Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 364. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
Request accepted : 33
Request expired : 33
Request signed : 02
Request complete :0
Request refused : 0
Fees received : 0

what does it mean please explain? why nothing fees received?

try to delete peers.dat it could help

http://forum.cloakcoin.com/threads/posa3-request-expired.221/
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi,
Is there a way to use the same wallet address in cloak mobile wallet and latest release wallet? I have some cloacks on my mobile wallet but it keeps showing balance 0 and warning: not connected. I'm looking for solution to retrieve cloacks from my mobile wallet. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I like the darknet, it's a big cut of the bitcoin usage and it would really push cloak if they start using it  Grin
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Request accepted : 33
Request expired : 33
Request signed : 02
Request complete :0
Request refused : 0
Fees received : 0

what does it mean please explain? why nothing fees received?
Activity: 578
Nice 1.9.7.56 wallet update, keep up the good work!  I like the tweak to reduce fees.  I still think a wallet reskin would be nice though.
CLOAK is light and LOVE!   Kiss

we don't need dark in our community, better to be free and anonymous  Wink
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
only one market 
its good  Grin  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
you are talking about FUD Cheesy do not mind friend
No i'm talking about creating good video for YouTube, in promotional purposes.
People are interested for darknet but they don't know for any other coin except Bitcoin.
Also we must encourage their trust with good marketing tricks..
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

We've made a few post-release tweaks to the wallet, which should improve performance and stability for PoSA senders. We're also working hard on the dedicated OSX wallet release, which should be available soon. Please stay tuned for more updates and information on future features!

Please always backup you wallet.dat before using the new wallet!

New in Final Wallet version 1.9.7.56 codename "Indigo"

- Added an infinity symbol on the posa icon when there are 26 or more posa nodes.

- Fix for the fee calculation and allocation code -> this improve the success rate of sends with PoSA3.

- Ensure 'Send Cloak' page correctly tallies the available balance by taking into account PoSA reserved funds.

- Reduce the amount of fees PoSA senders must pay (Cloakers still get to split the full 1.8%).

Windows Installer v.1.9.7.56

xxx

Linux Wallet v.1.9.7.56

xxx

References:

PoSA3 Whitepaper
PoSA3 Security Audit

Peace and love,

Team Cloak

Activity: 448
One good video on youtube about potential of Cloakcoin will launch him on the moon.
This coin is perfect for Darknet so try to combine this coin and story about darknet and you will had many
viewers and new users will come overnight.

darknet+cloak = victory

But try to avoid high technical details, this comes in later videos..

you are talking about FUD Cheesy do not mind friend
Activity: 620
Are there any conf. nodes for the Wallet? I always have 1 or 2 connections.

normal you don't need configs. latest wallet the find nodes by it self just let it open and wait

I have the latest wallet but never was over 6 connections. Most time 2-4 connections. And the Wallet is always running.

And if I Start Wallet with Windows I have to close it because it's Not reacting. If I Start it manuell then all is good.

you may use:

node1.cloakcoin.com
node2.cloakcoin.com
node3.cloakcoin.com
node4.cloakcoin.com

I have 24 connections without any kind of conf

Thank you guys !
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Will there be some better PR in the near future? I really think more people should khnow about PoSA3 that we have a good future.

normal you don't need configs. latest wallet the find nodes by it self just let it open and wait

I have the latest wallet but never was over 6 connections. Most time 2-4 connections. And the Wallet is always running.

And if I Start Wallet with Windows I have to close it because it's Not reacting. If I Start it manuell then all is good.

you may use:

node1.cloakcoin.com
node2.cloakcoin.com
node3.cloakcoin.com
node4.cloakcoin.com

Thank you guys !
connections are not important for anon or cloakshield its independent  system (so for example you could have 30 anons but only 2 connections)

but if you more happy with more connections as 7 you can port forwarding in windows firewall udp/tcp port 29662
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
I have 4 connections and my wallet is synchronizing without any problems.
To be honest i don't even look how much connections i have this is no important at all,
 if you can use your wallet without problems.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

you may use:

node1.cloakcoin.com
node2.cloakcoin.com
node3.cloakcoin.com
node4.cloakcoin.com

Jump to: