Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 25. (Read 118683 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
i got booted from crypty from dcgirl she is a scammer and so is this coin
way scam coin ok got it see you
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
why bash the bashers ... best to try to win over bashers deleting posts makes one to wonder.no one needs a dictator if only good things are posted here ill pass.if you cant take it you are only hurting the children,a lot of people have been burnt hard realize this please

burnt hard in the past

As you can see Ivan even quoted the FUD in his own post.

But theres no need for incredible font size and red colour. Posts of this disrupting nature will get deleted, no argueing. This is a civilized forum and not some big tree of screaming monkeys.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
I can read your post. And I actually agree to it aswell. However font-size 110, 40 lines, no thank you.

Thats all. Smiley

How long till "day-1 mining" is passed?
should be around 2hrs i think
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I can read your post. And I actually agree to it aswell. However font-size 110, 40 lines, no thank you.

Thats all. Smiley

How long till "day-1 mining" is passed?
why bash the bashers ... best to try to win over bashers deleting posts makes one to wonder.no one needs a dictator if only good things are posted here ill pass.if you cant take it you are only hurting the children,a lot of people have been burnt hard realize this please

burnt hard in the past
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hello Ivan,

Please continue removing these horrible posts, you are doing fine. From my point of view, just focus on X-CHILDREN and leave the rest as it is. Love to see you keep this thread clean and productive/imformative.

Greetings,

Robbie
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I deleted this post because of the layout, mainly.

We are open to constructive criticism and suggestions but this post is a direct attack, based on false speculations, and as x-laboratories said, these kind of posts make no sense whatsoever.

Re-read his post, try to digest that this coin is not a scam, where's the scam?

Where's our gain?

Why so much hate against a charity effort?

LOL , you guys havent figured this out yet!?!? Let me spell it out:

1. There is one miner on the official pool with 7GHZ of X11 (7,000+MHZ). WHO do you think would rent 7,000MHZ *AND PAY 40% fees!?!? NOBODY!! Its the dev!! He is getting ALL the blocks, therefore YOU CANT go to another pool, because the other pools by sheer luck are getting .00001% of the blocks, and  HIS official pool gets 99.9% of the blocks. So the only choice is to go to HIS pool, and pay the dev 40% of the 99% of the coins he is already getting. The only charity here is 99.999999999% of the money goes to the dev. He *IS* the charity!!

HE ENDS UP WITH 99.9999999999% of the money!!!! A new style of scam, very creative, but fuck you dev, you worthless piece of shit, you WILL rot in hell for your lies, and using a fake childrens charity to get rich!

BTW , you wont get rich, because this coin is as dirty and foul as It gets, and now the truth is out NO exchange WILL ACCEPT IT, and I personally guarantee it wont make it on Bittrex, as I live around the corner from their main headquarters, and will personally drop in and have a word with them about you. Ohh didnt know Bittrex main office is in Las Vegas?!!?! I did Wink Youll make from this coin exactly what its worth 0. LMFAO!!

Hell, your not even a good scammer!! You made it sooo obvious and easy to prove. The whole world is not as stupid as you are. Nice try.

Vegas

(The new coin Sheriff)
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
How is this project considered a "risky bet" for the dev team as indicated in your translation?
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
Mate, please..i know sometimes life hurts..but hey...turn off the monitor, go for a walk and relax.
We are not responsable of your past failures and we don t deserve your bad words.
We have nothing to hide..and the concept itself is far away from some "techno hippy" new killer app...scam coins.
We are trying to make something new here...help real people. Maybe it seems weird to you, but we honestly don t care too much...it s up to you.
Now, if you have your problems, we can deal with that, but please...write only facts not your personal speculations, we are not interested, you are welcome here but only if in a good mood..
Regards
X
I saw the forbesmining username mining @ minerpools last night. Today he hollers scam coin from a noob account? Too funny.

@ forbesmining, welcome to ignore.
Activity: 163
founder of X-Laboratories
Mate, please..i know sometimes life hurts..but hey...turn off the monitor, go for a walk and relax.
We are not responsable of your past failures and we don t deserve your bad words.
We have nothing to hide..and the concept itself is far away from some "techno hippy" new killer app...scam coins.
We are trying to make something new here...help real people. Maybe it seems weird to you, but we honestly don t care too much...it s up to you.
Now, if you have your problems, we can deal with that, but please...write only facts not your personal speculations, we are not interested, you are welcome here but only if in a good mood..
Regards
X
Activity: 297
No reputable exchange will add this S C A M coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
We heard bittrex and c-cex didn't accept to add the coin to their exchangers !!!
Why ?

From where you got this info ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
We heard bittrex and c-cex didn't accept to add the coin to their exchangers !!!
Why ?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
guess you gotta bang on the box sometimes to get it moving  Cry
legendary
how come pool isnt finding blocks is several hundred %
dev ?
800% other one is 300%
is it genesis block burping or somthing else  :-\www2.coinmine.pl/child/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
legendary
how come pool isnt finding blocks is several hundred %
dev ?
legendary
Activity: 938
Dev, what about PoD ? In this dark times, PoD is totaly need !!!!
Activity: 812
To vegas and the other fudsters:

Let the supporters speak for us.

You have an address in the OP, you have a block explorer.
2+2 Vegas, go see for yourself.

We'll announce when we are ready to sell the coins and send the money to the charities and you will see real world media articles talking about it too.
We are covered all around, this isn't your typical scam coin and won't get anywhere with baseless claims.

Have a good day.
Nothing to see here, moving on.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
We still mining the coin .
Pages:
Jump to: