Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 18. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hmm, is there a marketplace to trade ETH for time mints?  I'd like to buy a few but I know the initial offering has been closed for a while. :/

Currently it has none but if you really want to buy/sell a timemint, there are several steps or procedures you must do. If you want to sell it you must have 8888 days to initiate a smart contract for selling timemint.if you are the buyer you have just to wait someone who is willing to sell.

Actually a TM trade is something really difficult to do because the amount of 8888 day is prohibitive for small investors and furthermore there is not such amount in sell walls both in ED and in Livecoin...so this is difficult to achieve in short time without a price explosion.
If we add also the fact that in order to sell a TM the buyer has to provide days for the transaction, the operation is even more difficult.

Probably DAYs are still a little bit overpriced...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Hmm, is there a marketplace to trade ETH for time mints?  I'd like to buy a few but I know the initial offering has been closed for a while. :/

Currently it has none but if you really want to buy/sell a timemint, there are several steps or procedures you must do. If you want to sell it you must have 8888 days to initiate a smart contract for selling timemint.if you are the buyer you have just to wait someone who is willing to sell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Intresting opportunity to investment.

More like worst investment of 2017

I disagree,,, Real markets and Atland are worse... way worse Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 11

Fortunately I took part at the ICO and I have it.
Unfortunately there isn't any marketplace to buy or sell TimeMints. they were available during the ICO and to sell it you need to have 8888 days.

well technically you could buy someone’s complete Timemint related ETH-address...but i guess both sides have to trust each other and it is probably not what devs wanted to achieve- not judging if this is good or bad;)
Activity: 13

Fortunately I took part at the ICO and I have it.
Unfortunately there isn't any marketplace to buy or sell TimeMints. they were available during the ICO and to sell it you need to have 8888 days.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251

More like worst investment of 2017
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Platform is ready for alpha, and we will get good news from team in near future.
I have two questions
First , how many days will exists? And is team hold any?
There will be another webinair next sunday showing Chronos Alpha dapp.

https://blog.chronologic.network/sun-11-am-est-chronologic-q-a-chronos-dapp-alpha-walk-through-313967caf27d

Chronos Alpha Dapp actually gives the possibility to create and deploy a customized self minting token. I think that this technology will be very interesting for future icos.

More about Chronos Alpha

https://blog.chronologic.network/update-1-chronos-platform-3866a1a01cac
If any is interested I am looking to sell my timemint 1480 that is attached to my ether address. It does not have 8888 DAY on it so can't have it transferred to you through the contract but you will get complete access to the ether address. It has a minting power of .778%.

and who would buy it if you know the private key... don't trust

Um simple you can change the password to a private key.

You cannot sell your TM unless you have 8888 day available. Have you got them?
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
Sounds like we are on a good way. But for me i need much more information about the details to setup a token, e.g. what is a minter, who is the customer, transfer of minter, why do i need day at all...it is all rather confusing. And then i hope dev have a good promo plan to get things running once technology is settled- then i see finally an uprise in price possible;)
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
I had a issue with my Timemint that I can't explain.

I was receiving it normally, then one day I decided to transfer my DAY coins to another account. Since then, my Timemint stopped generate coins...
What is the deal?
Do I have to keep DAY coins at the address for mining? What about the days I didn't receive during that period?

Or am I just not aware about some rule of the contract?

Last time I received some DAY was 42 days ago.

Any help would be very appreciated.

The timemint generates coins based on a percentage of your current holdings, so if you don't have any DAY in your account there won't be any new DAY generated
Activity: 3
I had a issue with my Timemint that I can't explain.

I was receiving it normally, then one day I decided to transfer my DAY coins to another account. Since then, my Timemint stopped generate coins...
What is the deal?
Do I have to keep DAY coins at the address for mining? What about the days I didn't receive during that period?

Or am I just not aware about some rule of the contract?

Last time I received some DAY was 42 days ago.

Any help would be very appreciated.
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Perhaps there is development occurring that we are not aware of, but it seems the principal coders involved are primarily working on Vyral and Polymath.

This thread is the perfect example of the effect poor communication can cause to a (theoretically) legitimate project.
Activity: 6
I'm a believer in this project, and waiting patiently until Chronos arrives. However, I think there is some low-hanging fruit to be harvested before that:

- Fixing the marketcap on coinmarketcap.com;
- updating the website; (ditch all the animations, keep it tight);
- Update to community about the status of the goals for 2017 (6 proof of time projects, development roadmap for Chronos);

I think those actions would help generate attention for the project, and value for investors.

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
To be sincere, this is one of the project I invested in without looking and I jumped into it, the project seems that it lack real world usecase, my 5 Ether investment even after the new tokens generated it only worth 1 or 2 Ether tokens now. This is a concern because I have looked around the project to find strong fundamentals to help the price still unsure about this
Activity: 46
Hi

Looks like its activity in their github site any new info from the founders?
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Will day reach its ICO price again? tired of seeing it on the dump from 24$ down to just 4$ how did this happen.

Factors are team is suddenly giving limited information no activity in their slack channel much more so on this thread. Limited exchanges to be exposed so pricing or less demand affects the price. Most supplies are being hold by majority that have timeMints.  Transactions from the 2 exchanges only yields below $10k daily what other mainstream exchange would try to host DAY.

But...

If we see the chronos platform the devs are being busy with, chances are it will return to its ICO level then beyond.
Could you add more details about chronos platform?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Will day reach its ICO price again? tired of seeing it on the dump from 24$ down to just 4$ how did this happen.

Factors are team is suddenly giving limited information no activity in their slack channel much more so on this thread. Limited exchanges to be exposed so pricing or less demand affects the price. Most supplies are being hold by majority that have timeMints.  Transactions from the 2 exchanges only yields below $10k daily what other mainstream exchange would try to host DAY.

But...

If we see the chronos platform the devs are being busy with, chances are it will return to its ICO level then beyond.
Pages:
Jump to: