Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 175. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
come on cloak my eyes is very tired just see this price 0.4 0.45 0.42 0.48 0.51 please make it 5 6 7 8 9 10 usd i want to see this :d
 Buy now,  price is lower and everyone is in depression.This is perfect timing for investment, what do you think what will happen on the day of code revealing? Trust will be on the highest level, and Cloak could recover its previous prices.
yep In time it will arrive Smiley
I still believe Anon coins are best what happened to crypto, and they will soon become more interesting with Bitcoin adoption will come and regulations, this is inevitable. Guess who will save the day?
Activity: 597
come on cloak my eyes is very tired just see this price 0.4 0.45 0.42 0.48 0.51 please make it 5 6 7 8 9 10 usd i want to see this :d
yep In time it will arrive Smiley
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Poloniex won't add any coin until they have Open sourced, once cloak does in a month or two then everybody should message Poloniex
requesting cloak be added.
Majority of us already sent this request and this request cannot be sent multiple times, from one account.
Is this roadmap accurate and "complete"?
https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/roadmap.html
Yes it is, and this is completely new web destination, everything is up to date. Also chat and new Cloak forum. As you can see as first task is code opening. Is it accurate? i suppose it will be some changes over time, nobody knows for sure, this team is full of surprises.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Activity: 560
Wonder how this world wide hack asking everyone for $300 in bitcoins to decrypt computers is going to work out. A truly cloaked bitcoin may be a problem in this scenario. Going to be an interesting couple of days. Wonder if this is going to give government reason to outlaw bitcoins. Any thoughts?  
Very interesting!
They will solve this problem other ways, it is almost impossible to outlawed bitcoin or any other currencies, and they know it. This is just piece of code, and its up to end user how will be used and for what purposes. This just cannot be reason for such decisions (for forbidding of Bitcoin), and if something similar happens believe me true motives (political and economic) won't be revealed, and we all know they can find excuses if they want. They need control, BTC will be legalized.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Poloniex won't add any coin until they have Open sourced, once cloak does in a month or two then everybody should message Poloniex
requesting cloak be added.
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
Wonder how this world wide hack asking everyone for $300 in bitcoins to decrypt computers is going to work out. A truly cloaked bitcoin may be a problem in this scenario. Going to be an interesting couple of days. Wonder if this is going to give government reason to outlaw bitcoins. Any thoughts?  
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Community has to send messages until they clog the messaging box of them for the Poloniex add CLOAK

Let's do it guys, if we ask for many, maybe they'll listen to us.

http://Https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

fixed your link :https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

for me  I did it now
Let's do it
all of us
Activity: 620
Community has to send messages until they clog the messaging box of them for the Poloniex add CLOAK

Let's do it guys, if we ask for many, maybe they'll listen to us.

http://Https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
LBX
A

good idea
I've done it before
Let's try to do it again

Poloniex  is difficult to communicate with them

Activity: 208
LBX
A

Thank you for the update
To make a decision "open source"
I hope it is done at the right time
Activity: 210
This was a fun coin when it got pumped for 0.1$ to 1$, now it's just people trying to CPR an air doll  Cry
Yes,it is a fun coin,I bounght some.
It's fun and it has a promising technical side to it. I'm sure at some point people will realize that and we'll see a nice pump.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
worrying so many pinning hopes on a huge amount of incoming interest because of going open source..

I hope you wont all be disappointed.

To me if enigma works well and can be vetted by a couple of top devs that is all you need.

If the enigma engine is really a big improvement over dash and mixing/shuffling or is rather an advanced better process then you will simply witness 50 other cloaks in short order.

If you believe people are not investing because it is closed source then you might be wrong.

Bring forth a decentralised governance and funding mechanism and you will see more interest.

I guess we'll wait and see but i think it could be a double edged sword.

I share you thoughts but after 3 years closed source we decide to go open source way. Of cause there is always risk to be copy.

We choose this way and we will see what will happend.

There is always some points what speaking for open source and what speak against it.

PS: Dont forgert that we have very talented, smart and motivated fulltime device "Joe" i always belive in him and he proof me this 3 years that i was right with my hope in his talent. To copy a CODE is easy but it is not so easy to understand ENIGMA and i am sure there is not so many CODERs there like "Joe". So let enigma copy we are not worry about. We also plant to continue work on ENIGMA and new parts and projects in CODE. The copier would be always behind us.

peace and love is a KEY dont forget Wink fear is opposite of it!

As someone who's been "around" Cloak since Bob dumped all over us, this coin has to go open source. Not doing so and/or obfuscating just says it can never be trusted and has something to hide. Once the source is out there, there also needs to be a very serious code review done by some well respected developers (that don't have any stigma of controversy swirling around them). There's far too much bad history behind Cloak to not have any of this happen.

As for others copying it.. Well, I'll be brutal. If Cloak can't progress, compete and be better than any copies, then it deserves to die. Just like any other product/company out there in any industry. I would like to see Cloak succeed after all the crap that's gone on but it should do so in a straight up "fight" in order to "prove" itself as a real contender.

@c4shm3n. I've got to give you props for sticking with this. There's been a few times where I've wanted to come in here and post some negative stuff about the progress but your perseverance is an asset to the coin and, quite frankly, the only reason it still exists.

Your view has of course some merit. Although I don't share this view.

I wasn't aware obfuscation could hide damaging or dirty code.

Also if a few high profile developers peer reviewed it and gave a good report it would probably have an even better marketing effect.

I too do not believe that because a larger team could copy and paste cloaks hard work from many years and perhaps improve upon it at a faster rate than the creator cloak themselves that cloak deserves no credit and indeed deserves to die.

Open source in just my own personal opinion is not essentially the best thing from a cloak holders perspective.

I guess even the future will not reveal which path was the wisest from a cloak investors pov. Since it is impossible to tread both paths from here.

The current dev/project managers mind seems to be made up though so of course that is fine by me I will hold my tiny amount of cloak regardless. If I'd held a larger portion of cloak I would perhaps be more concerned and try a little harder to get the community to push for peer review and obfuscation.

Then again open source is the nature of crypto, so to balance this with the selfish desires of max possible impact of cloak in this sphere is something one has to consider.

Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
worrying so many pinning hopes on a huge amount of incoming interest because of going open source..

To me if enigma works well and can be vetted by a couple of top devs that is all you need.

If the enigma engine is really a big improvement over dash and mixing/shuffling or is rather an advanced better process then you will simply witness 50 other cloaks in short order.

If you believe people are not investing because it is closed source then you might be wrong.

Bring forth a decentralised governance and funding mechanism and you will see more interest.

I share you thoughts but after 3 years closed source we decide to go open source way. Of cause there is always risk to be copy.

There is always some points what speaking for open source and what speak against it.

PS: Dont forgert that we have very talented, smart and motivated fulltime device "Joe" i always belive in him and he proof me this 3 years that i was right with my hope in his talent. To copy a CODE is easy but it is not so easy to understand ENIGMA and i am sure there is not so many CODERs there like "Joe". So let enigma copy we are not worry about. We also plant to continue work on ENIGMA and new parts and projects in CODE. The copier would be always behind us.

As someone who's been "around" Cloak since Bob dumped all over us, this coin has to go open source. Not doing so and/or obfuscating just says it can never be trusted and has something to hide. Once the source is out there, there also needs to be a very serious code review done by some well respected developers (that don't have any stigma of controversy swirling around them). There's far too much bad history behind Cloak to not have any of this happen.

As for others copying it.. Well, I'll be brutal. If Cloak can't progress, compete and be better than any copies, then it deserves to die. Just like any other product/company out there in any industry. I would like to see Cloak succeed after all the crap that's gone on but it should do so in a straight up "fight" in order to "prove" itself as a real contender.

@c4shm3n. I've got to give you props for sticking with this. There's been a few times where I've wanted to come in here and post some negative stuff about the progress but your perseverance is an asset to the coin and, quite frankly, the only reason it still exists.

Thank you!
Activity: 686
Merit: 320

Jump to: