Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 89. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
We would like to remind you that this is a self moderated threat. As much as we love listening to your opinion and take critisism very seriously, we will delete any post that is made only to spread false information and fear among our current investors.

In this case: We have deleted all posts made by GreatOrchid
Good move, at least I don't have half a thread with ignore messages Wink
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hi all,

I'm the one who created this coin for the devs. I tested the following on a local testnet:

I mined some zero reward blocks and indeed the daemon did not tell me about these. They did not show up on the listtransactions list as either generate or immature transactions. Then I changed the 8000 blocks to some low value on this line to 20 or whatever blocks I already mined: https://github.com/Checkcoin/checkcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1327 Recompiled and rebooted the daemons and started mining again. This time transactions were showing up on the listtransactions list.
Anyone can repeat this test if you can change a number, compile your own wallet and run two instances as a different user. (Finding blocks is easy on testnet)

Here is what I personally think about this 'issue':
Transactions with a value of 0 are worthless, they can never ever be referenced as input transactions. Thus they are a waste of bits and are not stored in the wallet (but they are in the blockchain).

My test proves that the 'findblock' will work after block 8000. Perhaps the blocks currently found and registered in the pools are due to the nFees being some non-zero value. Mind that the transaction volume is so low that tx
fees are not necessary yet. Though I am interested in an example where zero reward blocks are showing up in a pool. This will help tell me whether this is because of something I changed myself or it is something much deeper in the wallet core that should not be touched anyway.

I suggested to the dev's changing the block reward to 1 satoshi until block 8000, so you guys know that it's all working properly.

Just to confirm. AmazingDreams is one of the developers working on Checkcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1176
What was the original ico price? 4000 sat?
Or lower because its Trading around 1000 now.

Like the unique idea of geolocation. You can also try to convince companies to invest in it.
When arrived on spot there is some extra incentive with some kind of advertisement or discount.
Lots of ideas and possibilities here. Must be foolproof though.

Tnx

ico price 1000 sat,using escrow
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
release something
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
What was the original ico price? 4000 sat?
Or lower because its Trading around 1000 now.

Like the unique idea of geolocation. You can also try to convince companies to invest in it.
When arrived on spot there is some extra incentive with some kind of advertisement or discount.
Lots of ideas and possibilities here. Must be foolproof though.

Tnx
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I'm the one who created this coin for the devs. I tested the following on a local testnet:

I mined some zero reward blocks and indeed the daemon did not tell me about these. They did not show up on the listtransactions list as either generate or immature transactions. Then I changed the 8000 blocks to some low value on this line to 20 or whatever blocks I already mined: https://github.com/Checkcoin/checkcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1327 Recompiled and rebooted the daemons and started mining again. This time transactions were showing up on the listtransactions list.
Anyone can repeat this test if you can change a number, compile your own wallet and run two instances as a different user. (Finding blocks is easy on testnet)

Here is what I personally think about this 'issue':
Transactions with a value of 0 are worthless, they can never ever be referenced as input transactions. Thus they are a waste of bits and are not stored in the wallet (but they are in the blockchain).

My test proves that the 'findblock' will work after block 8000. Perhaps the blocks currently found and registered in the pools are due to the nFees being some non-zero value. Mind that the transaction volume is so low that tx
fees are not necessary yet. Though I am interested in an example where zero reward blocks are showing up in a pool. This will help tell me whether this is because of something I changed myself or it is something much deeper in the wallet core that should not be touched anyway.

I suggested to the dev's changing the block reward to 1 satoshi until block 8000, so you guys know that it's all working properly.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Someone asked me to check out a couple coins, this was one of them. I was very pleasantly surprised to find a coin with a unique idea and real potential. Actually a reason to buy Google glass now too. lol.. (Love the augmented reality angle)
legendary
Activity: 1176
maybe i'm not the big investor but i have good impressions with this coin.
new features,backed by real company and also developers who are experienced in the payment processor.
so i hope to the Dev,use your all abilities to make this coin soar
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Thanks for the support.
Activity: 227
We would like to remind you that this is a self moderated threat. As much as we love listening to your opinion and take critisism very seriously, we will delete any post that is made only to spread false information and fear among our current investors.

In this case: We have deleted all posts made by GreatOrchid
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
For trading it is nice that CKC is on more exchanges but for developing the coin it is not necessary now. In a few months much coins are needed for the geoloction Aps and then trading is more important. I think the BTC from the ICO is just te beginning for investment of the future. Much more companies go use and extent the possibilities for geoloction link with crypto currencies and they possible need the technology from Checkcoin. There is was patent pending stated in the start post so that can give revenues to make Checkcoin a great coin. Now it is very attractive to buy as many as you can I 'm very happy with this awesome innovative geoloction feature for this coin. This can have a very huge value in the near future. Just imagine all the possibilities! The salaries for development are peanuts if you will see the great unlimited perspectives.

+100000

You got the point!
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
For trading it is nice that CKC is on more exchanges but for developing the coin it is not necessary now. In a few months much coins are needed for the geoloction Aps and then trading is more important. I think the BTC from the ICO is just te beginning for investment of the future. Much more companies go use and extent the possibilities for geoloction link with crypto currencies and they possible need the technology from Checkcoin. There is was patent pending stated in the start post so that can give revenues to make Checkcoin a great coin. Now it is very attractive to buy as many as you can I 'm very happy with this awesome innovative geoloction feature for this coin. This can have a very huge value in the near future. Just imagine all the possibilities! The salaries for development are peanuts if you will see the great unlimited perspectives.
As most of you have already noticed Checkcoin has been added to BTER.com:

https://bter.com/trade/ckc_btc

Thank you for all the support. We notice that our already strong community is growing every day. Your help and support makes it a lot easier for us to approach new exchanges and introduce them to Checkcoin. We are still talking to several exchanges, more will follow soon!

Please note that we have taken in the communities advice and will be introducing our very own community manager any day now. This will be done around the time our first promotional activities start (besides twitter, fb and bitcointalk).

Sincerely yours,

Bitsend

how about send email to bittrex or mintpal?

I tried through twitter, dev retwitted me, i think we will be there soon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
As most of you have already noticed Checkcoin has been added to BTER.com:

https://bter.com/trade/ckc_btc

Thank you for all the support. We notice that our already strong community is growing every day. Your help and support makes it a lot easier for us to approach new exchanges and introduce them to Checkcoin. We are still talking to several exchanges, more will follow soon!

Please note that we have taken in the communities advice and will be introducing our very own community manager any day now. This will be done around the time our first promotional activities start (besides twitter, fb and bitcointalk).

Sincerely yours,

Bitsend

how about send email to bittrex or mintpal?
legendary
Activity: 1148
should wait for the reply from dev team.

no need to FUDs or spam at this thread.
asking for the truth behind a company , to prove its real

seems like you just dont like me exposing your scam

taking money from investers by lie is fraud

tell us the sales for this company if there are any

investers want to know and they want it now
Cool

Haha that's all you have to do?
Creating a false quote with my name?
What a kid, i found you at C-CEX chat trying to make yourself a god saying "you ruined this thread".
HAHAHA what a shame of you.
your not my director
i dont have to do shyt u say
your mad cause im exposing your con
this used to be clockcoin
its a reuse
its bullshit and your a loser

he is sleeping its middle of night in holland you f-ing wake him up it a rented office he wont be at work right its a company who is there sat night

Haha nice try, he's also not your employee,
He has nothing to proof to you, he need to proof for he's community, and i'm sure he's community don't care about your f*ing FUD.
You're a loser, maybe you fall at some scams before and know thinks everything can hurt you.
Go to bed child, it's late for you in the real world.
It's funny how this GreatOrchid replied to everyone, but don't replied to me, are you a man or a kid?
Call them by phone and request your proofs.
there im replying
i didnt take money from investers
let them say their sales numbers its not too much to ask and if its nice it will help them
if its non existant and all you idiots are mad it proves its a con job
cause that how you low lifes make money of con ing investers
and your all the children here
so let the dev say his numbers if he will let the chips fall as its all exposed

Yeah, but you didn't replied my question, why don't you call them and ask face to face?
Are you scared?
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
asking for the truth behind a company , to prove its real

seems like you just dont like me exposing your scam

taking money from investers by lie is fraud

tell us the sales for this company if there are any

investers want to know and they want it now

You're absolutely wrong.  They haven't lied at all.  They said they were a small start-up in the Netherlands.  How is that a lie?  They didn't say they had billions in sales or that they had been in business for 50 years.  Are you not reading what they are saying?  If you want to complain about something than pick something else.
It's funny how this GreatOrchid replied to everyone, but don't replied to me, are you a man or a kid?
Call them by phone and request your proofs.
Pages:
Jump to: