Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 26. (Read 118683 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
we need some hash at
www2.coinmine.pl/child/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
its only gpu freindly pool lol Cool

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
we need some hash at
www2.coinmine.pl/child/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
its only gpu freindly pool lol Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Any exchanger yet ?

I want some coins give me a price .
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Sure makes X11 dead now.
why? rent it? mine it. hold it.  
not necessary that theyr mining [CHILD] X-CHILDREN

Check minerspool top 10
I just noticed they have FPGAs for half of the major algos there. Sure makes video-card mining stone age.

You have to also consider that there are still some very large GPU farms out there. 100 280X cards will get you 450MH/s or so on X11 but I do agree that GPU mining is dieing.
Activity: 256
Sure makes X11 dead now.
why? rent it? mine it. hold it.  
not necessary that theyr mining [CHILD] X-CHILDREN

Check minerspool top 10
I just noticed they have FPGAs for half of the major algos there. Sure makes video-card mining stone age.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

With worldcoincares, it would be nice to see where the donations are going to.  Showing some transparency will probably get more people to donate.  Otherwise, they will just go directly to the campaign site and donate.

100% agree, transparency (and developing new techniques for even more transparency) is the ultimate goal of Worldcoincares, but right now it's pretty far off. The site is still being developed and needs more web dev contributions. Smiley

Thanks for checking it out. Smiley

Sure makes X11 dead now.
why? rent it? mine it. hold it.   not necessary that theyr mining [CHILD] X-CHILDREN
Can you tell where is this renting from?
miningrigrentals.com
Thanks.
np
Is minerspool having 10HGs among 4 top miners? How is that even possible with X11? FPGA?
heavy machinery

I see. Thanks.

Sure makes X11 dead now. Can you tell where is this renting from? Thanks.
Is minerspool having 10HGs among 4 top miners? How is that even possible with X11? FPGA?
heavy machinery

I see. Thanks.
heavy machinery
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Why not use http://worldcoincares.org/ ? At least that's not a scam and it doesn't sound like you want to create a decentralized exchange to sell children!

Sir, please refrain from attempting to hype worldcoin in this thread.

I'm sure some of us don't forget. Remember that partnership with a lawyer, what was his name?
The FTC and Phenixcoin dealings (probably the same team all along).

Hype after hype, fake news all the time, to suck innocent buyers in.

The X-Children team, unlike these low life altcoin developers,  is not after people's money, but instead, wants to make a change and CREATE value, to get the people in need a new source of donations. Where's the scam here? I'd be happy to debunk every claim you make.

Good day.

Wow, you didn't even LOOK at the site, did you?
Worldcoincares isn't about hyping Worldcoin, it's a meta-charity site that would have been glad to host any Children-related charity and accept donations in all cryptos.
But instead of seizing this opportunity to help out, you forge ahead with this ego-flattering altcoin - at the same time calling altcoin developpers "lowlives".  Self-defeat much?

I did not call you a scammer, only questioned the value of the project.  Spending so much time and energy on something that is guaranteed to end up being a short-term pump and dump - no matter what YOU do once it's released - makes me wonder if you're really thinking of the children.

ps: None of the things you mention have any relations to the Worldcoin Alliance.

With worldcoincares, it would be nice to see where the donations are going to.  Showing some transparency will probably get more people to donate.  Otherwise, they will just go directly to the campaign site and donate.

On the other hand, X-Children team is transparent with their donations.  If I feel at any point that they are not true to their words, I will no longer support them.  Just that simple...

-tb-
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You are not bound to any mandatory donation on your pool, any percentage or donation is welcome.
http://www.cryptoday.info/
We will add only active pools.
regards
X

Thx, appreciate your support.  Wink

So, if we say 50% of the poolfee go's to charity, than we will be added to the OP ?

So your gone delete coinking.io not even a visible child pool ?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Why not use http://worldcoincares.org/ ? At least that's not a scam and it doesn't sound like you want to create a decentralized exchange to sell children!

Sir, please refrain from attempting to hype worldcoin in this thread.

I'm sure some of us don't forget. Remember that partnership with a lawyer, what was his name?
The FTC and Phenixcoin dealings (probably the same team all along).

Hype after hype, fake news all the time, to suck innocent buyers in.

The X-Children team, unlike these low life altcoin developers,  is not after people's money, but instead, wants to make a change and CREATE value, to get the people in need a new source of donations. Where's the scam here? I'd be happy to debunk every claim you make.

Good day.

Wow, you didn't even LOOK at the site, did you?
Worldcoincares isn't about hyping Worldcoin, it's a meta-charity site that would have been glad to host any Children-related charity and accept donations in all cryptos.
But instead of seizing this opportunity to help out, you forge ahead with this ego-flattering altcoin - at the same time calling altcoin developpers "lowlives".  Self-defeat much?

I did not call you a scammer, only questioned the value of the project.  Spending so much time and energy on something that is guaranteed to end up being a short-term pump and dump - no matter what YOU do once it's released - makes me wonder if you're really thinking of the children.

ps: None of the things you mention have any relations to the Worldcoin Alliance.
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
sorry, i unpacked the files, and scanned the file named Child-Qt.exe, and guess what? same result:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e0b9a96435c44e0d4ed658f7120204c70b81b03c31740548c1a5798069497976/analysis/1410437796/

would you please try it yourself?

edit: the other file named qrc_bitcoin.cpp seems good.

Da fuck, sorry I was confused with swapcoin problem.
Maybe it's false detection by AVware (I can't google it) and VIPRE (seems to be not well known)?
I'm not defending, just strange. I don't see any bad activity over Proccess Monitor (reg & filemon) with Child-Qt.exe filter.

im using the wallet and haven't seen any shady activity either. maybe it's just a false alert.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
founder of X-Laboratories
You are not bound to any mandatory donation on your pool, any percentage or donation is welcome.
http://www.cryptoday.info/
We will add only active pools.
regards
X

Thx, appreciate your support.  Wink

So, if we say 50% of the poolfee go's to charity, than we will be added to the OP ?
Pages:
Jump to: