Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 174. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CLOAK going to huge in cryptocurrency world just wait 4 months and if you want to invest i can say that invest now because i am just joking Smiley Smiley

Not sure what that means exactly?

Hehe yep no idea what he was trying to get at there.

Yes, its dificult to understand him sometimes, but usually we say yes and all is good again Wink

I understand him, he say nothing as always.
Activity: 174
CLOAK going to huge in cryptocurrency world just wait 4 months and if you want to invest i can say that invest now because i am just joking Smiley Smiley

Yes, its dificult to understand him sometimes, but usually we say yes and all is good again Wink
Activity: 284
Merit: 250

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Activity: 295
Activity: 182
Hey, Cloak team, what about new wallet tests? Eeverything went well?
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
If anyone would like to assist in adding new languages to the QT wallet, please let us know and we'll provide you with a translation template file which you can add the new translations to. The translation process is carried out using a tool called QT Linguist, which makes the process relatively straightforward and pain-free for anyone adding translations. We already have Russian and French (and Japanese is on the way), but any other languages would be most welcome and very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Spanish and Portuguese are also in progress now too Smiley

I can help you in Hebrew. Send me the files.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
If anyone would like to assist in adding new languages to the QT wallet, please let us know and we'll provide you with a translation template file which you can add the new translations to. The translation process is carried out using a tool called QT Linguist, which makes the process relatively straightforward and pain-free for anyone adding translations. We already have Russian and French (and Japanese is on the way), but any other languages would be most welcome and very much appreciated.

Thank you!

i can help you
"Arabic" Wink
Send me the required files
Activity: 171
Some people just want to watch the world dance.

Thank you!

Spanish and Portuguese are also in progress now too Smiley
Activity: 171
Some people just want to watch the world dance.

Thank you!

Activity: 476

Cloakcoin 3 years price till to 2020

0.40 to 0.56 Sad Sad
This Team helped me with restoring some coins sent to previous version of mobile wallet, they reacted instantly. I gave them all my keys for this (public and private), and whole amount was sent to me in matter of minutes.  What can i say after this? Hold your coins and wait for actions, this could happen anytime.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A

0.40 to 0.56 Sad Sad

You forgot something
Development and optimization (Already started in 2017)
Repair of the project problems in the new version(2) since the beginning of 2017
The project had problems before But now no ,Now with version 2.0
Great team and great project . all problems were fixed

Price was before 0$.08$ -0.015$
(2017) now 0.40$ - 0.55$
Activity: 295

0.40 to 0.56 Sad Sad
when will Cloak have open source?

I thought it was supposed to bet out weeks ago but I know how it goes.  I will be accumulating till it does.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
when will Cloak have open source?
Activity: 368
I know I will repeat myself and many others, we need open source this baby. period

still holding 10K
Is this roadmap accurate and "complete"?

https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/roadmap.html

Roadmap

Open Source the CloakCoin project.

The CloakCoin project remains closed source at present. We are currently working to fully open-source the project in the very near future.
Activity: 210
Poloniex won't add any coin until they have Open sourced, once cloak does in a month or two then everybody should message Poloniex
requesting cloak be added.
Are there plans to make Cloak open source? I think it would really be a way to get some more creditability and maybe iron out some bugs.
Activity: 476
Hello raizor! Waiting for new wallet, we need more activity here, some promotion will bre good for Cloak. New week starts, hope we will se some udates sooooonnnn.
Those who have fFacebook and Twitter account can actively support Cloak team. Here we can posts experiences of usage ENIGMA technology, this will certainly bring more visitors here. I think it is better for all ->Team should concentrate on fixing code errors and final polishing  for "The Event"..
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Hey, Cloak team, what about new wallet tests? Eeverything went well?

Yes, tests yesterday and day before went very well. Just waiting on updated Russian translations and then I think we're ready for release. We've also added some new code to improve the node discovery at wallet startup. You should notice that it will find connections pretty much instantly when the wallet fires up now Smiley

Hello raizor! Waiting for new wallet, we need more activity here, some promotion will bre good for Cloak. New week starts, hope we will se some udates sooooonnnn.
Jump to: