Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 17. (Read 45343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
invested in Chronologic arnd same time as substratum. only difference, invested 5eth into this one and not the others. Would be laughing right now, if my hard earned 5eth was in Sub. Hopefully chronologic will prove me wrong one day:( Still havent sold any DAYs yet.
3 Months in...if a share of company were to drop 75% with the first 3 months, you would definitely get a few visits from door kickers....
(if you dont like the project, GTFO comment, keep it for yourself, I do believe they have a great idea that's why I have been in since the beginning but they haven't kept their promises. Or give me my 5eth and I would be more than happy to GTFO)

Partner, support and LAUNCH 6 proof-of-time projects. (roadmap for 2017, 3 days left better get on that promise ASAP)

Made the same mistake. But even if they partner with some good projects, I don't see how the value of DAY would increase because of that. The token doesn't have a use case.
It was trading good at launch and its above ICO, then they announce that they have committed a mistake in the time mint so the devs decided to create a new token and correct the time mint result is, two token one is useless and the other just dump to negative 73% in just weeks.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
sell this scam faster!
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
invested in Chronologic arnd same time as substratum. only difference, invested 5eth into this one and not the others. Would be laughing right now, if my hard earned 5eth was in Sub. Hopefully chronologic will prove me wrong one day:( Still havent sold any DAYs yet.
3 Months in...if a share of company were to drop 75% with the first 3 months, you would definitely get a few visits from door kickers....
(if you dont like the project, GTFO comment, keep it for yourself, I do believe they have a great idea that's why I have been in since the beginning but they haven't kept their promises. Or give me my 5eth and I would be more than happy to GTFO)

Partner, support and LAUNCH 6 proof-of-time projects. (roadmap for 2017, 3 days left better get on that promise ASAP)

Made the same mistake. But even if they partner with some good projects, I don't see how the value of DAY would increase because of that. The token doesn't have a use case.
Activity: 32

Activity: 381
Merit: 11
This is still alive and kicking or are developers gone stray?
dev are still active- they did 2 webinars about the token the past days and also if i understood corretly realsed an alpha-version of the plattform..so they are working Smiley at least it looks like it from the outside. But we need new news in the future to prevent price from dropping;)
Activity: 518
Hello. Bye.
This is still alive and kicking or are developers gone stray?
Activity: 273
why they don't apply to list on exchanges?

It might be a good idea to ask why don't they do anything at all?
Activity: 18
why they don't apply to list on exchanges?
Activity: 172
I had a issue with my Timemint that I can't explain.

I was receiving it normally, then one day I decided to transfer my DAY coins to another account. Since then, my Timemint stopped generate coins...
What is the deal?
Do I have to keep DAY coins at the address for mining? What about the days I didn't receive during that period?

Or am I just not aware about some rule of the contract?

Last time I received some DAY was 42 days ago.

Any help would be very appreciated.

The timemint generates coins based on a percentage of your current holdings, so if you don't have any DAY in your account there won't be any new DAY generated

Thanks for the explanation. This is... Strange to me, and it was not clear for me at all. I thought the fact I have a certain amount of Timemints attached to my account should be enough, no matter the amount of DAYs I have on it.
Do you think that simply moving my DAYs back to the address is enough to make it restart mining?

Another doubt: if I buy more DAYs and just pile it up at my timemint address, I will start to mine more?

Right. More DAYs, more gain. Timemint is just an ability to stake DAY tokens attached to ETH account. To transfer this ability 8888 DAYs needed on account.
Activity: 3
I had a issue with my Timemint that I can't explain.

I was receiving it normally, then one day I decided to transfer my DAY coins to another account. Since then, my Timemint stopped generate coins...
What is the deal?
Do I have to keep DAY coins at the address for mining? What about the days I didn't receive during that period?

Or am I just not aware about some rule of the contract?

Last time I received some DAY was 42 days ago.

Any help would be very appreciated.

The timemint generates coins based on a percentage of your current holdings, so if you don't have any DAY in your account there won't be any new DAY generated

Thanks for the explanation. This is... Strange to me, and it was not clear for me at all. I thought the fact I have a certain amount of Timemints attached to my account should be enough, no matter the amount of DAYs I have on it.
Do you think that simply moving my DAYs back to the address is enough to make it restart mining?

Another doubt: if I buy more DAYs and just pile it up at my timemint address, I will start to mine more?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Can I buy DAYS without having a timemint?

And another question, only ppl who got timemints can mine tokens?

What to do if nobody sell their timemints =S

You can buy DAY without having a timemint, but it will not mine tokens for you.
Activity: 26
Can I buy DAYS without having a timemint?

And another question, only ppl who got timemints can mine tokens?

What to do if nobody sell their timemints =S

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
So are the devs MIA, is there slack or discord channel

Nope they are not missing in action . If you just attend the last two webinars , things are on the right track . Don't look at the recent price. And yes there is a slack channel for chronologic . Devs occasionally chat and gives preview on Chronos Platform .

Thanks Moneyj
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Nope they are not missing in action . If you just attend the last two webinars , things are on the right track . Don't look at the recent price. And yes there is a slack channel for chronologic . Devs occasionally chat and gives preview on Chronos Platform .
Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Intresting opportunity to investment.

More like worst investment of 2017

I disagree,,, Real markets and Atland are worse... way worse Smiley
I might have to agree that this is the one of worst investment of all, the ICO price is 24$ each and it is trading 4$ a piece on etherdelta lucky are those who sold in the early stages. sadly i got stuck holding mine.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Yesterday was Q&A with team (https://blog.chronologic.network/sun-11-am-est-chronologic-q-a-chronos-dapp-alpha-walk-through-313967caf27d)
Is there any comment about this event? What was happened there?
Activity: 27
hello dear, could someone help me in a matter, because my doubt about YESTERDAY, there is some specific project for him, even for being a TOKEN with a lower income.

Actually YESTERDAY is useless token
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
hello dear, could someone help me in a matter, because my doubt about YESTERDAY, there is some specific project for him, even for being a TOKEN with a lower income.

There is no project for YESTERDAY.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Pages:
Jump to: