Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 40. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com

CloakCoin highlighted in Forbes article for providing owners with “innate financial freedom”

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
why price is not jumping just trading between 14 to 15 usd last 7 days eventhough volume is very heavy but price not rising?

Be a little patient and I promise you that soon we will see the price for a Cloak of at least $50. But not 7 days for this need

This is usually a sign of consolidation of large players and traders in the asset before strong growth. A little patience for all of us who sells exactly will not hurt in a hurry, even the monero did not grow if you remember everything right.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
A lot of big ass whales are hoarding cloakcoins. Stay away!
Oh yes. And you know them  Roll Eyes

Please make it right: A lot of big ass whales are hoarding cloakcoins.
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
Is this the CloakCoin in coinmarketcap? Why this is not famous if the features were so pretty darn smart? I see the coin as good features and nicely designed. It should replace Zcash or Monero out there.

I love it when people catch on and get it.  The time is coming.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Is this the CloakCoin in coinmarketcap? Why this is not famous if the features were so pretty darn smart? I see the coin as good features and nicely designed. It should replace Zcash or Monero out there.
Activity: 112
Nice work to date but I still think you guys have a ways to go. Price of coin is another story though and prob even harder to make that fly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
why price is not jumping just trading between 14 to 15 usd last 7 days eventhough volume is very heavy but price not rising?

Be a little patient and I promise you that soon we will see the price for a Cloak of at least $50. But not 7 days for this need
Activity: 124
Merit: 1

In order for an asset to mature, stable volume and price level is needed (consolidation). Man how can you be so impatient to complain after 7 days? Cloak just listed on Binance give it some patience.

Lol - I guess the next step we'll have to witness is people who complain that the coins they buy don't double their price after 7 hours. Cheesy

Yes, some people really think you can become millionaire in one week Wink The best holding period is forever - Warren Buffet
Activity: 395
Merit: 129

In order for an asset to mature, stable volume and price level is needed (consolidation). Man how can you be so impatient to complain after 7 days? Cloak just listed on Binance give it some patience.

Lol - I guess the next step we'll have to witness is people who complain that the coins they buy don't double their price after 7 hours. Cheesy
Activity: 124
Merit: 1

Activity: 64
is Cloak available on bitmex? I want to long it 25x on margin trading it will be the best long of my life!

No, you can't trade Cloakcoin with leverage anywhere.
Activity: 93

I think it is a good price for long time holders to sell and it is very good price for speculators to get in, this could be darkhorse of anons definitely could reach 4th place after dash, monero and zcash in price per coin this year. Also big volume is great for spread of coin if it could reach half of spread that dash have it will go to the moon  Smiley
Remember when monero was 0,2-1$ and dash 2-5$ with volume increasing for few months before exploding.
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
Too many coins held by a few whales. Look elsewhere.

Top 100 owns 76.78 %.

Verge (XVG) is doing great. The top 100 hold 73%. I can guarantee you that if CLOAK hits the same market cap, the top 100 will hold a lot less than 73%.

Well, I guess that if most of the coins are held by a little group and they know what they are doing, the price will probably go up. Even though this is not exactly what one would expect from coins which supposedly should be based on decentralization.
Activity: 10
Bitcoin and most other altcoins have a similar distribution, this is not something new for cryptos. Pretty sure same goes for fiat money and gold ownership/wealth - big money buys positions early if they believe in the concept.
But coin spread is an important control metric to have available to the public, IMHO, it's better to have it than not.

To all you skeptics - what's the coin distribution for Monero? Most of you have no idea, and probably very few do. Does that bother you? Did you invest into or own any? There is no rich list, no top wallets that can tell you that - yet people still invest into Monero as well, because they believe in the project.

If you have a problem with distribution that CloakCoin has, you probably shouldn't invest in Bitcoin or half of other cryptos out there either, otherwise you're just a hypocrite. Or aware of it and just a measly troll Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Top 100 owns 76.78 %.

Dude, get a life! Go bother all the other coins in the same position meaning most of them...
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Top 100 owns 76.78 %.

That's the case for like every coin.

This isn't even a crypto exclusive thing. The 80/20 rule is pretty universal, and nothing is going to change that.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Top 100 owns 76.78 %.

That's the case for like every coin.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Top 100 owns 76.78 %.

Verge (XVG) is doing great. The top 100 hold 73%. I can guarantee you that if CLOAK hits the same market cap, the top 100 will hold a lot less than 73%.

I got into CLOAK because some time ago I had some loose change sitting around and I figured "What the hey?" CLOAK is my only crypto.

Warren Buffett has repeatedly stated that investors that know their markets should concentrate in stocks they know and not diversify.

But just between you and me and don't tell anybody, I have no idea where the crypto market is going to head. So I am going to diversify. It's kind of like creating my own personal crypto index fund.

I keep postponing the inevitable because it's going to mean a TON of research.

BTW does anybody know a pre-packaged crypto index fund, or coin, or whatever?

I honestly think CLOAK is a good, solid bet. But (again, please don't start the rumor that I don't know what I'm doing) but I really don't know where the crypto market is headed. I'm definitely going to hedge my bet.

I heard of a token "crypto20" which is a kind of index of the top20 on CMC.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
CloakCoin (CLOAK) all-in-one info now added here:

https://chatoncrypto.com/Crypto/C/56-CLOAK-CloakCoin

Thanks.

Nice infos. I have just stumbled on CLOAKcoin, have seen the circulating supply but didn't see data on the max supply and when it is planned to be reached, if there is a max supply.

There is no max supply.
Pages:
Jump to: