Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 6. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
yes, always have news of this project, take advantage that the price is cheap, for a currency that is difficult to buy in the future, I believe the price stabilize with more new partnerships and exchanges.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
any news for this project?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This token have a very low supply which makes it rare and scarce but the price wont reflect it, the devs are doing good when it come to update. coinmarketcap is not accurate you have to submit a correction for the total supply something like that.

If I am not mistaken, 4 million is the total supply of DAY. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Dev does not active at this thread for several days, so we do not know exactly the total supply of DAY currently. Who can contact with them and give accurate results?

Four Million is the maximum possible total supply for DAY tokens . Just remember there are factors that would affect the eventual figures but as the same attribute with time, no one really knows the exact total amount and when will timemints stop producing DAY token in nth decimal places.

Still, hard to ignore a <2m cap.

This is really possible considering there are 3333 working timemint and the owners still did not sell a single DAY token from the time their respective timemints started to mint new DAY tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
This token have a very low supply which makes it rare and scarce but the price wont reflect it, the devs are doing good when it come to update. coinmarketcap is not accurate you have to submit a correction for the total supply something like that.

If I am not mistaken, 4 million is the total supply of DAY. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Dev does not active at this thread for several days, so we do not know exactly the total supply of DAY currently. Who can contact with them and give accurate results?

Four Million is the maximum possible total supply for DAY tokens . Just remember there are factors that would affect the eventual figures but as the same attribute with time, no one really knows the exact total amount and when will timemints stop producing DAY token in nth decimal places.

Still, hard to ignore a <2m cap.

Activity: 1043

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
We have a lot of generated DAY coins when it was in the first era or the next era. Is the number of DAYS in circulating supply on coinmarketcap accurate?

What I think is that the number of tokens suppliy for days are just an estimated . As long as the currently chronoEra is less than 10 the generation of days are still in volume. But with halving each 88 days we Will see day tokens generation to be in scarce.
Activity: 1043
We have a lot of generated DAY coins when it was in the first era or the next era. Is the number of DAYS in circulating supply on coinmarketcap accurate?
When scheduling a transaction on ethereum I hope there is at least a minimum amount to do it. It would make some encouragement to operate a timenode because of profitable incentives.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
8888 Days need to transfer timemint..  hude amount.

I moved my DAYs out of the original address, where the TimeMint is.
I assume the TimeMint is no longer working?
Can I put them back?

Yes you can transfer it back. I would suggest transferring them back as soon as possible you are not gaining DAY coins if they are not on a timemint. Probably missed out on a lot of generated DAY coins when it was in the first era.
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
8888 Days need to transfer timemint..  hude amount.

I moved my DAYs out of the original address, where the TimeMint is.
I assume the TimeMint is no longer working?
Can I put them back?
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
8888 Days need to transfer timemint..  huge amount.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
yes there is the possibility of you selling or transfer the timemint, maybe someone will help you through the telegram or twitter.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
So is the TimeMint transferable? I am asking because I no longer use the original address as I moved all my crypto for security reasons.
I still have 794 DAY tokens at that address and I assume the TimeMint is there too.
If I transfer the DAY tokens out what happens to the TimeMint?

Also how can I see what is my TimeMint power?

Here is the old address from where I contributed: https://etherscan.io/address/0x4d4ea306f100d9cea0489ca0cf9a95074e71f355

And the new one where I got Yesterday Tokens: https://etherscan.io/address/0x0288b13814911ce6835031db004e49b15eb640b3

If I remember well there is a way to sell/buy a timemint, but you need for that more than 3k(not sure) DAYs..
So in your case if you transfer your tokens to other adress it won't mint anymore
Anyone?
So is the TimeMint transferable? I am asking because I no longer use the original address as I moved all my crypto for security reasons.
I still have 794 DAY tokens at that address and I assume the TimeMint is there too.
If I transfer the DAY tokens out what happens to the TimeMint?

Also how can I see what is my TimeMint power?

Here is the old address from where I contributed: https://etherscan.io/address/0x4d4ea306f100d9cea0489ca0cf9a95074e71f355

And the new one where I got Yesterday Tokens: https://etherscan.io/address/0x0288b13814911ce6835031db004e49b15eb640b3
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
Thank you for that explanation. If you don't mind a few extra questions:

1 - So I take it these Timemints are valuable in a sense. I assume they work automatically and in order to keep them I need to control the private keys for the address?
2 - Is there a way to see a timeline of all the halving power of the timemints with the exact dates?
3 - Which tokens are the valid ones? YESTERDAY tokens are worthless?
1- correct in my understanding
2- the first day was on 19.9.2017..so we a re now in the 3 epoch...next change should be 9/10.6.2018 acc to my excel file
3- day tokens, yesterday is useless
Thank you for that explanation. If you don't mind a few extra questions:

1 - So I take it these Timemints are valuable in a sense. I assume they work automatically and in order to keep them I need to control the private keys for the address?
2 - Is there a way to see a timeline of all the halving power of the timemints with the exact dates?
3 - Which tokens are the valid ones? YESTERDAY tokens are worthless?
Pages:
Jump to: