Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 21. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I believe that Roman coin will be a interesting coin too... just checked their facebook and the speed that they are adding followers is very fast. There are already above 200 followers and i know that some marketing people that were working for CTZ are also working on ROM coin, wondering if they will get their 2.5BTC for their multipool. About CTZ. We expect the block explorer to be up and running again by the weekend, we have a few publich holidays this week so not a lot of activity will happen.

1. Block explorer.
2. Updating website.
3. Continue working on multipool.
I just went through the Roman coin thread, and if I didnt know better I wouldve thought you and the dev (tinaken_v) are the same person. In all honesty it looks like a pump and dump coin. And why would you spend so much time hyping another coin, if you say you are so committed to your own citizencoin?

I have too agree with that... just focus yourself on your own coin... If romancoin is indeed a copy of yours... just be flattered and let them be...  Wink

You know, it is important to check other coins too, other communities, what are the community requesting, what are other coins doing. You cannot just focus on your own coin else you will run behind. You need to check everybody, a lot of coins are making mistakes by only checking their own coin, and then they find out, we are running behind, and coin dies. Look at Dopecoin, refuse to introduce changes that community wants, and now it is a dead coin, only good for pump and dumps.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
I believe that Roman coin will be a interesting coin too... just checked their facebook and the speed that they are adding followers is very fast. There are already above 200 followers and i know that some marketing people that were working for CTZ are also working on ROM coin, wondering if they will get their 2.5BTC for their multipool. About CTZ. We expect the block explorer to be up and running again by the weekend, we have a few publich holidays this week so not a lot of activity will happen.

1. Block explorer.
2. Updating website.
I just went through the Roman coin thread, and if I didnt know better I wouldve thought you and the dev (tinaken_v) are the same person. In all honesty it looks like a pump and dump coin. And why would you spend so much time hyping another coin, if you say you are so committed to your own citizencoin?

I have too agree with that... just focus yourself on your own coin... If romancoin is indeed a copy of yours... just be flattered and let them be...  Wink
Activity: 560

1. Block explorer.
2. Updating website.
legendary

1. Block explorer.
2. Updating website.
legendary
This is great. WE have this amount of hashrate and prices are going down....
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
hi am solomining. i get blocks they appear very briefly in the wallet then dissapear ?

the transaction count goes up but the coin are nowhere to be found.
these invisable orphans ?

Yes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hi am solomining. i get blocks they appear very briefly in the wallet then dissapear ?

the transaction count goes up but the coin are nowhere to be found.
these invisable orphans ?

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Universal Life Church Minister
1       anonymous    2,132,380    73,087,039.287  CTZ/Day                Current Difficulty    8.49917323

I love this hash speed  Grin
Growcoin Chief
how come the diff just came down too 0.9? LOL ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
net hashrate down again it seems
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
right now I'm on coinmine.pw, the choice coin for X11 is darkcoin.  How does a miner get this kind of hash on X11
xxxerholod.test [Auto]   1.562 GHash/s

That is either one hell of a farm, or ASICs have hit X11!  :O
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
wow that hashrate !!!

glad mined before !!! Cheesy
legendary
wow... hash is exploding man  Shocked

Net Hashrate

30.32 GH/s

Difficulty

where does it come from? multipool?

Really no clue... but mining with this hashrate would be stupid to dump it on the market, maybe they want to add a big amount of coins and thenpump it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
i think that X11Coin has most attention because of its growth.
When it will fall down, some people will join to our citizen coin Smiley
Growcoin Chief
wow... hash is exploding man  Shocked

Net Hashrate

30.32 GH/s

Difficulty

where does it come from? multipool?
Activity: 589
Suchpool.pw was on wrong fork, everything is normal now Smiley It lasted only for few minutes Smiley
legendary
Getting a little confused Smiley

Net:   21,828.08   Mh/s from nothing to 21,828Mh/s...

Makes that Net:   35487.13   Mh/s
Run this command in your Citizencoin wallet debug console.
Code:
getblockhash 35370

you should get this result

Code:
000000001b89324a43386e259874311ce947369c54ad07fc9a14b5741467b1f0
It seems only suchpool.pw is on wrong fork
Activity: 938
The coin seems to have forked.

Why do you think it is forked?

Lol every pool is in different fork. Check it yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: