Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 33. (Read 118683 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
too bad spend ours yesterday and noiw i am staring to the monitor again for maybe nothing , must sleep look again tomorrow , succes
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Excellent, just didnt want my girl to have to sign up for pools and change shit in my bat files and whatnot, trying to orchestrate this all from android and teamviewer lol

I feel for you..  Trying to do that on a launch sucks a lot.
We are working on it, should be ready to launch soon.
Indeed, this forum has some amazing people.
Stay put guys, we will be launching soon.
                           can you post HERE when the wallet is ready do home page plz?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Hash renters are going to be some very  Angry campers.
Activity: 68
Not know to ask! This technology is also on you to do what dev, Lv I'm gone!  Undecided Undecided Undecided Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 91
Excellent, just didnt want my girl to have to sign up for pools and change shit in my bat files and whatnot, trying to orchestrate this all from android and teamviewer lol
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Is the coinmine.pl pool operator here? If yall arent going to be ready please let us know

All pools are waiting for link to source.  Hang tight...

-tb-
Activity: 91
Is the coinmine.pl pool operator here? If yall arent going to be ready please let us know
And you can name at least some of Digits time. Sitting in front of the monitor, as if nothing else to do. Grin

This.  Want to be here for launch but can't sit spamming f5.  Take the time you think you need, add 2 hours and set a time.
Activity: 300
And you can name at least some of Digits time. Sitting in front of the monitor, as if nothing else to do. Grin
hi what is the .conf file for this coin for solo i see the port numbers but has it got addnodes ??
Activity: 574

Nothing amazing in announce relaunch at fixed time and then make delays.
Soon. We talking about hour, hours, days?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Guys when you start a coin? I have to look after a sick mother. I can still sit at the computer.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Status?

Are we live?
New Windows wallet yet?
I get a 404 at the x-children site for Windows-qt

If not sweet, my GPU's still have to finish the last Folding@Home Work Units so that'll keep 'em busy until launch.
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
i runned it but my roamingfolder is empty

You are so fracked right now Sad

If you have a backup, go to it NOWWWW!! and make another wallet and send ALL your money to it and change your password!!! ASAP!
maybe stupid quastion but i encrypted all my wallets and have a backup on stick , i need to go to sleep now  is it save to wait till tomorrow???
Really need a solid start time
Activity: 68
Heavy shooting even further delayed so long, wasting everybody's time! Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: