Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 15. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
From .05 ETH to .003 ETH/token this had to one highest loss I have ever endured.

What's next for Chronologic?

Hi

This is incorrect.
You should look at DAY/USD not DAY/ETH.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Great News for day tokens holders. It was announced by the developers that Day tokens Will be available for exchange on HitBTC. . So stay tuned for this significant inclusion.

any proof of this, or links to said webinar

Just saw this reddit post (https://www.reddit.com/r/ChronoLogic/comments/7r2uzj/chronologic_will_be_listed_on_hitbtc/) so I guess chronologic is really joining hitBTC's list of markets.

excellet news ! waitting for listing ,cann't waitting for happy trading!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Great News for day tokens holders. It was announced by the developers that Day tokens Will be available for exchange on HitBTC. . So stay tuned for this significant inclusion.

Just saw this reddit post (https://www.reddit.com/r/ChronoLogic/comments/7r2uzj/chronologic_will_be_listed_on_hitbtc/) so I guess chronologic is really joining hitBTC's list of markets.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

I do receive an email that stated the same words hope that is really true it was also stated that it was in testing pace and would be listed soon date is not confirmed yet.
BintexFutures

God finally a good news from them. Thanks for sharing the news.

BTW are they using telegram or discord for communicating with us? If yes can someone please share the link.
Activity: 84

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
BintexFutures
From .05 ETH to .003 ETH/token this had to one highest loss I have ever endured.

What's next for Chronologic?
Activity: 6
Let's hope that frigging alarm clock becomes a trend somehow lol
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
Why are people not dumping it today?

That's a miracle...

man you can't talk about pump or dump with a daily volume of 30k$... ICO investors just don't trade it on daily it's easier to hold it right now. You will see after the minting period how huge it will become

Maybe that has been done now and all weak hands are out from this journey. But when time of the rise will reach they will regret for it I think so crypto is not an easy task for short term investors.

I wouldn't count on it, not yet that is... for an average timemint owner that hasn't bought or sold since the start to get out completely and get their original ether back, the price needs to go 0.019 to 0.02 ETH, which translates to around $25 to $26 per DAY token (assuming today's ether price at $1313).
I'm not saying it's impossible, but if it ever comes close to breaking even, there will be dumps i think. Unless the chronos platform turns out to be something the market has been waiting for combined with news about partnerships with banks or some large institutions or something... but realistically we know that's probably not going to happen.

I was gonna say with current eth price, break even point for us (morons) would be 27-28$. Call it an even 30$.

haha now with big red dildos everywhere and DAY more or less steady, we need maybe less. Hopefully DAY takes of during next bull run Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 15

I was gonna say with current eth price, break even point for us (morons) would be 27-28$. Call it an even 30$.

I did my calculation with a starting chronopower of 0.75% (halfway between 0.5 and 1), for half of the timemint owners the break even price will be higher then of course.
By the way, why did they take  https://www.timemints.com  offline?  according to a whois the domain is still valid until september this year...

And if anyone associated with the chronologic team reads this:  why haven't you STILL NOT updated the circulating supply on coinmarketcap so it gets a market cap at least and thus some exposure?
Let me help you, i'm an amateur too: https://coinmarketcap.com/request , select "I want to update information on an existing cryptocurrency or exchange" and select "I want to update the supply / market cap of a cryptocurrency". Now you do the rest.
Activity: 32

That's a miracle...

man you can't talk about pump or dump with a daily volume of 30k$... ICO investors just don't trade it on daily it's easier to hold it right now. You will see after the minting period how huge it will become

Maybe that has been done now and all weak hands are out from this journey. But when time of the rise will reach they will regret for it I think so crypto is not an easy task for short term investors.

I wouldn't count on it, not yet that is... for an average timemint owner that hasn't bought or sold since the start to get out completely and get their original ether back, the price needs to go 0.019 to 0.02 ETH, which translates to around $25 to $26 per DAY token (assuming today's ether price at $1313).
I'm not saying it's impossible, but if it ever comes close to breaking even, there will be dumps i think. Unless the chronos platform turns out to be something the market has been waiting for combined with news about partnerships with banks or some large institutions or something... but realistically we know that's probably not going to happen.

Activity: 29
Merit: 15

That's a miracle...

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
After the webinar which demonstrate the Chronos Dapp Alpha, price suddenly more than doubled. Sad to say few are selling and majority are still minting this token . ICO price is still way above its current price but this a good sign .
legendary
Activity: 1526

That's a miracle...

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

That's a miracle...

Activity: 6

That's a miracle...
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
I am happy that i participated in bounty of this project and sold off all my coins just after getting it, i made like 7 ETH from the bounty.
Quite happy i am.
And its unfortunate of us that holds and believe in the project, it is a puzzle really how did DAY drop in price so fast that the majority of the investors got stuck with their bags.

It's not a puzzle - the post that you quoted is one reason, the useless team and the useless token is another.
legendary
Activity: 1694
I am happy that i participated in bounty of this project and sold off all my coins just after getting it, i made like 7 ETH from the bounty.
Quite happy i am.
And its unfortunate of us that holds and believe in the project, it is a puzzle really how did DAY drop in price so fast that the majority of the investors got stuck with their bags.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Quite happy i am.
Pages:
Jump to: