Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Citizencoin CTZ - NEW DEV. - NOW WALLET UPDATE SOON!!! - page 4. (Read 64849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
CITIZENCOIN WILL BE TAKEN OVER

Because of several reasons Citizencoin will be taken over. 10,000,000 CTZ will be deposit to the new owner. The transaction will be posted, and a new topic from the new owner will be created.
legendary
Dedicated pool has problems. Check the other pools.

Only 9000 blocks left and then POW is finished, then we are full in POS, this means only a few coins will be added daily, and when CTZ is trading again on Bittrex then i see a much higher price. DEV is now giving a update to Bittrex, in fact he did yesterday but he/she was not online anymore.

I'm still in for the multipool idea and i'm preparing to make CTZ credit bank cards, so that people can turn CTZ into $ easily.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
I would say, mine it till POW is finished, it is easy to mine, and ok, your coins are worth notice that the moment, but when POW is finished then inflation will be low and we can move higher, people are trying to destroy this coin, because they try to take it over and didn't work out.

Mining away! Loving it! 18000% shares haa haa

Can someone please explain to me how this POW works and why 18000%? I have tried to read up on it but all going over my head... Any good write ups I can read?
legendary
I would say, mine it till POW is finished, it is easy to mine, and ok, your coins are worth notice that the moment, but when POW is finished then inflation will be low and we can move higher, people are trying to destroy this coin, because they try to take it over and didn't work out.
legendary
No buy orders on bittrex, my 19,000 citizen coin are completely worthless  Cry

Don't panic, i'm still working on that multipool deal.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
No buy orders on bittrex, my 19,000 citizen coin are completely worthless  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
lol and yes I invested a shwack into ctz but me making some money isn't worth being a piece of shit so, I'll gladly take the loss

and is Mr dannyvjp happy with this too? Maybe i need to put some conversation from OC on it too;) what do you think Wink that is a bigger stake, maybe they want to know something that only a few people know, so lets play the game?

Yes / No?

I have way more invested in ctz than I do in OC, in fact put approx 100k oc into ctz, you don't think they know I support multiple coins (of diff weights usually)

if you didn't want people to post that you were out... then you shouldn't have said you were out lol what did you expect to happen?

"golf clap" to you, enjoy your 100's of mill ctz's
legendary
lol and yes I invested a shwack into ctz but me making some money isn't worth being a piece of shit so, I'll gladly take the loss

and is Mr dannyvjp happy with this too? Maybe i need to put some conversation from OC on it too;) what do you think Wink that is a bigger stake, maybe they want to know something that only a few people know, so lets play the game?

Yes / No?
legendary
Kaspa
legendary
Kaspa
@Dannyvjp

fonzerrellie ‏@fonzerrellie  19 min.
STOP MINING #CTZ !! #Citizencoin dev flaked, crashed price seems to be buying them up at 1-2 sat says he has 100 mill so far #bitcoin

What do you think when you see this from the guy that want to help the coin, it looks like he didn't invest a lot of money in CTZ, but you did....

no shit I'm going to cease any support and warn people of a dev who purposely trash's his own coin price and diss's the coins community to make profit from them.

your a piece of shit and people shouldn't be helping you sucker more people in once you feel you have a big enough % and then decide to get the coin running smoothly again.
legendary
@Dannyvjp

fonzerrellie ‏@fonzerrellie  19 min.
STOP MINING #CTZ !! #Citizencoin dev flaked, crashed price seems to be buying them up at 1-2 sat says he has 100 mill so far #bitcoin

What do you think when you see this from the guy that want to help the coin, it looks like he didn't invest a lot of money in CTZ, but you did....
legendary
your full of shit I've been on pos coins since mint and ecc, oc etc the only one whos pos started early was uvc and they've had major issues. notice how OC is still as smooth as ever, notice how they waited for pow/pos switch to be over before they pushed their coin... notice their dev isn't a total scamming P.O.S Wink

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MEN!!!
legendary
Kaspa
Yep, this is serious problem... this Placebo guy is mentally sick... we need to send him to appointment with a psychiatrist!
He really needs a treatment and needs it asap!!!

I just left a comment on educoins wall don't know how busy edumoto is but they might be able to point us to someone who can help, I think it would be best (if we find a good dev) to just fork it straight into pure pos now... so we can move on.

we have to discuss what kind of bounty we can come up with for the new dev? I know we have a few big holders here as I am just a small fish and still have a pretty good chunk of ctz's, so if people want to see this coin make it to pure pos and be worth pushing on the markets we're going to need to pitch in.

if we get it done we could be seeing 40 sat easily with in a week or so of working pure pos

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Mmm, 100,000,000 x 40sats, please go ahead  Grin

Edit: I will just sit down and relax, so i can take active community role, thanks.

lol so your sitting on 100 mill and can't be bothered to fix the coin/blockchain !? talk about a P.O.S

wow your really a piece of work aren't you.

Block chain is already fixed some time ago. But please go ahead, you can do the work. Btw you know that POS needs to start BEFORE POW is finished else your coin has problems, check SYNC, check other coins, but it looks like you didn't know that Smiley

Edit: Yes 100,000,000 or who do you think that was buying on the exchange?

lol yeah thats why it's still stuck at 76,000% at dedicated eh??

yeah I figured you were the douche that was buying it all up, like I said a true P.O.S (piece of shit just incase you didn't get it)

have fun owning all your own coins. 

Thanks friend, and remember WORK HARD!!! I've something like a 15% stake here!!!

lol yeah I'll work hard... check twitter again Wink  have a good life, enjoy your lack of self respect... I hope it takes you far in life Wink
legendary
Kaspa
your full of shit I've been on pos coins since mint and ecc, oc etc the only one whos pos started early was uvc and they've had major issues. notice how OC is still as smooth as ever, notice how they waited for pow/pos switch to be over before they pushed their coin... notice their dev isn't a total scamming P.O.S Wink
legendary
Yep, this is serious problem... this Placebo guy is mentally sick... we need to send him to appointment with a psychiatrist!

I just left a comment on educoins wall don't know how busy edumoto is but they might be able to point us to someone who can help, I think it would be best (if we find a good dev) to just fork it straight into pure pos now... so we can move on.

we have to discuss what kind of bounty we can come up with for the new dev? I know we have a few big holders here as I am just a small fish and still have a pretty good chunk of ctz's, so if people want to see this coin make it to pure pos and be worth pushing on the markets we're going to need to pitch in.

if we get it done we could be seeing 40 sat easily with in a week or so of working pure pos

Edit: I will just sit down and relax, so i can take active community role, thanks.

lol so your sitting on 100 mill and can't be bothered to fix the coin/blockchain !? talk about a P.O.S

Block chain is already fixed some time ago. But please go ahead, you can do the work. Btw you know that POS needs to start BEFORE POW is finished else your coin has problems, check SYNC, check other coins, but it looks like you didn't know that Smiley

yeah I figured you were the douche that was buying it all up, like I said a true P.O.S (piece of shit just incase you didn't get it)

Thanks friend, and remember WORK HARD!!! I've something like a 15% stake here!!!
legendary
Kaspa

legendary

legendary
Kaspa

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: