Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 35. (Read 118683 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Not sure I'd download that link above, folks. Not too many 200KB wallets out there, just saying.

Yep, it has a trojan

100% Grin

DONT DOWNLOAD THAT WALLET FROM ABOVE, with mega link  its a VIRUS!! I did download and run it on an empty farm station, it "APPEARS" to do nothing!! WATCH OUT!!
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Not sure I'd download that link above, folks. Not too many 200KB wallets out there, just saying.

Yep, it has a trojan

100% Grin

I was hacked!   I did NOT post that message with the wallet download!

Thanks for jumping on it!!

Binmon  (the real one!)
Activity: 300

Yep, it has a trojan

100% Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
already did , forgot to watch if it was de old DEV , delete it after it won't install the wallet but am a little scared now
bbr
Activity: 290

Yep, it has a trojan
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Noob posting download links? I don't think so.
May we have a countdown plz? I want to be there at the start..but dont know if start is a few minutes or few hours from now.

Thanks
Vegas

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/835-CHILD
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
May we have a countdown plz? I want to be there at the start..but dont know if start is a few minutes or few hours from now.

Thanks
Vegas
By the way, I still hang on coins www2.coinmine.pl. Why do not correct and not removed?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
21 minutes left to launch
What are the forecasts for the launch? Huh Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
New wallet released yet?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Dev, new wallet where to download?
Activity: 84
So are we on time today ??
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
no need for purse or wallet, die coin die
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Yes, throw away that purse and get yourself a new wallet...    Cheesy

-tb-
Hello everyone. Now, as I understand it, the old purse delete and then load the new one, right? Grin
Activity: 812
The coin is a darkcoin fork, which doesn't mean it has the privacy features enabled by the way.
Just wanted to make that clear.
Activity: 60
I don't really grasp how you can still believe we are scamming with all the prove of our identities we delivered so far.

I don't see any proof beyond you claiming to be connected to Billy Berlusconi. We've had Satoshi Nakamoto, himself, appear on this forum on a regular basis quite recently, if you believe every claim that is made by anonymous forum members.

Features:

Innovative POA (proof of AntiScam) to secure investor from frauds.

This doesn't really mean anything, does it?

I would also ask why you chose to clone a coin with the primary focus of anonymous transactions. It would suggest you intended to transfer coins around without being able to be tracked. Hardly the choice of a new paradigm of morality-based coin projects, now, is it?

Maybe you should read those newspaper articles again then:
http://espresso.repubblica.it/affari/2014/07/10/news/il-nipote-di-berlusconi-scommette-sui-bitcoin-e-il-giornale-passa-alla-moneta-virtuale-1.172963
and
http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/bitcoin-e-monete-virtuali-fare-beneficenza-x-children-si-pu-1047583.html

Regarding the POA, you are totally right! We will replace this with Proof of identity. Our apologies for using a wrong technical term.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I don't really grasp how you can still believe we are scamming with all the prove of our identities we delivered so far.

I don't see any proof beyond you claiming to be connected to Billy Berlusconi. We've had Satoshi Nakamoto, himself, appear on this forum on a regular basis quite recently, if you believe every claim that is made by anonymous forum members.
Features:

Innovative POA (proof of AntiScam) to secure investor from frauds.

This doesn't really mean anything, does it?

I would also ask why you chose to clone a coin with the primary focus of anonymous transactions. It would suggest you intended to transfer coins around without being able to be tracked. Hardly the choice of a new paradigm of morality-based coin projects, now, is it?

Pages:
Jump to: