Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 79. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Tons of accounts from shills, scammers and trolls

So true. Its really horrible how on every ANN of a project there is the "inhouse troll" fudding away the whole day. Sometimes its really funny, but considering that it scares some people and therefore slows down the growth of a coin is a shame.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

BTW: CloakCoinScam's crystal balls are about to break.

Never worked in the first place. He only makes "predictions" when the entire ALT market is down, after the fact, a self fulfilling prophecy without substance. He can "kiss my shiny metal ass"

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Cloak has no premine I guess, so the devs can't dump upon you.
The rise in CLOAK value was because of Twitter campaings.
Now arrived another campaign by CloakCoin Promo, as you have noticed.

There's no need to FUD or HYPE you from my side, take life, the cycles,
the way they come.

...And get your profit of it! Smiley

Cloakcoin is not done yet, surely, you've got to have Time!
The finished product will be great for us.

If you have no time and you panic and let other's panic
in your uncomforted situation, spread fud etc, well
what are you doing here?

Go away, leave more of the cake for the true believers in Cloak.

BTW: CloakCoinScam's crystal balls are about to break.
Activity: 176
CloakCoinScam I keep asking you but you refuse to answer, Since you know it all what coins do you recommend? oh you don't know. You're just on repeat
yelling SCAM and looks like a idiot

My BRO...... my BRO. I have said from the START of my time...................... the devs have DUMPED for BTC.

BIG. BTC. MONEY. BAGS. OK? That is the coin........ it has outperformed the CLOAK heavily (CLAOK was 250K Satoshi when I came on here....... now 60K!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS A 80% COLLAPSE)

whIch do You thinK was the better invest to hold my bro?

BTC is not the onLY coin to hold....... but............ it is safer than the CLOAK has been....... just open your eyes bro....... look at the CHARTS. CHARTS SPEAK and show MARKET ACTION......... the devs for the CLOAK Are all the hype you see?

"AUDIT IS COMING"
"ENIGMA IS COMING"
"SOURCE CODE IS BEING RELEASED"

ALL SINCE JANUARY 2017......... see wehre I am going here?

WATCH OUT

Can you tell me what do you want ?
Why you bother your self to post the same thing again and again ?
If the devs are scamers sell your coins and leave.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I had a lot of hope for Cloak.  Sold 95% of my bag a few months ago at 15X (from where I purchased).  One of the best returns I've ever achieved in crypto.

I lose hope when communication goes down the drain from a token.  Cloak's communication has been horrible.

CLOAK communication has been WONDERFUL, your just not on the right channel. This forum is just about worthless anymore. Tons of accounts from shills, scammers and trolls (CLOAKCOINSCAM) and nothing much else. If you want communication, join the SLACK or the private forums. All can be found on the OP of this forum or, at the website.  

www.cloakcoin.com

chat.cloakcoin.com

steemit.com/@cloak.blog/
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I had a lot of hope for Cloak.  Sold 95% of my bag a few months ago at 15X (from where I purchased).  One of the best returns I've ever achieved in crypto.

I lose hope when communication goes down the drain from a token.  Cloak's communication has been horrible.

My guess is that in the short term we'll see 20$ish and in the long term maybe 60$.

--
By the way, when is this happening again?
If all goes according to plan it'll be before New Year.

Thats great, looking forward to that event in december. Pricewise hmmm $20 in short seems much too me, but who knows. Everything is possible in crypto.

Good the explanation of "scam", I knew that already though. Just wanted to point out that CLOAK isnt one. Definitely true comparison with politics here, made me grin hard.

Thanks for your answer.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Haha CloakCoinScam, you Still can't answer a very simple question but thats fine. Btw cloak is still up 10x this year

Bitcoin is up way more buck-o. CLOAK has underperformed it a ton............ if you held BTC since i said to get out of cloak months ago........ you would be much richer than bag-holding the cloak......... check my old posts to see....... as I have said day after day, week after week, my analysis has come to life......... simple as that.
What will happen next with the current chart?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cloakcoin/
I'm gonna guess a short term drop of about 5%, then a nice boom once open source gets released; perhaps up to 40-50 dollars.

Lmao like this kid right here. 40-50 dollars? u WISH bro. Open source isn't getting released.
Haha my boys u guys are fool. What is your basis for $50 CLOAK or $20 or $60 lmao you have as much "basis" as i do yet i have the proven track record showing i am RIGHT......

All of my posts have come true...... yet none of u guys have had CLOAK go to crazy prices.

SHOW ME ONE POST WHERE CLOAK HAS GONE TO THE MOON AND STAYED THERE.

RIght? IT doesnt existttt.

IT HAS COLLAPSED JUST LIKe I HAVE BEEN sAYINg FOR The MONTHS now!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK THE CHARTS.
Check the timestamps.
Check it all and see who is right --------------> The big cat.... CLOAKCOINSCAM.

NEVER forget folks who has the proven track record here....... none of the guys saying cloak is going ot the moon have ANY proof or evidence... my posts have come true many times.

THANKS folks
Activity: 210
What will happen next with the current chart?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cloakcoin/
I'm gonna guess a short term drop of about 5%, then a nice boom once open source gets released; perhaps up to 40-50 dollars.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Since when is CLOAK a scam? This is bs, I've done my due dilligence on this one it is a legit coin that is around for some time now. I bought yesterday and am happy with my decision.
“Scam” is one of the default insults in the crypto world when the person insulting has nothing bad to say about whatever he is insulting. Similar to what we always see in politics, the same generic insult with nothing to back it up.

Even the big coins (Bitcoin, XMR, DASH, LTC, ect.) all get called scams, even sometimes by reputable people.
http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/12/investing/jamie-dimon-bitcoin/index.html

--
What do you guys expect pricewise from CLOAK after open sourcing the code?
My guess is that in the short term we'll see 20$ish and in the long term maybe 60$.

--
By the way, when is this happening again?
If all goes according to plan it'll be before New Year.
Since when is CLOAK a scam? This is bs, I've done my due dilligence on this one it is a legit coin that is around for some time now. I bought yesterday and am happy with my decision. What do you guys expect pricewise from CLOAK after open sourcing the code? By the way, when is this happening again?
Activity: 41
Haha CloakCoinScam, you Still can't answer a very simple question but thats fine. Btw cloak is still up 10x this year
CloakCoinScam I keep asking you but you refuse to answer, Since you know it all what coins do you recommend? oh you don't know. You're just on repeat

My BRO...... my BRO. I have said from the START of my time...................... the devs have DUMPED for BTC.

BIG. BTC. MONEY. BAGS. OK? That is the coin........ it has outperformed the CLOAK heavily (CLAOK was 250K Satoshi when I came on here....... now 60K!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS A 80% COLLAPSE)

whIch do You thinK was the better invest to hold my bro?

BTC is not the onLY coin to hold....... but............ it is safer than the CLOAK has been....... just open your eyes bro....... look at the CHARTS. CHARTS SPEAK and show MARKET ACTION......... the devs for the CLOAK Are all the hype you see?

"AUDIT IS COMING"
"ENIGMA IS COMING"
"SOURCE CODE IS BEING RELEASED"

ALL SINCE JANUARY 2017......... see wehre I am going here?

WATCH OUT
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
haha my BOYS............ where are we now?!?!??!! 64K SATOSHI PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Open source is coming!"
"Open source is coming!"
"The audit is coming!"

Wake UP and SMELL the COFFEE folks!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT HAPPENING. COLLAPSE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE DEVS DECLOAK THEMSELVES AND BECOME THE TRANSPARENT.. ALL TALK NO ACTION DEVS

muST understand OK?

HahaHa you are killing me, I got to sit down I'm laughing so hard.  It's got going to work though CookiecoinScammer we're not selling  so you can buy lower, not going to happen in this lifetime -  but you get an 'A+' for effort !
Activity: 41
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
the volume of the brochure is very pleasant, but why the price does not grow so fast? so much dumping, so mind, I think
The entire market is dumping due to Bitcoin's correction after it hit 11,000$ the other day. It'd be hard to expect anything else other than for cloak to lose some of it's dollar value, but it has actually manage to get a higher BTC value at the moment.

"haha..." - ADDITIONAL CRAP DELETED -

You are a fool's fool for sure but, I see your migrating to new areas of attack. At least your not as totally boring as you used to be. I suppose nothing will happen with Bitcoin until the dev (Satoshi) "DECLOAKS" himself and becomes transparent as well? Strange how you always pick times when the entire market is down to post your shit. ROTFL!!   Grin Grin

HA MY BRO......... go hang out with Bender ok?HuhHuh? CLOAK-junk is DEAD and u know it my man..... price has never recovered........ devs have not delivered. Months and MONTHS of talk and no action. The ENIGMA system is SHADY and scary..... it could be the NSA honeypot ya? knOw what I am saying bro???

WATCH OUT FOLKs
Activity: 336
the volume of the brochure is very pleasant, but why the price does not grow so fast? so much dumping, so mind, I think
Pages:
Jump to: