Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 32. (Read 64849 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Thanks Cheesy
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Guys anyone got some nodes? I m getting lots of orphans..

Thanks

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Guys anyone got some nodes? I m getting lots of orphans..

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
So whats up with the copy coin?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/civcivilization-coin-pos-7000000-611640

Is this why this coin get dumped on?

Look at the date at the top of CTZ's op page Smiley now look at the date on civ's page... lol at least it's obvious who the copy Wink

ha and it's scrypt... good luck mining that one
legendary
Kaspa
I'm sitting on only about 100K CTZ, but I'm holding them.  What I was saying, I have a dozen wallets with worthless shitcoins I have mined.  Many are listed on exchanges and have millions sitting unsold at 1 SAT or less.  The success of any coin comes from the community and having a DEV that is in it for the long run.  Look how many coins are launched and a week later the DEV is gone.  That is the main reason I bought into this coin, is because of the people and the DEV.  Both are still active and most of all still here working on the coin!!

Yes, that is not a lot 100K, it was a lot when you start mining it the first hours... but now you can already mine a big amount of coins, and even buy a big amount of coins by not using to much of BTCs

Mining has deff got'n a lot better for us small fish since the big rented rigs went away Smiley my 1 m/h's is doing about 10,000- 15,000 CTZ a day Smiley
I've deff gotten my fair share from brittrex too tho... awesome deals lol wouldn't be too costly to get on the rich list right now Wink  that'll change in a hurry over the next couple weeks Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

http://new.hashharder.com/x11/citizencoin

Code:
stratum+tcp://new.hashharder.com:9951 -u CitizenCoin -p Anything
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
My transaction from two days ago has yet to be confirmed. Wallet shows it sent fine but still 0 confirmations
EDIT: Fixed it using repairwallet command
legendary
Activity: 1120
I'm sitting on only about 100K CTZ, but I'm holding them.  What I was saying, I have a dozen wallets with worthless shitcoins I have mined.  Many are listed on exchanges and have millions sitting unsold at 1 SAT or less.  The success of any coin comes from the community and having a DEV that is in it for the long run.  Look how many coins are launched and a week later the DEV is gone.  That is the main reason I bought into this coin, is because of the people and the DEV.  Both are still active and most of all still here working on the coin!!

Yes, that is not a lot 100K, it was a lot when you start mining it the first hours... but now you can already mine a big amount of coins, and even buy a big amount of coins by not using to much of BTCs
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We know pool mining!

Don't miss out on your CTZ - WE ARE LIVE AND FINDING BLOCKS !!

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + web server)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

Don't trust your CTZ with anyone else!

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
legendary

I've no clue....i'm just wondering, why are people mining it and already dump it at those prices, as this will be with a lose... then just don't start mining from the beginning, don't you think? I believe i will just buy those cheap coins Smiley one day results will come and prices too Smiley

Don't even bother buying the cheap coins!!!  You'll end up with wallets full of worthless shit and it will do nothing but support the pump and dumpers!!!

Nice to call it worthless shit, the coin is only 3 days old and you call it shit, interesting. How long those it take for a company to make money? Years. How long did it take Bitcoin to move from worthless shit to the current status. A coin success is based on the community, so if the coin is worthless shit, then it means that the community on this coin is worthless shit too, so either you support it, or you leave the worthless shit (or yourself indirectly) coin.

Not talking about CTZ, talking about the other clone coin! 

Much better Smiley But again... you have 2 parts in a success story. I hope to get the Citizencoin website up and running so that we can get listed on coinmarketcap. Send a request to coinpaymentsnet to add us, and still waiting for poloniex and mintpal.

legendary

I've no clue....i'm just wondering, why are people mining it and already dump it at those prices, as this will be with a lose... then just don't start mining from the beginning, don't you think? I believe i will just buy those cheap coins Smiley one day results will come and prices too Smiley

Don't even bother buying the cheap coins!!!  You'll end up with wallets full of worthless shit and it will do nothing but support the pump and dumpers!!!

Nice to call it worthless shit, the coin is only 3 days old and you call it shit, interesting. How long those it take for a company to make money? Years. How long did it take Bitcoin to move from worthless shit to the current status. A coin success is based on the community, so if the coin is worthless shit, then it means that the community on this coin is worthless shit too, so either you support it, or you leave the worthless shit (or yourself indirectly) coin.

Not talking about CTZ, talking about the other clone coin! 
legendary

legendary

legendary

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
There is an error in the citizencoin-qt.pro file which forces make to use a very specific version of boost.
It's a known bug, but it's still there! WHY???

Is it so hard to remove from citizencoin-qt.pro file  following lines:
Code:
isEmpty(BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX) {
macx:BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mt
windows:BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mgw44-mt-s-1_53
}
and change:
Code:
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
to:
Code:
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=

CTZ:   CdNkr6JqqjNgJpCRZczE9T3SqBiRqYgHXX

It's not a bug. Everyone uses different dependencies. But I will update it if you want.
legendary
Kaspa
I've been sending ctz from the pool to my wallet and from bittrex just fine, I haven't noticed any issueswith my windows wallet
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
CitizenCoin [CTZ] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/ctz
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
There is an error in the citizencoin-qt.pro file which forces make to use a very specific version of boost.
It's a known bug, but it's still there! WHY???

Is it so hard to remove from citizencoin-qt.pro file  following lines:
Code:
isEmpty(BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX) {
macx:BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mt
windows:BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mgw44-mt-s-1_53
}
and change:
Code:
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
to:
Code:
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=