Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 177. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 20
It might be good to have a countdown to open source.  Free advertising.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Could the Devs clarify if we will get a countdown for ETA for open source?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Alright, sounds good. Never underestimate the power of the all-knowing "W"...
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Hi folks,

this might be a newbie question but I'll still give it a try... I'm trying to spread the idea of investing in Cloak among my friends. First thing they do is to look it up on Wikipedia... It might be a questionable development but having no entry on the world's largest encyclopedia makes Cloak look funny to many people. Isn't there anybody who can make that happen?

Hi,

The wikipedia article about Cloak is already drafted and pending aprooval by wikipedia, things take time over there and while we wait the article is being improoved on with the necessary independent citations and writings.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hi folks,

this might be a newbie question but I'll still give it a try... I'm trying to spread the idea of investing in Cloak among my friends. First thing they do is to look it up on Wikipedia... It might be a questionable development but having no entry on the world's largest encyclopedia makes Cloak look funny to many people. Isn't there anybody who can make that happen?
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Activity: 560
I am more than disappointed that cloakcoin was not put out for open source.  The team told us less than 1 week prior that we would be going open source then to say no cause they felt it would not be helpful.  I don't understand the reasoning here.  We need news.
I cannot find anywhere ETA for code revealing, so there is no final date. Now there is nothing for speculating about this coin everything is clear and all their work will be revealed very soon. Even then we won't have right to judge them, because majority never sent  donations or helped this project. Do not forget this was abandoned coin before c4shm3n.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A

I made the last days some profit with my altcoins and bought also some CLOAKs Smiley
I see wallet is coming very sooon  Roll Eyes Grin

when we will see 0.002 Btc/Cloak price? i think after 100 years and answer is YES Smiley Smiley

I do not think so 100 years  Cheesy Cheesy
CLOAK is Unique project and has good developers so It can happen at any time
no Rules in digital currencies Today people buying  DASH For example Tomorrow dropping  DASH  and buy CLOAK

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

I made the last days some profit with my altcoins and bought also some CLOAKs Smiley
I see wallet is coming very sooon  Roll Eyes Grin

when we will see 0.002 Btc/Cloak price? i think after 100 years and answer is YES Smiley Smiley

Just wait ...if the dev has the talent to bring cloak a development mechanism, funding mechanism and the mixing system is as good as it sounds then it will explode in due course.

If you trust the dev has this skill keep buying if not dump and get to a project with devs that do.
Activity: 295

Activity: 695

Activity: 93
Merit: 20
bought another 370 cloak yesterday.  Rock on.
Activity: 171
Some people just want to watch the world dance.
Hey, Cloak team, what about new wallet tests? Eeverything went well?

Yes, tests yesterday and day before went very well. Just waiting on updated Russian translations and then I think we're ready for release. We've also added some new code to improve the node discovery at wallet startup. You should notice that it will find connections pretty much instantly when the wallet fires up now Smiley

I am more than disappointed that cloakcoin was not put out for open source.  The team told us less than 1 week prior that we would be going open source then to say no cause they felt it would not be helpful.  I don't understand the reasoning here.  We need news.

cuteflower back with new nick ......CUTE Cheesy

Sad i am trying to back my old  account and forum admin is helping and supporting very nicely and i hope so i will recover my account with help of forum admins

hahahaha so funny image Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
@deepend
Maybe you're not CuteFlower but the person is the same.
If you ever decide to read how to restore your accout here it is:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18923970

Are you trolling, you know this can be very dangerous?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Hey, Cloak team, what about new wallet tests? Eeverything went well?
My misunderstanding.  I am still loaded 100% with cloak coin.  I thought that open source was cancelled.  I am very happy to be wrong.  Go Team!  I am not cuteflower, BTW.

Good to know, you had us worried there for a minute or two.  Grin

why you worried for a minute or two??? are you admin? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
My misunderstanding.  I am still loaded 100% with cloak coin.  I thought that open source was cancelled.  I am very happy to be wrong.  Go Team!  I am not cuteflower, BTW.

hahaha yes i am tooo honest here so you can not be cuteflower Cheesy

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Good to know, you had us worried there for a minute or two.  Grin
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
My misunderstanding.  I am still loaded 100% with cloak coin.  I thought that open source was cancelled.  I am very happy to be wrong.  Go Team!  I am not cuteflower, BTW.

Everything moves as planned, follow the roadmap.

https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/roadmap.html
Jump to: