Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 32. (Read 118683 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Sorry for the lack of updates, we have the developers working on the code.
We should be able to release it soon, but we don't want to leave no strings attached.

I understand this is proving problematic. You said yesterday you wanted everyone to have the same fair chance thus why you were relaunching today with a set time everyone could be ready. There is currently no set time and many who were ready have now had to go off to bed due to the delay. You should finish code entirely and run it on testnet with every variation tested. Then set a date for launch and post it. The window today was missed.
+1
+1
+1

There's no rush.
Mishaps happen, not much one can do about it.
I imagine you are a little stressed Ivan, but you & the devs are doing well.  Smiley
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
We should be able to release it soon, but we don't want to leave no strings attached.
Delayed two days all OK, but please set the countdown, thank you!

Agree. At me 1 am.
Activity: 332

I understand this is proving problematic. You said yesterday you wanted everyone to have the same fair chance thus why you were relaunching today with a set time everyone could be ready. There is currently no set time and many who were ready have now had to go off to bed due to the delay. You should finish code entirely and run it on testnet with every variation tested. Then set a date for launch and post it. The window today was missed.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Delayed two days all OK, but please set the countdown, thank you!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1197
i am out for today...

feeleep
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ETA to another delay.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
An explanation of what's going on and an ETA would be nice.
Activity: 61
Ooohhh..... it got very quiet in here  Grin

F., this is a hero member's project!! Can't we trust no one here??

Ivan's a good dude. You can trust him. He's probably more upset at this point than most of the miners here, except maybe the renters.

Hate for this to be happening to him, really. I'm positive that his intentions are most honorable.

I'm waiting too - not renting. Hope it all works out.
some sort of update would not be to much to ask no Huh
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection

Ivan's a good dude. You can trust him. He's probably more upset at this point than most of the miners here, except maybe the renters.

Hate for this to be happening to him, really. I'm positive that his intentions are most honorable.

Not upset,just want to go to sleep   Roll Eyes

I get it - luckily for me, it's ~5:30 pm here. I can afford to wait. But there's always somewhere in the world where it's insanely bad timing.  Undecided
Activity: 60
IF you want THEN you can !!!
"Every BIG thing has a small begining" Nikola Tesla ... so I have patient and will wait because I trust this guys that this will be a good and BIG project...
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

Not upset,just want to go to sleep   Roll Eyes

Activity: 99

NO...
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
Chirp Chirp.
Activity: 420

Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
too bad spend ours yesterday and noiw i am staring to the monitor again for maybe nothing , must sleep look again tomorrow , succes

Just set your miner to the two/three pools and it will connect when the pools are up.

-tb-
yeah did that yesterday but i was mining nothing with my rented rig, but tanx anyway for your advise
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
too bad spend ours yesterday and noiw i am staring to the monitor again for maybe nothing , must sleep look again tomorrow , succes

Just set your miner to the two/three pools and it will connect when the pools are up.

-tb-
Activity: 68
There is a launch failure! ! ! !
dev, asleep, offline! ! ! Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: