Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 23. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Complete failure this project.. This was the worse ICO I paticipated in. Look at the price almost 1/5 at 3.5USD of the ICO price hahaha. Team doesn't respond, ignoring everyone's request for listing on other exchanges. Even when power mints are low why would people buy in to the project with no solid future. From what I understand chronologic is basically POS system with another name.. and what it can do ethereum and other big alts can do.. People will remember the team and team's failure. If I'm wrong answer devs
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
the current low price will probably result in a even higher supply...because people with timemints will not sell and people with new addresses, without gathering function, wont buy in...
you think wrong people with timemints will not sell. They are investors, when they feel good projects they will keep and invest more but they do not see anything now. They are doing the price drop.
personnaly I won't think about selling before 1year, after this time the minting power will be low. It will depend on the evolution of this project ofc
Activity: 559
Merit: 100
the current low price will probably result in a even higher supply...because people with timemints will not sell and people with new addresses, without gathering function, wont buy in...
you think wrong people with timemints will not sell. They are investors, when they feel good projects they will keep and invest more but they do not see anything now. They are doing the price drop.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Day tokens are adequately low at the moment . Hope to get lower as I want fill in the bag before chronoEra 1 lapsed.  Fact of the matter is it will have an impact pricewise because lower DAY tokens will be produced after that.

What do you mean by low? Price or supply?

I was pertaining to the price so low @ $4.96 yesterday. We still dont know what the exact total supply for DAY tokens until timeMint halves and virtually cannot produce 1 DAY token after several chronoEra elapsed (maybe at around 8 to 10 halves).
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I wonder what the team is doing to list DAY in other exchanges. Like SERIOUSLY does anyone know why is DAY only on EtherDelta? The team in terms of profile is one of the best I've seen but they are basically blowing their hard-earned reputation on this. PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER THEIR NAMES. Look at the price. It's almost 1/3 the ICO price.. Is the team even contacting other exchanges to list DAY? I just don't understand why the team is not even showing any sign that they are trying/contacting exchanges. And listing on minor/mid-sized exchanges is not hard at all TBH. Just look at other ICOs. This is like the team not even caring about the ICO participants. The slack is down, they don't reply in here.. They shouldn't be doing timemint auctions when the price is at this level. It just seems that the team is here to grab more money.. I might be wrong on this but it seems like that atm. Although personally I think it does hold lots of potential, it is seriously undervalued rn. Does anyone know what the team is planning to do next? I think all the DAY holders/ICO participants should in some way get together and tell the team tgt so they'll start to really work on listing on other exchanges. After all we are all on the same boat here.. including the team
Activity: 134
Day tokens are adequately low at the moment . Hope to get lower as I want fill in the bag before chronoEra 1 lapsed.  Fact of the matter is it will have an impact pricewise because lower DAY tokens will be produced after that.

What do you mean by low? Price or supply?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Very nice project with great potential to succeed. I hope I can get into this in time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
Is slack down? How to chat somewhere with the project team?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I see your video, I feel very cool, speak very clearly, optimistic about your technology development
I would to see the price of this live auction on the blockchain and hope when it complete, Dev will focus on site exchanges and new features of DAY. It's too late for a potential project. Dont waste of time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Day token seems to too cheap right now. I bet it will go lower because the first ChronoEra produces adequate amount of tokens that is somehow oversupply considering the only use of it is for timeMint auction. Auction with is according to the blog recently published by the team , indicated that more 1000 participants joined the bidding process.
With the current price today, it will be enticing to fill the bags for my timeMint.  Dump more and I will scoop more cheap DAY tokens.
DAY price is too cheap now. I see the coin is very potential but do not understand why no exchange site accepts it. I usually read information about coin on the blog but not much update now.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
we just need a proper exchange...etherdelta is just pain in the a**...
With the current price today, it will be enticing to fill the bags for my timeMint.  Dump more and I will scoop more cheap DAY tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
The price is way below far with altcoins with 100.000.000 Token coins. Whats the the need then to have a sparse token supply when you cant maintain the price vs token balance.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
[-- snip --]

[-- snip --]

Sorry to burst your bubble but Chronologic is not the first (live/actively developed) proof-of-time token/platform, Elixir (ELIX, previously Timereum with little to no relation to to Minereum) is.

Going by the dates their respective ANN threads were created, Elixir predates Chronologic by more than 2 weeks, 18 days to be exact:

Timereum:

Chronologic:

But that may not be "substantial" enough so I decided to look into the contracts.

Elixir's TME contract was launched on July 17th (it has since been updated):

7. > startTime  ->  1500307354 uint256

That translates to human redable date of Monday, July 17, 2017 4:02:34 PM.

Chronologic's contract OTOH was, by your own admission launched on September 17th, 2 months later:

Quote from: Medium@Chronologic
We have deployed the official version of the DAY token as of Tuesday, September 19, 2017

That may be hard to take in especially given the fact that you guys market yourself as that everywhere, but that's just how it is.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I got into the Ico offering. But they could not work and show the necessary work. That's why I had to sell it.

you are right I agree. however, it is to sell early in new projects of this type. We can call CL 2018 project. all will do to improve next year. if you'd waited at least until Christmas.  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I got into the Ico offering. But they could not work and show the necessary work. That's why I had to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: