Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 30. (Read 118683 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I have just seen the ETA  for launch ON https://www.altcoincalendar.info/calendar it say  2AM GMT is this official ??
Activity: 60

We clearly stated that no one is bound to any form of donation....we decided to setup the Official Pool with that rules. (38% to charity address)...but no one is forced to mine on official pool, so i can t see the point here.
If other pool operators do not see the fairness...please take a closer look.

Does'nt this undermine the charity aspect of this coin than ?

This is the part where our metaphor of "Proof of heart" comes in. Every human being taking part in this action can decide for himself how much of his earnings he can and wants to donate.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

We clearly stated that no one is bound to any form of donation....we decided to setup the Official Pool with that rules. (38% to charity address)...but no one is forced to mine on official pool, so i can t see the point here.

Does'nt this undermine the charity aspect of this coin than ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
is the launch going to be 2day can you let us no plz because i will need to get my bro to come to my home and start my rigs for mining thks Huh Cheesy

Refer to my post above, we will make a public announcement, here and in the main post in the first page.
Don't worry, see you at relaunch.
Activity: 61
is the launch going to be 2day can you let us no plz because i will need to get my bro to come to my home and start my rigs for mining thks Huh Cheesy
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
founder of X-Laboratories
we deleted the wallet address that WAS clearly VISIBLE on out MAIN POOL...because...the launch was faulty. ( some stupid line of code)
We stopped all...(only 72 blocks were mined) figure it out 30 blocks are  with zero reward..being under a 51% attack since the first  minute...we decided to shutdown...to preserve fairness...

p.s
the only pool with 30+ ppl mining on it was coinmine....all the others...and our Official pool...were unable to sync...
Activity: 11
Hi there,

My thoughts about this charity.

Let me explain :

If you set a 38% + 2 % than all pools have to comply to the same settings.

What's also is missing the charity wallet address in the OP, so everybody can see where the coins are going.

And every pool has to set a public temp wallet address, and when all mining is done then transfer the temp wallet to the charity wallet.

So everything is transparent, in the blockchain.

coinmine.pl has "0% fee 100 % go to the charity", if there is no fee how can the miners of this pool donate to the charity ?

cryptopools.com "0.5% pool fees + 0.5% donation to x-children.org", so this pool wil give there pool fee to charity ?

If a pool uses MPOS, where is the option to force miners to donate ?

Any other thoughts about this ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
Good luck with coin
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Still supporting and waiting.Just take your time to do it the right way.

There's good code and bad code,and nothing in between.

Me and my friends are waiting! I have trust in a long time member!

Pro-tip: Bitcointalk member accounts are routinely sold for other people to use. Don't simply assume a 'long time' member is the same person behind the computer screen that originally registered the account.
That may be true, but Ivan is a member you can trust. That's a guarantee.

He is after all the one who got me started mining in the first place months ago.

I'll be waiting for the launch Ivan Cool

I'm pretty sure I am me, Silver knows me from another forum, and you have my twitter with my real picture as well.
We'll announce the ETA soon.
Activity: 91
ico=scam?
Isnt ico just a cute way to say ipo

Ico= initial coin offering
Ipo= initial public offering

Or if im wrong please teach me
brand new
Activity: 0
When will it lauched? I can't find ETA?
Activity: 20

Pro-tip: Bitcointalk member accounts are routinely sold for other people to use. Don't simply assume a 'long time' member is the same person behind the computer screen that originally registered the account.
That may be true, but Ivan is a member you can trust. That's a guarantee.

He is after all the one who got me started mining in the first place months ago.

I'll be waiting for the launch Ivan Cool
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Activity: 420
As you all may have witnessed our initial launch didn't go as planned. The code was bugged and we couldn't
rely on our first code developer. Because of this we have changed the dev team since roughly 48 hours and
they are working hard towards making the code of Child work.
We are very sad to disappoint everyone who is supporting us and ourselfs, but the teams are working to get
the problems fixed as soon as possible.
We appreciate everyone that is sticking with us and on whos support we can count. Once we have a 100% sure
estimated time of arrival we will make an announcement. This will be sufficiently early so everyone has
time to get ready and it is as fair as possible.
Again thanks for your support and patience, we hope to bring news soon.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
As you all may have witnessed our initial launch didn't go as planned. The code was bugged and we couldn't
rely on our first code developer. Because of this we have changed the dev team since roughly 48 hours and
We are very sad to disappoint everyone who is supporting us and ourselfs, but the teams are working to get
We appreciate everyone that is sticking with us and on whos support we can count. Once we have a 100% sure
estimated time of arrival we will make an announcement. This will be sufficiently early so everyone has

Supporting - and patiently waiting. Good luck!  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Any ETA for relauched???
Activity: 490
Activity: 91
Pages:
Jump to: