Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 37. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Are there any other agreements with the campaigns on the possibility of purchasing goods for a coin? Real estate is of course very cool, but I for example do not have so many coins. Maybe there is an opportunity to buy consumer electronics or something else. I think that it would be more in demand by users!
I think that in the coming years, namely 2018-2019 project CloakCoin will take place in the top ratings of the Cryptocurrency. The team does a lot and works hard, the coin CloakCoin has great potential!
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

With every step forward it is worth to take a look back!
We are proud to present you the revised Roadmap, started from the very beginning.
It includes everything CLOAK has achieved until today that we have managed together.

Besides, as we are very confident that CLOAK and the whole crypto branch is at its very beginning,
the Roadmap shows the upcoming steps through 2018 and 2019 to make CLOAK stronger for you and everybody.

You have also the possibility to click on every completed task to get to the corresponding announcement.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

PS: The Cloak Roadmap will be regularly updated!

We've already been there in December...
I think that this is not a side-altar. and I'm sure that the coin is worth more and much more! So I'm waiting for a repetition of pump and a crazy price increase!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
private msg me when cloak goes to 35$
CloakCoin of 35 sounds very cool! But I think that we will see such figures this year. see how actively this investment asset is growing. from 3 cents he rose a year. Therefore, the figure at 35 is quite real. I even think we can soon see such a cost!

We've already been there in December...
CloakCoin of 35 sounds very cool! But I think that we will see such figures this year. see how actively this investment asset is growing. from 3 cents he rose a year. Therefore, the figure at 35 is quite real. I even think we can soon see such a cost!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If what I remembered is right, Clif High just mentioned CloakCoin on his report released !
 Wink
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!

Dear Cloak Community,

We are proud to announce a partnership with Vistalli Casa-BitcoinXcasa, a 35 years experienced Italian famous real estate group that offer its own property solutions. In addition they accept CloakCoin as a payment method now!

"It is a pleasure to include CloakCoin as a new crypto currency for buying holiday houses in Italy. CloakCoin is a well-established cryptocurrency and well-known among crypto enthusiasts and continues to move forward becoming a mainstream crypto payment option alongside Bitcoin and Ethereum. All the CloakCoin investors will now have a new opportunity to cash out their CloakCoin directly buying one of the marvellous holiday houses in Italy,” says Davide Scola Crypto Marketing Manager for Vistalli Casa – BitcoinXcasa

In the beginning, the partnership agreement is expected to consider the use of CloakCoin for a maximum amount of 30% of the cost of the house and for the maximum amount of CloakCoin equal to 60.000 US dollar or 50.000 Euro. In the future, the acceptance for crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and CloakCoin will increase. For this reason, we feel obliged to offer our CloakCoin investors the opportunity to generate passive income as well as spending their CloakCoin for a coffee, goods, services or real estate.

CloakTV - Partnership with Vistalli Casa-BitcoinXcasa and Project CLOAK

Learn more about Vistalli Casa: http://www.vistallicasa.com
Learn more about BitcoinXcasa: http://www.bitcoinpercasa.it

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

This is really a good news. I am glad that i have this in my wallet. I wish they could add more features on android app. Undervalued coins relatively $7 each. Guys check this anonymous coin.

Dear Cloak Community,

We are happy to announce that you can get the Android wallet version 1.7.1 in the Google AppStore now!

- Fixed copy address from receive tab
- Fixed block-chain explorer
- Update about page
- Added privacy policy in app
- Some minor fixes
- Improved stability

Stay tuned for upcoming updates!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Hello CloakCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of CloakCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/cloakcoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

Nice clean interface, perhaps a little dated but OK for what you are doing. Articles need to be proofed and checked for proper composition if your are going to use English. Found it hard to follow some of them. Good general information on the coin, not too much, not too little. Nice work with a few improvements needed. All in all, a good start, I like it. Good luck!
Activity: 295
Merit: 100

Dear Cloak Community,

We are proud to announce a partnership with Vistalli Casa-BitcoinXcasa, a 35 years experienced Italian famous real estate group that offer its own property solutions. In addition they accept CloakCoin as a payment method now!

"It is a pleasure to include CloakCoin as a new crypto currency for buying holiday houses in Italy. CloakCoin is a well-established cryptocurrency and well-known among crypto enthusiasts and continues to move forward becoming a mainstream crypto payment option alongside Bitcoin and Ethereum. All the CloakCoin investors will now have a new opportunity to cash out their CloakCoin directly buying one of the marvellous holiday houses in Italy,” says Davide Scola Crypto Marketing Manager for Vistalli Casa – BitcoinXcasa

In the beginning, the partnership agreement is expected to consider the use of CloakCoin for a maximum amount of 30% of the cost of the house and for the maximum amount of CloakCoin equal to 60.000 US dollar or 50.000 Euro. In the future, the acceptance for crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and CloakCoin will increase. For this reason, we feel obliged to offer our CloakCoin investors the opportunity to generate passive income as well as spending their CloakCoin for a coffee, goods, services or real estate.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

What a news! This is super mega positive news! What good fellows the coin developers! Slowly move the coin into the real sector! I think that all crypto investors will soon be talking about CloakCoin!
Merit: 100

Dear Cloak Community,

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

It's nice to see the news, because many people began to forget about the cloak, and most people think that the project is dead, but it's not!
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello CloakCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of CloakCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/cloakcoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Remember to get enigma rewards you need to be online 24/7 and lucky enough to be choosen in an ENIGMA transaction, as of now we are not seeing a lot of these transactions
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So is it better to place coins in cloaking or just allow them to be used for Enigma transactions? Which has the better rate of return?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
It is very important, to have the opportunity, to buy a house with an anonymous coin. Especially these days with all the political stuff in Italy.

Dear Cloak Community,

-SNIP-

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Very nice! Great work CLOAK Team!

Dear Cloak Community,

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

looks like cloakcoin completly dead by value

You are such a flaming moron! The entire market is down. When are you going to learn how this all works?

Pages:
Jump to: