Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLUB] ClubCoin Swap - Release date to be announced shortly!! - page 10. (Read 58195 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Still high volume, Must just be churning the fuck out of it, surely no-one trading cryptos would just buy it without at least looking here first.
If so.... well suckers and there money

A lot of the Bitclub members are new to the scene and well, they surely will get their asses bit.

If Clubcoin goes burst, this is bad for cryptos. The will say it was a Cryptocurrency that harmed them. But it was just a Multi-Level-Marketing Ponzi-Scheme. It’s a schame
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
bye bye clubcoin Wink
Activity: 205
Merit: 114
Joshua J. Bouw
Still high volume, Must just be churning the fuck out of it, surely no-one trading cryptos would just buy it without at least looking here first.

A lot of the Bitclub members are new to the scene and well, they surely will get their asses bit.
Joshua J. Bouw
Exactly how does a coin with nothing to offer and 4 pages of thread crack 00.4+ sat's

Complete BS Maybe this is Bittrex trying to make some money back on update?
630+ BTC volume..... pfft. my Arse

I don't even know mate. My assumption is some of the Bitclub members over buying the hell out of it and not knowing how over priced it actually is. I still think it is way over priced.

I have heart this is a kind of Multi-Level-Marketing thing like OneCoin. If that is the case this is not very interesting. There are a lot of other interesting high staging coins you can buy, like HOdlcoin for example

Not at all. There is no MLM involved in Clubcoin except for our initial distribution of which was fully given away.

build/bitcoin.o: In function `main':
bitcoin.cpp:(.text.startup+0x143): undefined reference to `qInitResources_clubcoin()'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:530: recipe for target 'clubcoin-qt' failed
make: *** [clubcoin-qt] Error 1

qmake error compiling  Huh

Is this latest off of Github? We will get it checked out.

Exactly how does a coin with nothing to offer and 4 pages of thread crack 00.4+ sat's

This isn't your average scam coin.
It has its origins in the BitClub Network MLM. As they get more and more overextended in making investment repayments (I'd estimate that of every dollar of new sucker money they take in, about 60 cents goes straight into the matrix structure) I'd think they will push this coin as a substitute 'return' on $/BTC investments, hence the need to establish a "value" for it asap..

I am skeptical about this. When I spoke to everyone, nobody knew what was happening and everyone was asking me what was happening. I still have no idea why it was over bought.

You think that's crazy.....

Here's fat Vegas hustler/poker player/ponzi pumper/Bitclub Networker Russ Medlin ELI5ing why ClubCoin is on its way to a $25 billion market cap

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/2200090154334116865

A throwaway is ok.
I could only listen for a few minutes at a time. Imagine getting trapped in the elevator with this guy......

I thought that was pretty ridiculous myself.

It has its origins in the BitClub Network MLM. As they get more and more overextended in making investment repayments (I'd estimate that of every dollar of new sucker money they take in, about 60 cents goes straight into the matrix structure) I'd think they will push this coin as a substitute 'return' on $/BTC investments, hence the need to establish a "value" for it asap..

Total supply is 55347329.50666268 of which you can follow here: www.clubcha.in.
Joshua J. Bouw

If that is the case I would not involve myself here but on their homepage there are no mention of that,is it just our perception or what,this early there are a lot of negativism about this coin so what are we going to expect from this coin?

We will be posting that information shortly once we get confirmations on most ends.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I have heart this is a kind of Multi-Level-Marketing thing like OneCoin. If that is the case this is not very interesting. There are a lot of other interesting high staging coins you can buy, like HOdlcoin for example

If that is the case I would not involve myself here but on their homepage there are no mention of that,is it just our perception or what,this early there are a lot of negativism about this coin so what are we going to expect from this coin?
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Price is at 0,002 BTC
Total Supply 82,021,403
That would mean Market Cap: 62 Mio $
Who's buying that s* ?
what a well performed crappy scam Shocked

Here's fat Vegas hustler/poker player/ponzi pumper/Bitclub Networker Russ Medlin ELI5ing why ClubCoin is on its way to a $25 billion market cap

A throwaway is ok.
I could only listen for a few minutes at a time. Imagine getting trapped in the elevator with this guy......
couldn't open your link (dont have an account), but Shocked Shocked Shocked
did a quick search on youtube for bitclub and clubcoin ...
I'm speechless, tons of clips that advertise this shit.
I'm even more Angry now
scams like this hurt bitcoin and all cryptos
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Price is at 0,002 BTC
Total Supply 82,021,403
Who's buying that s* ?

A throwaway is ok.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Price is at 0,002 BTC
Total Supply 82,021,403
Who's buying that s* ?
Activity: 691
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
build/bitcoin.o: In function `main':
bitcoin.cpp:(.text.startup+0x143): undefined reference to `qInitResources_clubcoin()'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:530: recipe for target 'clubcoin-qt' failed
make: *** [clubcoin-qt] Error 1

qmake error compiling  Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM

Great scam coin Tx Fee 1 Club coin.

static const int64_t MIN_TX_FEE = 10000;

Nope.
You can buy this scam only on bittrex and transfer to wallet cost 1 club coin.
Joshua J. Bouw

static const int64_t MIN_TX_FEE = 10000;

Nope.
Joshua J. Bouw
This has the look and feel of a bob coin.

Ouch that stung.
Joshua J. Bouw
LOL, all the beggars coming out of the woodwork now this PoS is entering pump phase.

I know right? Haha.
Pages:
Jump to: