Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 39. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear CLOAK Community,

the improved CloakCoin website is online now and we are happy to share the following updates and enhancements with you:

News Ticker
The news ticker is implemented and allows a better awareness of the updates to the visitors.

CLOAK Promo Video
The official CLOAK Promo Video is now integrated into the landing page which especially gives new members a quick introduction about the CLOAK project.

CLOAK Map
We have implemented a world map! In the upcoming weeks the location and information about all Cloak coordinators, partners and retailers accepting CLOAK will be added to give an overview of the current global CLOAK network.

Press Release
Also a press section for upcoming releases is now included in the CLOAK blog section in different languages.

Chat PopUp
Among other things we have a chat box integrated into the landing page where you can directly contact Cloak Team members.

Twitter
The latest tweets from our Twitter accounts were added to the page.

Blog
The latest news of CLOAK are on the new blog now available.

As you can see the website is still under construction but will be updated and improved step by step.
Our goal is to create an informative CLOAK platform which connects all current or prospective involved parties of the CLOAK project.

We hope you like it and looking forward to your feedback!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I must admit that I like this logo, which is simple and impressive, and looks very commercial and professional. The website is also very beautiful! From this point of view, CLOAK projects will not be bad

Nice sentiment but, you could have thought of something original rather than just copy the last poster...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I must admit that I like this logo, which is simple and impressive, and looks very commercial and professional. The website is also very beautiful! From this point of view, CLOAK projects will not be bad
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I must admit that I like this logo, which is simple and impressive, and looks very commercial and professional. The website is also very beautiful! From this point of view, your projects will not be bad and support you, because I like pretty professional things.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
, is there will be available mobile wallet ?

Android wallet is there! search "cloak wallet" in the google app store
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
, is there will be available mobile wallet ?

Dear Cloak Community,

We are proud to announce that Godex listed CloakCoin!

Godex.io is an international platform for fast, anonymous cryptocurrency exchange, with a low transaction fee!

http://godex.io

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Cloak Blog: http://bit.ly/2LbEjtP

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

Sorry, but I don't understand that. Does that mean, I Have to buy and sell Cloak the whole time for generating volume? When yes, isn't that just a pump and dump?

It doesn't have to be interpreted as P&D. You are just day trading. And trying to catch some profits.
Activity: 93
I have some cloaks in wallet for more than a month now and staking reward goes from 5 to 7 days and back i never received any staking rewards, i have 0 cloaking assists also, i am holding cloaks in normal address not cloaked one could that be a problem? thanks

There is no problem but 5-7 days means you have a very low number of cloak. that why staking needs a lot of time. you can compare it to mining BTC with a CPU, but when your coins stake you will get the reward as long as u did not move them before that.

Regarding enigma rewards: There're hardly any enigma tx on the network, coz most people still use regular transactions

Thank You
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
I have some cloaks in wallet for more than a month now and staking reward goes from 5 to 7 days and back i never received any staking rewards, i have 0 cloaking assists also, i am holding cloaks in normal address not cloaked one could that be a problem? thanks

There is no problem but 5-7 days means you have a very low number of cloak. that why staking needs a lot of time. you can compare it to mining BTC with a CPU, but when your coins stake you will get the reward as long as u did not move them before that.

Regarding enigma rewards: There're hardly any enigma tx on the network, coz most people still use regular transactions
Activity: 93
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf

Sorry, but I don't understand that. Does that mean, I Have to buy and sell Cloak the whole time for generating volume? When yes, isn't that just a pump and dump?
Activity: 323
Merit: 19

Binance Trading Competition - 5,000 CLOAK Giveaway

Competition Time: 2018/05/17 0:00 AM to 2018/05/23 0:00 AM (UTC)

Users will be ranked from 1 to 20 in terms of the total CLOAK volume traded on
their Binance account (includes both Buys & Sells)

CLOAK/BTC

CLOAK/ETH

The reward program will be as follows:

1st: receive 2,000 CLOAK
2nd: receive 1,000 CLOAK
3rd: receive 500 CLOAK
4th: receive 300 CLOAK
5th: receive 200 CLOAK
6-10th: evenly split a pool of 500 CLOAK
11-20th: evenly split a pool of 500 CLOAK

Happy trading!

And the Rules?

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003927451
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf

CLOAK/BTC

CLOAK/ETH

Happy trading!

And the Rules?

CLOAK/BTC

CLOAK/ETH

Happy trading!

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You did this for my Cloak paper wallet

I Opened the cloakcoin wallet, it was fully synced.

On the menu I navigate to 'Help' then 'Debug window' then on 'Console'

Then I wrote importprivkey  "OPTIONAL LABEL"

Is this a correct procedure?
Activity: 119
Well, at current Btc prices Cloak‘s ATH of 550k would equal $50. I guess we all agree that Btc will be rising, not falling. So imho $50/Cloak is not too optimistic - some people might call it pessimistic instead.

why price is not jumping just trading between 14 to 15 usd last 7 days eventhough volume is very heavy but price not rising?

Be a little patient and I promise you that soon we will see the price for a Cloak of at least $50. But not 7 days for this need

It's interesting to read your guess, how much time does it take to reach the $ 50? Since you say that it is not 7 days, then you have another assumption?

We should be there this summer.

an interesting assumption. I will definitely remember it and we will discuss it in August. I believe that the coin is promising, but it is unlikely that everything will turn out so quickly
Activity: 300
why price is not jumping just trading between 14 to 15 usd last 7 days eventhough volume is very heavy but price not rising?

Be a little patient and I promise you that soon we will see the price for a Cloak of at least $50. But not 7 days for this need

It's interesting to read your guess, how much time does it take to reach the $ 50? Since you say that it is not 7 days, then you have another assumption?

an interesting assumption. I will definitely remember it and we will discuss it in August. I believe that the coin is promising, but it is unlikely that everything will turn out so quickly
Activity: 119

Activity: 300

Pages:
Jump to: