Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 173. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 100
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Waiting for the new wallet update
Wink Wink

waiting for the 5 usd cloak price 5 now add 0 later Smiley

for me
I'm not thinking about the price right now
Just buy, hold and mining
What is important to me is the development and support of this project and bringing investors
In the near future you will know the power of CLOAK

Here we are a community helping each other
If you want to help you must  work hard
buy, hold ,mining and support the network , bring investors . test the new version and give the results

Be positive and be patient

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Wink Wink

To paraphrase Shakespeare: "A cuteflower by any other name would smell as bad..."
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
how cloaky is cloak?

has there been something groundbreaking in terms of stealth technology?

are there masternodes?

I used to hold cloak 3 years ago and i see it is still around, very nice Smiley
Wink Wink

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I might not be in the position to tell people what to do but I still would like to say this much:

I really enjoy reading all those interesting comments on Cloak and its development but due to the fact that I simply lack the knowledge to really contribute to the discussion I just stick to reading. But although I promised myself not react to any of cuteflowers comments (and those of his multiple personalties...) I once again would like you guys to just ignore our "village idiot" - just like generations of villagers used to ignore their village idiots over centuries. If they hadn't done that successfully, the village idiots would have stopped being what they are...
We now have almost 400 pages of discussion and a considerable percentage is nonsense talk triggered by somebody who has NOTHING to say.

Okay, that's it from my side. Now back to CLOAK  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
yes 50$ easy cloak coin
I don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but I really don't see 50$ soon. Even if it's a good project I don't think that It'll get to 50$ at the current state.

All crypto traders and investors need to know that Cloak have a great team and super private, secure and untraceable technology. And we will open source. Its time to invest in Cloak!
Activity: 210
yes 50$ easy cloak coin
I don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but I really don't see 50$ soon. Even if it's a good project I don't think that It'll get to 50$ at the current state.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
When comparing Cloak to other coins first thought is it is very underestimated, next would be, it is project that lasting years and still is very attractive as before. Why then we don't see 50$ per coin? This answer maybe we can get after code revealing. Others will examine it for sure. All talks will get technical approach, and Team must be ready for all kind of questions, and attacks. This demand good defense, only this way we can see 50$ per coin.

yes 50$ easy cloak coin

SO  50$ easy cloak coin  Grin
And you say, I believe , AND You do not hold And sells Cheesy
if you believe
Buy and hold
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes more buy now Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

averaging down...  come on cloak team!  Make this happen.  Must be very close now.
When comparing Cloak to other coins first thought is it is very underestimated, next would be, it is project that lasting years and still is very attractive as before. Why then we don't see 50$ per coin? This answer maybe we can get after code revealing. Others will examine it for sure. All talks will get technical approach, and Team must be ready for all kind of questions, and attacks. This demand good defense, only this way we can see 50$ per coin.

yes 50$ easy cloak coin
who want to be a part of testing latest wallet?
Where is cuteflower what we need him?

Ok , this is it wallet is ready, and final test are here. Is it legal, to use adwords service by Google in promoting Cloakcoin? What team think about this? With good preparations and good filtered keywords you can target people who are maybe interested.
How we can help in promotions?

i am cuteflower please tell me how can i help you?
CLOAK going to huge in cryptocurrency world just wait 4 months and if you want to invest i can say that invest now because i am just joking Smiley Smiley

Not sure what that means exactly?
It means he wants to boost his post count  Wink, that's all.

i always talk about truth ok i do not want to boost my post but truth boost my post Smiley just look which coin was not value but jusy see price now..... which coin in grave and now came out and look price.... even scam coin i mean no development and promise team that also high in price and which have millions coin supply these are also mega high in price i want to say that all are increased upto 500% 1000% 10000% like ethereum just compare all crypto all are on mooon but why  CLOAK still in grave Sad i want to cry but i can not because i do not have cloak i sold but want to invest but i am very very scare Sad i know cloak will be soon in top 10 coinmarketcap but price is telling all truth and very difficult
Activity: 560
Where is cuteflower what we need him?

Ok , this is it wallet is ready, and final test are here. Is it legal, to use adwords service by Google in promoting Cloakcoin? What team think about this? With good preparations and good filtered keywords you can target people who are maybe interested.
How we can help in promotions?
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

you are welcome in our chat:

https://chat.cloakcoin.com/channel/testing
Activity: 210
CLOAK going to huge in cryptocurrency world just wait 4 months and if you want to invest i can say that invest now because i am just joking Smiley Smiley

Not sure what that means exactly?
It means he wants to boost his post count  Wink, that's all.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
will we ever be able to stake in a mobile wallet?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Could the Devs clarify if we will get a countdown for ETA for open source? Huh
Jump to: