Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLUB] ClubCoin Swap - Release date to be announced shortly!! - page 6. (Read 58195 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Any news? Bittrex delist the coin...

I think that the developers of the coin maybe abandoned this project, recently bitclub announced a new version of the wallet and a powerful advertising company of the clubcoin, but the coin looks abandoned. Also Bittrex increased requirements for listing coins. No news, no coin development, no CoinPay progress, look as dead.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
Any news? Bittrex delist the coin...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
[immediate action required] ClubCoin Team please contact us ASAP at: https://support.coinomi.com/ to prevent delisting, thank you.
Activity: 1
Sorry to have to tell you, but they are not paying members either.
I have followed bitclub network for a couple of years but never joined. 
However, I do have several friends that did join and all 4 of them are sitting
with thousands of clubcoin they requested a withdrawal of over 18 days ago.

No communication from the company.  So in my opinion it definitely proves what
I suspected all along!  They have run out of money or at the very least do not have
enough to cover their clubcoin investors.  So Sad, Looks like another one is about to bite the dust. 
Activity: 4
I have invested in this coin a month ago as per recomendation of my friend. What a stupid decision that was. That coin stuck at around 2 USD price.
I don't even know what this coin is and its features. Daily volume isn't that low but why people buy it. Does anyone know what this coin is ?
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
It seems this is an old coin POW is long over

For POS only now
Activity: 126
It seems this is an old coin POW is long over
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
Anyone have working Node that I can add?

I am moving my Clubcoin from my Bitclub Network wallet to my local wallet for staking.

My coin was staking within the Bitclub Network Virtual staking for 2 years aleady. time to move it to my own wallet for higher interest.

Mining share in my Bitclubnetwork also giving me very happy earning and continue without end date which is cool. Using the BTC earning to buy more Clubcoin for more staking interest

Encourage you to open a free account to check out too and can use the sponsor name if you like (or PM if you like more info): btcmaster000

You will also get some additional details of the clubcoin news within the system. Cheers!
Activity: 51
this project is good because as you can see clubcoin help out us through long term of trading and buying.. and looks this will be a faster crypto currencies exchanger.. the concept is also great looking forward to your success.. goodluck.

hello,

is there active nodes ?
can not synchronize the network.

thank you
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
this project is good because as you can see clubcoin help out us through long term of trading and buying.. and looks this will be a faster crypto currencies exchanger.. the concept is also great looking forward to your success.. goodluck.
Activity: 51
hello,

is there active nodes ?
can not synchronize the network.

thank you
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Why is it that coin swap always happened all time. What is the important of swap now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Do you plan to get this coin on some better easier to use exchange? Bitrex sucks!
Activity: 7
huge update from bitclub - coinpay release soon - clubcoin moved up
price target in 2018 - 75$ or even more ...
at the moment very cheap - but this will change when coinpay is out!
take yout chance with bitclub networt - sponsorname: EXEAT

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
the name of the project is very good and unique, club coin that has its own meaning.
just relax and hodl!
konsolitation - coinpay launch in jannuary
only weak hands sell - this coin has enormous potential!
register at bitclub network with this sponsor name : EXEAT
buy some clubcoins and hodl!!!
its the coin of the bitclub members - at the moment there are more than 200.000 members - clubcoin will move much higher when coinpay launches
(soft launch 2. december - hard launch jannuary 2018)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
is it the coin of bitclubnetwork

Built-in Users = Adoption

Clubcoin was first introduced to BitClub Network members as a strategic way to distribute the coins across a global network of users. This model gives Clubcoin a unique advantage over most coins in the market as it will continue to be issued and distributed worldwide to a fast growing user base.

Thats really interesting. I like coins with unique ways of distribution. Is the developing progressing? How big is the community so far? Hope to get some answers here Smiley
Activity: 1
Hello,
my CLUB Coin wallet (Windows) doesn't sync. "0 connections to the network" and this for many hours.

Any ideas appreciated!

Thanks a lot !!

Hello

is your wallet synced?
Check your windows firewall and unblock

best regards
dear friends!

you can use Exeat as your sponsorname!!

best wishes,
wagogo