Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLUB] ClubCoin Swap - Release date to be announced shortly!! - page 13. (Read 58195 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
It seems this is an old coin POW is long over

Yes, the PoW is long over since October. The distribution was given out to Bitclub Networks as a form of ICO. As of 3 weeks ago, we took over the coin to ensure that both Bitclub Network and Clubcoin are kept separate and that everything is completely community ran.

So no coins for bitcointalk members only if they buy from bitclub members on an exchange. Big no from me

Lots of coins for bitcointalk members who want to get involved in the community!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 205
Merit: 114
Joshua J. Bouw

Yes, the PoW is long over since October. The distribution was given out to Bitclub Networks as a form of ICO. As of 3 weeks ago, we took over the coin to ensure that both Bitclub Network and Clubcoin are kept separate and that everything is completely community ran.

So no coins for bitcointalk members only if they buy from bitclub members on an exchange. Big no from me

I should mention that we will be doing a public giveaway shortly and we will be posting the details soon. We got a ton of coins to give out to everyone. Initial distribution was to Bitclub Network members.

Cheers.

This already sounds better i will keep my eye on it. Good luck

We will be posting stats of the top wallets and their purposes too as well. The top wallets are mainly rewards wallets meant to be given out. All the coins we want to be distributed in full.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

I should mention that we will be doing a public giveaway shortly and we will be posting the details soon. We got a ton of coins to give out to everyone. Initial distribution was to Bitclub Network members.

Cheers.

This already sounds better i will keep my eye on it. Good luck
Joshua J. Bouw

Cheers.

Joshua J. Bouw

Not in any form is ClubCoin a tool of the Bitclub Network and should not be treated as such. 

That's not what they say.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitclub-network-mlm-promises-false-testimonials-and-pos-coin-avoid-1152263

Although ClubCoin has and may work in a variety of capacities with the Bitclub Network, ultimately they have different agendas. We are determined to ensure that ClubCoin is a community driven, decentralised and transparent digital currency. Development, projects and the overall direction of ClubCoin will be decided by the community and implemented by a team of developers who act autonomously, without any influence or direction from the Bitclub Network.    
Joshua J. Bouw

ClubCoin is pure Proof of Stake 2.0 coin

Launch Date: 8 Dec 2016

Again for reading purposes
Launch Date: 8 Dec 2016 ??

Originally that was the plan. However we had to make sure everything was ready and change everything from initially what was handed to us to ensure that it was legit. It'll be changed to reflect the actual launch.

Thanks.
Joshua J. Bouw
It isn't. We got handed the keys and we will insure that the coin is community orientated opposed to connected as to what you say is 'dodgy'.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Not in any form is ClubCoin a tool of the Bitclub Network and should not be treated as such. 

That's not what they say.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitclub-network-mlm-promises-false-testimonials-and-pos-coin-avoid-1152263
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

To encourage accessibility and make trading ClubCoin, as well as other crypto-currencies, easier and ClubCoin has begun development of Swap, a new web application which will help revolutionise the way you manage your money.
Swap, ClubCoins upcoming currency exchange application, will requires no signup process to use and will allow for nearly instantaneous crypto-currency conversion between ClubCoin and Bitcoin. With no bid and ask orders and accounts, the convience of our new application will be felt with the development of a faster and more secure exchange platform.

Starting initially swapping ClubCoin to Bitcoin and vice versa the plan is to eventually branch out into exchanging ClubCoin with a wide range other digital currencies. The application will not facilitate fiat-to-cryptocurrency exchanges, but will operate exclusively as a cryptocurrency exchange that only converts cyptocurrencies to other cryptocurrencies.
Our aim is to ensure that one can, from start to finish, change currencies in less than ten seconds, with little to no /private information required. Let’s take a look at how it will work.

Let's assume you have Bitcoin and you want ClubCoin. It goes like this:
Select Bitcoin as the input and ClubCoin as the output
Provide your ClubCoin address in the box, then click the Start button
The application will generate a BTC deposit address for you. Please send your BTCs to this generated address. (Don't send more than the Deposit Limit).
In a few moments, your ClubCoin will be sent to you.
No emails or passwords. No lengthy sign­up process. No accounts. No bid and ask orders. No friction.
Our goal is to be one of the fastest and most convenient ways to swap digital currencies, and the exchange rate will always remain competitive.
Pages:
Jump to: