since the 'report to moderator' does nothing.
legendary
Luckily I'm immune to fud, as I do my own research and definitely don't need the opinion of a disillusioned shitcoin gambler.
And so far I see a dedicated team behind this coin with a 5+ POD and a few childhood diseases like the blockissue, but that is a minor issue and picked up by the devs quickly.
All in all as trustworthy as a cryptocoin can be imo.
legendary
so you dont have sales

its quite evident  

FUD etc..
and the pools should be showing the blocks as zero its an issue that wont go away at block 8000

I buy a few thousand every time I see a FUD post (whether or not it's justified). I am happy to lose 100% if it goes wrong, but overall I have made good profits using this strategy over the past year.

Someone should compile a paperwallet generator for this coin.
legendary
Use your ignore button, report to the moderator, but most of all...

Activity: 252
GreatOrchid, please stop being so stubborn. I'm sure it's easier said than done...

Try walking into an investment center with the same attitude and see what happens. You're just embarrassing yourself. Please stop.

You're not an investor, you're just a troll.

And btw, no other investors have been asking spamming trolling beside you... and you're not even an investor.

People, there's a report to moderator button. Let's use it since there's a sticky on top of the ANN page that states what is trolling and such.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Why zero rewards till block 8k?
legendary
Activity: 1176
what is your company year sales investers want to know

its not spam its a valid question

if our sale are nuthin then tell everyone

tell us the sales numbers

are you the police?...
what your authority asking like that,.
come on guys ...keep your attitude,be the fun people
it's better for you and fun too,..

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Zero block reward until block 8k
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Already got some "work" for the oncoming community manager:

- Show your face at the Casheer forum
- Get us some info on flitsmeister as asked here several times like e.g. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8894194, whether good or not.

We aim to meet up with Flitsmeister very soon, after this we can let you know more about their role in Checkcoin and how they will be helping us in the future. I hope you understand that we do not want to release or post anything about possible partnerships until things are set in stone.
legendary
Activity: 1148
For trading it is nice that CKC is on more exchanges but for developing the coin it is not necessary now. In a few months much coins are needed for the geoloction Aps and then trading is more important. I think the BTC from the ICO is just te beginning for investment of the future. Much more companies go use and extent the possibilities for geoloction link with crypto currencies and they possible need the technology from Checkcoin. There is was patent pending stated in the start post so that can give revenues to make Checkcoin a great coin. Now it is very attractive to buy as many as you can I 'm very happy with this awesome innovative geoloction feature for this coin. This can have a very huge value in the near future. Just imagine all the possibilities! The salaries for development are peanuts if you will see the great unlimited perspectives.

that's why we invest checkcoin.

it's really a innovative coin with some great features.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
what block is this at right now?

~ 4000, which means that block 8000 will be reached in about 2.7777 days.
legendary
Already got some "work" for the oncoming community manager:

- Show your face at the Casheer forum
- Get us some info on flitsmeister as asked here several times like e.g. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8894194, whether good or not.
Activity: 267
Some fud really boring.May be a brain is a little disorder.
Activity: 434
what block is this at right now?
legendary
A paperwallet generator for Checkcoin would be beneficial , especially at this stage, where the wallet software will be frequently upgraded.

Pages:
Jump to: