Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 14. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1
01/26 Webinar — Debt Smart Contract Demonstration

For the past few weeks our team has been working nonstop on one of the most exciting features of the Chronos Platform: Debt Smart Contracts. Surface to say here that this solution may as well be conceived as the future of loan in the blockchain.

For this first version, the Debt Smart Contracts will be means to put into a blockchain the specific terms with a proper set of tools to accrue interest and, of course, the time for that loan.

With a version already working on the Ethereum Testnet (Ropsten), in today’s webinar we’ll be showing all attendants how a debt smart contract can be made directly into the blockchain.

For more info on that, please check out our guide on how to use Chronos’ Debt Smart Contract functionality. If you haven’t already, take a look at our recording from January 26th’s webinar below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVkecXsUdkU

Top webinar questions and answers

P: Hi all, thanks for your explanation. I m wondering how the contract make sure the loan is repaid at the end of the agreed time

R: The main idea for that is collaterizing the lending contract with tokens.

P: How does day token take part in this?

R: Presently, the DAY token is used as fees to create the Debt contract.Other features are planned also.

P: I'm speechless, got goose bumps. Very very impressive

R: !!!!  You are able to do this right now at this very moment! :slightly_smiling_face:

P: Will it be possible also with Tether in future?

R: That is a possiblity

P: How many days is charged to make a transaction like this?

R: We don't have definitive number yet.

P: Where is the interest earned on the transaction?

R: Interest is accrued after exhaustion of the maturity poeriod, in the contract

P: Will there be a forum where users can find counter parties for their borrowing or lending requirements. Thanks, Craig

R: That is indeed one of the future iterations we're considering.

P: This is the future!

R: Wait until you see what we have coming up next! :slightly_smiling_face:

P: I'm extremely proud to have put my money in this ICO

R: We have some really exciting updates we'll leak each week leading up to something very big in early March

P: Is the date of contract generation properly checked? So no scams with past dates can be made?

R: This is basically decided by Ethereum itself, and uses whatever time Ethereum chain has

P: I guess it will be explained at a later date, How do you go about auditing the loans/interest?

R: Correct, We already have plans and are working on optimizing them.

P: How many day tokens will it cost to do the contract through the platform?

R: The final amount hasn't been decided yet.

P: Can the Chronologic .Network platform be integrated with other contracts, other DApps, across different blockchains using some other synergistic platform?

R: Yes it can be integrated with other contracts, other dapps for sure,  this is exactly what are are working to setup :slightly_smiling_face:  

R: Presently, it is pegged at 100 Ropstent Testnet DAY tokens

R: Currently for the test use you need 100 DAY tokens to run a SDC!

P: Are you the one who is going to define the amount of day tokens to do this transaction? Is this right?

R: As always, we'll decide that as a team.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Why don't they have twitter yet? This is a no brainer! Telegram would be nice too. Get a community going, get some exposure. Is there any method to this madness? What are they waiting for.

We asked them many many times to open a Twitter/telegram account but they never did. If you wish you could check out the Reddit for news: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChronoLogic/
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Why don't they have twitter yet? This is a no brainer! Telegram would be nice too. Get a community going, get some exposure. Is there any method to this madness? What are they waiting for.

Agree.. They need a twitter.
Debt-Smart-Contract Explainer

https://youtu.be/NNQuZuf-s2U
How to use Chrono’s “Debt Smart Contract “ dAPP - Guide

Debt Smart Contract is one of the tools offered via Chronos dAPP (A Decentralized App orchestrating services and technologies to create debt & innovative time-based smart contracts) operating as a mediator between the two parties of a loan agreement.

More:
https://blog.chronologic.network/how-to-use-chronos-debt-smart-contract-dapp-guide-94e416524d32

Activity: 560
January 26th Webinar
Join the ChronoLogic update session where we’ll walk you through the work we’ve been doing on our debt smart contract and the alpha version!

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6168495915634303490

As you know the debt smart contract is our top implementation of time on the Ethereum [Suspicious link removed]e see version 1 of ChronoLogic’s debt work and before you attend the webinar please read this article to see the end goal:
https://blog.chronologic.network/the-future-of-debt-374bdc31c93d
Activity: 1085
hi =D
The price is long, have patience, good projects take time to be profitable, let's take a look at ETHEREUM, it took a few years, but seeing what he did with the market was very advantageous and technological.
BintexFutures
Is there any more update on the hitBTC listing? It's sad to see but the price of DAY tokens started falling again.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
Why is the ultimate goal to get as many FIAT is possible? What do you need so much fiat money for?

wtf?! what kind of questions is that.. hahaha
welll probably for a true believer in blockchain-technology - lets call him satosih the little:P
I also believe in this project and only here for the quick bucks...so lets hodl all together.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Why is the ultimate goal to get as many FIAT is possible? What do you need so much fiat money for?

wtf?! what kind of questions is that.. hahaha
BintexFutures
They should have a twitter account.. it would be nice.

They really should. I tried joining the slack channel but I guess it's still closed for some reason. How do we get updates 'bout the project?
yeah same here...well actually not the worst that slack got cancelled..remembering all the scam emails i got there regarding the ico was really annoying:/ i htink a system like discord would be good in order to activate communication between community/shareholders to help püeople start their own projects with day tokens:)

Regards

Telegram or discord anyone would be great for communicating. I think both of them is (almost)scam proof right?
Activity: 42

They really should. I tried joining the slack channel but I guess it's still closed for some reason. How do we get updates 'bout the project?
yeah same here...well actually not the worst that slack got cancelled..remembering all the scam emails i got there regarding the ico was really annoying:/ i htink a system like discord would be good in order to activate communication between community/shareholders to help püeople start their own projects with day tokens:)

Regards
BintexFutures

Activity: 17
yeah finally some progress. lets see what demand it will create on new exchange..hopefully they have a produict soon and start some marketing actions:)
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
From .05 ETH to .003 ETH/token this had to one highest loss I have ever endured.

What's next for Chronologic?

Hi

This is incorrect.
You should look at DAY/USD not DAY/ETH.

But still man I lost some valuable ETHs but again I am a bit happy seeing that price has finally started climbing back again.

The ultimate goal is to get as many FIAT is possible. Not crypto. Atm at least that is.

If you had ETH and you invested in CHRONOLOGIC you have a loss. But if you bough ETH just so you can invest in DAY, you are in profit ATM.

Simple as that.. Smiley
BintexFutures
From .05 ETH to .003 ETH/token this had to one highest loss I have ever endured.

What's next for Chronologic?

Hi

This is incorrect.
You should look at DAY/USD not DAY/ETH.

But still man I lost some valuable ETHs but again I am a bit happy seeing that price has finally started climbing back again.
ChronoLogic - January 19th Webinar - Ethereum Alarm Clock, New exchange, Chronos, and Updates

https://youtu.be/ScDgw2Ayoco
Pages:
Jump to: