Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 21. (Read 45343 times)

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
i am sure they will come out with something big soon:) roadmap shows 6 usescases till end of this year:)

We have to show some patience to get benefits from the rise of this project. Even so much silence into this thread but I hope after the release of this dapp situation will be changed.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
i am sure they will come out with something big soon:) roadmap shows 6 usescases till end of this year:)
Activity: 151
Merit: 13
Hi Community !!!

i still believe in this token even with the lack of communication

i m timemint owner

i know good thing always take some time ...

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
every coin that has a good structure like ETHEREUM and with a innovation that would be proof-of-Time where you receive dividends per day when you have a timemint, this is very interesting, there are many shitcoins there that have a much worse project and are worth more than tokenday ... I hope I have clarified ...
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How is going with the Coin?
Is it worth to invest?
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
CL project was the best project for bounty hunters, I remember people with hero rank getting 550+ Day tokens.
Infact the day tokens accumulated by hero members could be 12 eth or more , some members sold tokens twice like when the CL team launched the first token it was replaced soon by the second version so hunters got 2 tokens.
But today this project is losing values.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
how to take into account a novice account doing FUD, really people have weak head, I hope a future promising for CL, every project should rather have their secrecy who entered spent and invested something that could lose, I say, because caring for the money of others Huh
Activity: 559
Merit: 100
The first version of Chronos could maintain the confidence of investors. They are planning on launching Chronos DAPP platform within January, ready to plan a new year 2018 that exceeds expectations.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Finally , Chronologic team give us a preview of upcoming Chronos DApp platform. It is very interesting for the reason that we can actually issue tokens that are time related and mint it with our assigned timeMint . Of course using DAY tokens and Eth as payment for creating the tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
CryptoKahil, you seem like a shill so perhaps you can help and pass this question up the chain of command that I asked before to get an answer: Why is the slack down, how to communicate with the team or anyone?
Activity: 6
Seriously is anybody still buying this crap hahaha total scam. DAY does not solve ANYTHING. Do your research.

If you know any crypto project that solved anything in the first 2 months pos-ICO, please tell me, sir.
What research? If your research is the general sense in the internet, Monaco is called a scam too, but they have the best crypto product right now.
You only know what the project really is if you have inside informations from the project. You don't find it on Google, my friend Smiley.
I have one hint to you. If all informations of a project are available on the internet, it probably is a scam. If you have a project depending on the relationships with partners, you won't see the information available, I hope you know how the corporate world works and know about NDAs.

Probably you like to discount your anger talking shit on the internet, don't do the same mistakes, your life will be better, buddy.
Activity: 10
Seriously is anybody still buying this crap hahaha total scam. DAY does not solve ANYTHING. Do your research.
Activity: 6
When will the chronologic website be updated? Still worth buying?
They didn't plan to update the chronologic website. I think the site is still good and they do not need to do it. DAY need more other exchanges now, still worth buy because the price is too cheap.

Why do you think it's worth to buy? Where does the value come from?
i am interested in the answer too
if somebody can explain , i would really appreciate
thanx

Hey, guys. I recommend you to read the articles on: https://blog.chronologic.network/the-future-of-debt-374bdc31c93d

It can help you to understand the first steps of this project. Chronologic is developing the Chronos DAPP (Decentralized App), a blockchain service for mobile and web applications. "The alpha version of Chronos will be the starting point. We’re happy to announce that users will already be able to start experimenting with mintable tokens very soon. We estimate the alpha version of Chronos to be out within 2017."

The value of DAY comes from the adoption of using the Chronos Platform. If you read the blog, you will see the first use case that is being developed, which is cryptocurrency loans. The financial solutions are just the first step of Chronos Platform, as you can see that ChronoLogic has a financial company as the mainly partner (Wired Investors). The future for this platform is great! It can be used in several industries: finance, transports, e-commerce, energy production and other time-related projects... In the roadmap you can see that ChronoLogic is planning to launch 6 Proof of Time projects until the end of 2017 and 18 projects in 2018.

The value of DAY will rise depending on the partnership with companies and the number/quality of the projects launched, as they need to use DAY as the currency for Chronos Platform's transactions. Each project launched will push the price up, because the partners and the partners' clients will need to buy DAYs to use the platform.
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
You can buy the token on two exchanges livecoin and etherdelta. Not much attention for DAY now but it is the coin of future.
https://etherdelta.com/#DAY-ETH
https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=DAY%2FBTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
I'm a bagholder of this token so my FUD is self-destructory.. but seriously I must ask. Why the hell is the slack down for over a week and where are real updates from the dev team besides a short blog post? Seems all contat is now gone
Activity: 199
Merit: 101
Much like ChronoBank.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
They didn't plan to update the chronologic website. I think the site is still good and they do not need to do it. DAY need more other exchanges now, still worth buy because the price is too cheap.

i am interested in the answer too
if somebody can explain , i would really appreciate
thanx

As of this  today, Price is lowest @ $3.5 . My assumption is it could get lower. In my opinion, DAY tokens are relevant to how the ethereum smart contract developers will use the time-pegged token to its full potential. Alarm clock is now being developed that will incorporate the use of DAY tokens. Day tokens are the fuel or motor to the upcoming Chronos Platform that will spearhead Ethereum's time-dependent applications. If you could get along and just imagine how important time or period is in human's daily activities be it social, financial, health, transportation, communication or recreation.
Activity: 21
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 273
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: