Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 407. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

still i do not understand why we are fighting each other why we can not wait for something good now it is time for cloak good days coming and we should talk on positive way because development going all good step by step if we need something perfect which something different from other coin we need some wait more if we have already much wait why we can not wait more?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Correctly enough to be silent and wait for a miracle. Marvel will not.
The current situation can be explained by the following reasons.
1.Incompetence. A few months last revision RC1. How much time are carried out to develop more complex projects.
2.Revaluation of own forces. This implies a critical deficiencies. Probably essentially unrecoverable.
3.Conscious misleading. Feeding useless Tipboat, Old Android etc. At a time when the main project is in place.
You can choose to your taste. I tend to number 2. Cool

Make me a offer, so i will buy all your coins Smiley
sell 10k 0.0005 Grin
And yes, you can ask me another lot at the same price as the market grows x20.
You can issue a smart contract. Lol.
I would not mind to continue the discussion without expression fuck and small girl.
Not because of political correctness. And because some eyes and ears can not withstand accumulated in me words.
Anything at paragraph 123. Cheesy
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
1.Incompetence. A few months last revision RC1. How much time are carried out to develop more complex projects.
2.Revaluation of own forces. This implies a critical deficiencies. Probably essentially unrecoverable.
3.Conscious misleading. Feeding useless Tipboat, Old Android etc. At a time when the main project is in place.

he don't have any coins he dumped all with loss and now crying like a small girl  Cheesy

He afraid not to be fucked Cheesy
Activity: 666

he don't have any coins he dumped all with loss and now crying like a small girl  Cheesy
Activity: 695

Your MacBook damn right. Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
If you think you can make big money in quick time with cloak you are wrong. I would suggest to move to next scamcoin maybe then you have luck and you will success.

Is better if people who are in cloak understand why we doing this here ...... Our vision in CLOAK project is not for quick big money if someone still didn't understand this, so i am sorry for him.

You can move forward to talk all this stupid stuff about price, volume etc.... its change nothing for future of CLOAK.

PEACE & LOVE for all believers and unbelievers!

What is going on with the MAC wallet and which version should be running at the moment?

Thanks guys in advance. 

http://www.cloakcoin.com/   waletts/mac(1.9.6.0)

This is what I get "'CloakCoin-Qt 2. app' is damaged and can't be opened.  You should move it to the Trash."
Cloak can not die waldozaur12

so much attraction to see this one line
Historical Snapshot - August 03, 2014

16    CloakCoin CloakCoin    CLOAK    $ 5,869,746    $ 1.30    4,520,161 *    $ 152,530    -0.04 %    -7.52 %    97.81 %
Cloak is not dead yet ?

No Cloak is ready for takeoff to the moon
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Cloak is not dead yet ?

I can feel that something big is coming
Activity: 695
I will buy all  Grin
WTS my 10kcloak. 5 BTC only. Grin

Already bought 10k Cloaks for 1.5 BTC  Smiley
We will see how much BTC i will get in future, i think easy x20 Grin
x0.20 Grin

Nice joke Cheesy
But i am a believer  Cool
If you think you can make big money in quick time with cloak you are wrong. I would suggest to move to next scamcoin maybe then you have luck and you will success.

Is better if people who are in cloak understand why we doing this here ...... Our vision in CLOAK project is not for quick big money if someone still didn't understand this, so i am sorry for him.

You can move forward to talk all this stupid stuff about price, volume etc.... its change nothing for future of CLOAK.

What is going on with the MAC wallet and which version should be running at the moment?

Thanks guys in advance. 

http://www.cloakcoin.com/   waletts/mac(1.9.6.0)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Thanks guys in advance. 
Need a little more 0.0005. Grin

The price again will happen 0.0005-6 after time,and then you can sell if you want. But it makes no sense to create tension in the topic,is not good for anyone.
 Need a little more 0.0005. Grin
I will buy all  Grin
WTS my 10kcloak. 5 BTC only. Grin

Stop crying with your 10k, here have and more big investors from you.
I will buy your 10k on 0.0001 and promise me you will shut up. Grin
Jump to: