Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 154. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
who is dumping like crazy? in 2 days i need 0.0015 level otherwise i will start to sell mine 1k cloak then real dump start Smiley
This is just the market being the market. It hit a really big pump so there were lots of people who held it sold it while it was worth so much, causing the price to drop. Don’t worry, the market will correct eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Does anybody know roughly how much bandwidth running a cloakcoin node uses monthly?

Reason I ask is that I don't have an unlimited connection, and my only options available is wireless internet at 5/1 speed and about 71 milli seconds latency.

I may consider a cheap VPS server, instead of a RaspPi...  perhaps an AWS Spot Instance that is priced properly.

The other question is if I do that,  is it as simple as copying/cloning my wallet to the VPS to both stake cloak and offer mixing services?

Thanks

Hi adamsworks

I have no figures about the actual amount of traffic used each month. It depends on many things, e.g. how many new blockchains are downloaded from your node and so on. But I would guess the traffic is several GB a node produces per month.

All you have to do is setup the cloakcoind on your VPS, wwait for the blockchain to download and copy your wallet.dat file! that's it!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Does anybody know roughly how much bandwidth running a cloakcoin node uses monthly?

Reason I ask is that I don't have an unlimited connection, and my only options available is wireless internet at 5/1 speed and about 71 milli seconds latency.

I may consider a cheap VPS server, instead of a RaspPi...  perhaps an AWS Spot Instance that is priced properly.

The other question is if I do that,  is it as simple as copying/cloning my wallet to the VPS to both stake cloak and offer mixing services?

Thanks
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Dear Cloakers,

One question... How is the minting weight calculated?
Ok, actually two... Does it matter if coins sended to same wallet but in different receiving adresses, or would just one be better? (*from minting point of view)

Thanks!

Question 2: the coins just have to be unlocked for staking in one! wallet

it's better to have all coins in one block then the weight is higher. e.g. instead of having 4 block each 500 cloak send them to one adress as 2k cloaks. then wait for staking

anyway the result is the same stakeinterest is 6% p.a.

Thanks yogibaer, its interesting info about Cloak staking. Hold and stake Cloak now, its really profitable in this year.
legendary
Dear Cloakers,

Ok, actually two... Does it matter if coins sended to same wallet but in different receiving adresses, or would just one be better? (*from minting point of view)

Thanks!

it's better to have all coins in one block then the weight is higher. e.g. instead of having 4 block each 500 cloak send them to one adress as 2k cloaks. then wait for staking

anyway the result is the same stakeinterest is 6% p.a.
Activity: 276
Dear Cloakers,

Thanks!

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I wasn't here
Dear Cloakers,

Thanks!
legendary

CloakCoin Chart Analysis 06.06.2017

After the rally is before the rally

In the past two days we witnessed the long awaited rally which should lead us to the 145k target. After this target was reached on the spot there was an immediate retest of the breakout level at 55k, which was major restistance earlier. Now it's the major support for the future. In the next hours we topped the 145k and marked a high at 195k and currently we trade at a price level of about 100k and
there is the frist chance to form a bottom somewhere there.

Some of you might think we have seen a huge dump after a pump. The opposit is the case! This dump was just natural as the price cannot rise all the time without any breaks.
In fact the price levels between 55k and 100k are levels for strong accumulation.

Now, what does the chart tell us?

Daily:

We have an overbought situation (RSI and Bollinger Bands show this clearly). The 61.8% fibo level at 85k has been reached. This level is one the most watched consolidation levels by traders to enter a rally.

Hourly:

The chart pattern could be interpreted as an ABC with a higher high in the wave B and a short C-Wave. This pattern is considered to be highly bullish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important price levels and targets

Strong Support:   55k sat.

Support:      80k sat.

Resistance:           206k sat.    268k sat.   344k sat.

Target:      270k sat. later ATH at 344k sat. and higher

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
who is dumping like crazy? in 2 days i need 0.0015 level otherwise i will start to sell mine 1k cloak then real dump start Smiley

This is normal, the market follows its normal course ..

After a 300% pump, there must be a correction, otherwise it is not healthy!

Stop panicking every time .. I have confidence in the team, in the project, in the technology, the rest and the price will follow the same path, up!
Activity: 295
Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
Litebit.eu doesn't list Cloak anymore...

thanks, we will contact them

anyone from New Zealand here? Any one knows some Exchanges who accept credit card from New Zealand? Conbase don't work with it....

Activity: 119
Litebit.eu doesn't list Cloak anymore...
Activity: 171

Dear Cloak Community,

We're pleased to announce the first version of the Cloak wallet for Raspberry Pi.
As many of you are aware, low-cost/low-power devices such as the Raspberry Pi will form an important part of the Cloak network and eco-system as we move forward. This is the non-graphical version requiring command line use through SSH as the RasPi version is primarily for running a minting process.

For those wishing to do some minting/mining of CLOAK you can now offload the process from your desktop and run the RasPi linux daemon (headless) on a Raspberry Pi2 or Pi3 running a 32-bit or 64-bit OS (both versions available, 64-bit for Pi3 only). An 8Gb Class 10 uSD Card is recommended and download/install the Jessie Lite image (no Graphical UI). You will install and run cloakcoind as a headless server (see instructions). You can even run a script in rc.local to auto load at boot time.

As with any CLOAK wallet you wish to mint with, it requires sending some CLOAK to your RasPi wallet
as the POS (Proof-Of-Stake) process needs some CLOAK to lend out in transactions.
The more CLOAK you have available the more minting fees you will acquire over time.

There are no current plans to create a graphical version for the RasPi as your personal wallet as this is better handled on your desktop. We are however looking into a thin-client for interfacing directly with the RPC interface.

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

Is there any vid tutorial on how to set this up? I have all the tools, just don't have the knowledge Tongue
Activity: 276
which one of you dump the cloak?

god damn you Cheesy

why? why are taking my dreams away... Cry

just rollercoasting and pushing out weak hands...HODL!
Activity: 210
CRYPTO CURRENCY… CLOAKCOIN: Up 300% In Two Days
read more
http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1496757780.php[/size]
You know what’s most surprising about that? The fact that I was holding CLOAK when it happened Smiley. I mean seriously, I never predict less stable markets like that.

After the pump when CLOAK hit 4$ it’s been going down and is currently at 3$. I’m guessing it’ll go down a little more and then begin to go back up again, so now that most of us have probably sold we can prepare to buy cheap again. Perhaps I'll be right a second time?
Activity: 368
which one of you dump the cloak?

god damn you Cheesy

why? why are taking my dreams away... Cry
Activity: 97
Any news if cloak will be listed on poloniex market?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
why it was pump and now its going down.

Because markets work both ways, buy & sell. Some selloff is normal after an accumulation phase. Don't worry about, that's how the system works, it's quite healthy actually.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Jump to: