Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 2. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
I just look in the project its seem great oppurnity to invest and check put the tokens in the exchange was price up!!
The Day Token has seen a bullrun moment! This is very good for their development, even though only 2 exchanger, hitbtc and livecoin they are able to show that Day Token is slowly recovering
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
I just look in the project its seem great oppurnity to invest and check put the tokens in the exchange was price up!!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
look at the two existing handbags that you can buy and sell DAYs, but there are just under 20,000 coins for sale, and a small volume and a small amount of coins for sale, if someone buys some, they will change the price and volume , but I think it's best to wait for a buzz because the price will pass the price of the oicssed the price of oic
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
The price is up!
DAY price is rising but trading volume is $45/ 24h, so this doesn't make sense. Hitbtc is a big exchange but DAY has zero trading volume here, it's very bad.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The price is up!
Activity: 420
Activity: 16
The total supply will be that of 4 million. Nevertheless the team is constantly doing updates. I am a long term holder of this coin. It definitely has a use case and cannot wait until they release it.
hi =D
every project requires a little patience and monitoring of road map and news, I see that the generation of DAY is small and there is a volume increase, we are still cheap, for a coin with a supply of less than 1 milion!
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Any updates on this project, with seeing the total supply of this coin it is quite alluring to invest as the supply is very low but seeing the development i fear.
legendary
Merit: 1003
@aaronchall advertising of ponzi sites are not allowed to promote in any project especially in dead one where all investors are frustrated about their lose. This is not a good trick to steal the money of the people you should have to come with more interesting idea.
hi =D
Someone knows how to respond because this project is so low and with such low volume, we know that we are in a low moment in the whole market, but day is of no interest!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
If you missed yesterday's LiveStream about mobile scheduling on @MyCrypto powered by the #Ethereum Alarm Clock, you can watch the recording here: https://buff.ly/2xMex9i
Do we have to pay some extra amount of ether in order to schedule a transaction for later at mycrypto.com?
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
While a project goes through its Timeline, hype fades and by releasing the product, gets mature.
Now it's time to see how much real demand exists, best ideas without marketing worth nothing, someone will fork their works and sell it.
hi =D
Today I see that the day is low with volume, and I hope that in the future we have incentives for the high, such as promotions, marketing and new exchanges, that first year of Day was without profit and without price movements
3x2
legendary
Merit: 1004
very good to see chronologic active and alive, I hope that the price of it is fair in the future for the idea and strategy of the project, anxious for the news!

The volume is still extremely low though. I guess if DAY is added to some new exchanges we might see some volume surge.
Hitbtc and livecoin are the current exchanges where DAY are being traded, if they add it to some other exchange then i don't think volume will increase infact they should do more promotional work. ETHEREUM ALARM CLOCK has been released which is a very great information.
DAY keep it going..
very good to see chronologic active and alive, I hope that the price of it is fair in the future for the idea and strategy of the project, anxious for the news!

The volume is still extremely low though. I guess if DAY is added to some new exchanges we might see some volume surge.
hi =D
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Ethereum Alarm Clock Released to Mainnet and MyCrypto.com

Now You Can Schedule Transactions to Execute At Future Times

https://blog.chronologic.network/ethereum-alarm-clock-released-to-mainnet-and-mycrypto-com-a35d97a1e08b
Very important event for crypto economy, could have countless applications, and a lot more opportunities.
I hope good profit for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: