Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 22. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
My opinion is DAY tokens is still worth buying at a range between $3.5 to $5.5 . That is if you have your timeMint but if you don't , there is no reason to buy . Just hold it till the 4th ChronoERA is done.
Activity: 6
When will the chronologic website be updated? Still worth buying?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Livecoin  data has decent number of transactions . And better it has a trading option directly to BTC. So it has two options one in BTC and the other is in ETH .
Livecoin is still accumulating DAY tokens for their internal exchange so to speak  . Maybe the site does not have enough tokens to initiate the exchange of DAY

? What are you talking about... deposit of DAY token is still disabled... Thats why there is no volume on LIVECOIN...

Unless livecoin uses only proxy tokens without real DAY tokens . It is really no sense if livecoin does not have DAY tokens at their disposal for exchanging BTC/ETH to DAY tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Livecoin is still accumulating DAY tokens for their internal exchange so to speak  . Maybe the site does not have enough tokens to initiate the exchange of DAY

? What are you talking about... deposit of DAY token is still disabled... Thats why there is no volume on LIVECOIN...
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I also do not worry about news, just worry about buying more cheap DAYS for my pos.
New Exchange LIVECOIN.
 Grin
When will LIVECOIN add ChronoLogic? I don't see DAY at there now and I also read on livecoin twitter but no notice of adding DAY. Now ChronoLogic price is back.

I see it already is listed... 0 trading? wtf hehe Smiley
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
New Exchange LIVECOIN.
 Grin
When will LIVECOIN add ChronoLogic? I don't see DAY at there now and I also read on livecoin twitter but no notice of adding DAY. Now ChronoLogic price is back.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So DAY tokens will be trading at livecoin/ I will be there and maybe to scoop up some cheap DAY tokens to give my stake a lift and my timeMint to produce more before the first ChronoERA elapsed.
Activity: 1
New Exchange LIVECOIN.
 Grin
Activity: 392
any news from devs?
They do not seem to care about the thread on the forum after the ICO ends. Everyone has the right to know what is going on. An average exchange site is not that too difficult with DAY.

I am sure that they are not a scam, we all know who they are. Some people invested big bucks into this project. Im sure they will announc something big soon. I am not worried.

well hopefully soon- filling my pockets at the moment;) but afraid the damage might be too big at one point...
As an investor I am averaging my ICO purchase, very glad that I got it at cheap prices.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
any news from devs?
They do not seem to care about the thread on the forum after the ICO ends. Everyone has the right to know what is going on. An average exchange site is not that too difficult with DAY.

I am sure that they are not a scam, we all know who they are. Some people invested big bucks into this project. Im sure they will announc something big soon. I am not worried.

well hopefully soon- filling my pockets at the moment;) but afraid the damage might be too big at one point...
any news from devs?

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Every time bitcoin goes up altcoins seem to suffer the most, but when it goes down same result, price is dictated by the market it self seeing Day going down like this is not a good indication of a strong token.
Activity: 870
any news from devs?
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
Day tokens are adequately low at the moment . Hope to get lower as I want fill in the bag before chronoEra 1 lapsed.  Fact of the matter is it will have an impact pricewise because lower DAY tokens will be produced after that.
Yes, BTC is mooning so altcoins take a massive hit in the price. I think this is good time to accumulate any promising altcoins.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
any news from devs?
No news from Dev or Management. seems they are like to stick on their slack handler. They are doing Zero in marketing, even for marketing if you approach them they will take the work but will not grade you with Day tokens and this behaviour is quite decisive.
Activity: 18
any news from devs?
Pages:
Jump to: