Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 155. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 502
why it was pump and now its going down.
You can sell you know whenever you want, this is game now, no rules no promises, accept this and you will become better trader for sure. Maybe best would be to take a walk somewhere in nature to get rid of stress
, i use this tactic when nervousness strike.
CRYPTO CURRENCY… CLOAKCOIN: Up 300% In Two Days
read more
http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1496757780.php
This is what i'm talking already it is amazing success.

Nice rise, team Cloak do a big job for this! Hold some Cloaks in my portfolio. I think that Cloak have a great future and price will rise more and more times.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
You can sell you know whenever you want, this is game now, no rules no promises, accept this and you will become better trader for sure. Maybe best would be to take a walk somewhere in nature to get rid of stress
, i use this tactic when nervousness strike.
read more
This is what i'm talking already it is amazing success.
Activity: 666
Merit: 500

read more

Activity: 284
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 284
why cloak dumping hard from 0.00195 to now 0.001???
This is just a small correction and always happens after sudden super rise, it was expected anyway. This is perfect for those who want to entry at this point, after this next stop will be beyond 200k so be smart trader and do not ask stupid questions.

One word comes to mind, ACCUMULATE!!!  Tradercouch should be very pleased with just .001 !!! 
Some people are never satisfied, what is the point of their presence here? Yes it seems like accumulation.

Exactly this! After any sort of sudden rise there almost always follows a correction, and if you've got a great coin then the cycle will repeat. Easy as that
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
This is just a small correction and always happens after sudden super rise, it was expected anyway. This is perfect for those who want to entry at this point, after this next stop will be beyond 200k so be smart trader and do not ask stupid questions.

One word comes to mind, ACCUMULATE!!!  Tradercouch should be very pleased with just .001 !!! 
Some people are never satisfied, what is the point of their presence here? Yes it seems like accumulation.
Activity: 93
Merit: 20

Huge support above .0015. Very impressed. One word comes to mind, ACCUMULATE!!!  Tradercouch should be very pleased with just .001 !!! 
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
Activity: 251
i heard some rumors about cloak could be add to BTC38 would be huge move Wink lets cross fingers...

This and the open source could let it jump way more than 3x...buying time Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Dear Cloak Community,

We're very pleased to see the improved interest in the Cloak project and would like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new members of the Cloak Community - Welcome! Smiley

Work on 2.1.0.0 (the open source release) is progressing well. As some of you may be aware, the 2.1.0.0 release also marks our switch Cloak to a new codebase based on the current Litecoin sourcecode. As well as brining the codebase up to date, this release also brings a wealth a new features such as support for HD wallets, transaction and address indexes, reduced upload traffic, direct headers announcement (BIP 130), memory pool limiting, wallet pruning, soft forks and many more new features and improvments. 2.1.0.0 will also open the door to SegWit activation on Cloak and all the new features that brings to the table: lightning network, cross-chain transfers, confidential transaction etc. The build processes are also much improved with the new 2.1.0.0 codebase, which we feel is important for the open source release.

2.1.0.0 also contains a significant change to the Enigma system thanks to the introduction of Enigma Addresses. Enigma addresses are very similiar to stealth addresses and allow Enigma senders and cloakers to automatically generate dynamic, one-time addresses for use with Enigma when sending and cloaking.

Work is also ongoing with the Raspberry Pi implementation and mobile wallet, so keep an eye out for updates to those in the near future.

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

good jod  Wink

Well done team ! Looks like it's going to be a very interesting couple of months for cloak. Great news update and a buy recommendation from Cliff High!

Huge work will give a great results. Cloak will be in the top of anon coins and coinmarketcap. Waiting for the open source release.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Always when we rise and success i miss our village idiot cuteflower Cheesy

Indeed lol Grin

He's still here as "tradercouch" just doesn't post as much since he got hacked...
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
 Bill Still is a legend. The Secret of Oz is a movie all people should see.  He pimped Cloak?  Not wonder the gains. I'm very impressed, i'll be buying on the dip.
Activity: 239
Capitascism where's Rambo with his big knife? Cheesy

Don't be angry, he also mentioned a monero Cheesy
Activity: 163
I watched previous video "Fixing the Problems With Bitcoin" 1543 where Still  admits in one moment, that Cloak team was pursue him to get an interview. And i have some info's he was paid for this kindness.

Now just an logical question, does anybody saw your code?

How they can talk about something they don't even know, my only conclusion PR team did their homework.

Now another old man talking about economy knowing nothing about Alt Scams..
Only conclusion he get hands on Cloaks, and someone told him about Monero as well just in case this do not become transparent.

What video is next? Don't tell me..Alex Jones and NWO..

This is not enough, and not different from Dagger's Cloak, only difference here BOB is missing!

Naive investors will lose their money again, nobody ever asked how many is in team pockets, 100k each or more? Tell us?

Thanks!
I want answers on this..

i heard some rumors about cloak could be add to BTC38 would be huge move Wink lets cross fingers...
And here we go, more stories..This only for creating more fear and demand..
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

https://www.cloakcoin.com/files/images/generall/cloak_update.png

Dear Cloak Community,

We're very pleased to see the improved interest in the Cloak project and would like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new members of the Cloak Community - Welcome! Smiley

Work on 2.1.0.0 (the open source release) is progressing well. As some of you may be aware, the 2.1.0.0 release also marks our switch Cloak to a new codebase based on the current Litecoin sourcecode. As well as brining the codebase up to date, this release also brings a wealth a new features such as support for HD wallets, transaction and address indexes, reduced upload traffic, direct headers announcement (BIP 130), memory pool limiting, wallet pruning, soft forks and many more new features and improvments. 2.1.0.0 will also open the door to SegWit activation on Cloak and all the new features that brings to the table: lightning network, cross-chain transfers, confidential transaction etc. The build processes are also much improved with the new 2.1.0.0 codebase, which we feel is important for the open source release.

2.1.0.0 also contains a significant change to the Enigma system thanks to the introduction of Enigma Addresses. Enigma addresses are very similiar to stealth addresses and allow Enigma senders and cloakers to automatically generate dynamic, one-time addresses for use with Enigma when sending and cloaking.

Work is also ongoing with the Raspberry Pi implementation and mobile wallet, so keep an eye out for updates to those in the near future.

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

good jod  Wink

Well done team ! Looks like it's going to be a very interesting couple of months for cloak. Great news update and a buy recommendation from Cliff High!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 269

Indeed lol Grin
Jump to: