Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 152. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Can't wait for open sourcing! It'll be yuuuge!

Totally agree, Cloak have a huge potential to grow now, project team move in right direction and good marketing starts now. Cloak have many new investors attention and coin community is growing rapidly.
Cloak is better than Monero has better technology.... now just think a few months......... Shocked
Yeah I can't wait for the next few months it'll be very exciting for Cloak. If open sourcing forms out soon then that's just a bonus to the 'rocket ship'. Monero valuation here we come  Smiley
Activity: 597
Merit: 500

Totally agree, Cloak have a huge potential to grow now, project team move in right direction and good marketing starts now. Cloak have many new investors attention and coin community is growing rapidly.
Cloak is better than Monero has better technology.... now just think a few months......... Shocked
Activity: 546
Merit: 502

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
We have extreme growth of community, many newcomers. Who never used or bought crypto before. Not all are crypto expert don't forget. We can be happy that crypto interest is growing and this guys/noobs coming to cloak.

Me personal see that as huge success and very positive sign for all cryptos. So let be happy about all this old, young noobs then they all bring more interest to us.

peace and love

Exactly my point.

If they can get into it we've already won.

And with the rest of the world in stage one (denial and isolation) we are still at ground zero.

Sky is the limit.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
We have extreme growth of community, many newcomers. Who never used or bought crypto before. Not all are crypto expert don't forget. We can be happy that crypto interest is growing and this guys/noobs coming to cloak.

Me personal see that as huge success and very positive sign for all cryptos. So let be happy about all this old, young noobs then they all bring more interest to us.

peace and love
Activity: 171
Merit: 100

p.s The two old guys trying to understand crypto is just another nail in the coffin of fiat.

lol, so true! I like the way you think  Wink
Activity: 78
Price obsessed folks can expect .1 BTC ~6 months after the code checks out.

In the next 4 years BTC is pretty much guaranteed to always bounce back.

People worried about bubbles should worry more about student loan asset-backed securities and automation.

Have fun.

p.s The two old guys trying to understand crypto is just another nail in the coffin of fiat.
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com

Watch now!!!

Tinkertiger
The 3 most undervalued cryptos Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krMfT0QhYZM&app=desktop

Have fun Smiley

Activity: 97
Guys get this coin on polo if you achieve more volume in Bittrex
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A

Watch now!!!

Crypto-Bit Brothers
We take a look at 5 alt-coins and reasons why they might be worth investing in (9m20s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz7Za__ulgk&feature=youtu.be&t=9m20s

Awesome video  Thanks bro Smiley
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Watch now!!!

Crypto-Bit Brothers
We take a look at 5 alt-coins and reasons why they might be worth investing in (9m20s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz7Za__ulgk&feature=youtu.be&t=9m20s

Activity: 119
I've got no money left to invest - but don't tell my wife!
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
so quiet here,all buying cloak.....no time for talking
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
What will be the ever-existing maximum supply of Cloak?

There were 4.5 million coins in the beginning and each year the number increases 6% (stake interest). But in fact it's less than 6% on the whole amount of coins because not all coins are staking! Currently CLOAK has about 5 million coin supply.
What will be the ever-existing maximum supply of Cloak?
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Activity: 666
maybe because of this ?     9:20 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz7Za__ulgk

More and more ppl in  the world speaking about CLOAK!

We getting slow the attention what we long time awaited!

Keep the momentum!

Activity: 597

Do not miss the ship for the moon........ Roll Eyes

Ah ah ah

Great video! Grin

Lol that video is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh! Haha
ty  WinkCheesy But this video shows what will happen who will not buy now for the low price...
Jump to: