Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLUB] ClubCoin Swap - Release date to be announced shortly!! - page 4. (Read 58195 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
coin converts to erc20 token. if you change them till 31.12. you get 1:1,6 coins.

anyone has a netwerk connection at the windows wallet?
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Replied on: 10-16-2018 11:48 AM
What about the update from the 15.10.18?
nothing till now. not even an response for your customers. Sad

Replied on: 10-16-2018 04:00 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your ticket. We are in process of releasing the update. There were a few issues yesterday that had to be corrected, but we anticipate still being able to release the updates within the next 24 hours. We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Sincerely,
BCN Support
Activity: 19
coin crashed around 100% ... big news?
15.10.18 ........mark this date!!!!
BIG NEWS ARE AHEAD
Which site?? https://clubcoin.co
Yeah since a while, they are working on a whole new page.
But in first permission was the https://bitclubnetwork.com overhaul.
Do you need something from the page?
Maybe the Wallet for staking(but the reward is at this time very random an low, if you understand
a little bit trading i would recommend this for you)
Activity: 6
site  not working
Activity: 58
New exchange coingamex.com accepts Clubcoin, in case you are interested

CLUB/BTC and CLUB/ETH markets
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Yobit is still support this coin

Appears to be trading on TreadeSatoshi also
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
What about the site? there are always some problems, now it is not available, only I have problems?
Activity: 395
Merit: 408
Bitcoin OG artworks collection
Yobit is still support this coin
Activity: 103
Does anyone know how/why this coin has Ledger support now?
Activity: 296
Clubcoin dead coin dont talk about it
Activity: 22
It's possible that they are build a new team and a new website with PC wallets. But apparently the Bitclub Network do not have a specific devs team and all the developments are created by freelancers.

Very interesting why the server clubcoin.co was stopped, any have ideas about this event?

Also Bitclub have a lot of domains for ClubCoin, look at this: clubcoin.org clubcoin.info clubcoin.io

Maybe soon will be launched a new domain? But the only thing we want at the moment is to get information about the status of the project and any other events of this coin.

I have a more 200K CC and I lost a lot of money when the price of coin was dump. If you can, please send negative message to Bitclub Network and maybe they will start updating Coinpay, ClubCoin and other products.
I think DEV leaved the project
Activity: 178
Hi, with whom shall I get in touch to regarding marketing opportunities for your project?
Activity: 171
Anywhere to follow what is going on with this coin? Dev around? Twitter is hardly a big help since the only post this year was "2017 is going to be a great year"...unfortunately not shaping up that way but there is still months to go:-)
Activity: 155
Interesting concept. Sounds a bit like shapeshift or changelly. Is it comparable to those or shall this work as a decentralized "swapping" platform, via smart-contracts in some form? I guess Bancor provides something similar with their Tokenchangers for eth based cryptocurrencies. Another question is: how is liquidity provided, as there are no buy and sell orders as it seems, what will happen if there are many people wanting to swap the same ? Would be happy to learn more.
Does the Bitclub plan to start promotions a clubcoin or this coin has die?
Why did the developers drop the coin to death. They just spit on us.

I half a year ago bought clubcoins for 40 000 USD now my coins have a price 5 000 USD. I want to say "thank you" to the developers. Blockchain hosting has also expired and will soon be removed. No development, only some promises. As there are no new listings on exchanges, for sure this coin does not want to be added because it is garbage.
I am very sad because i got in touch with the Bitclub and clubcoin.

I propose to collectively contact with the company Bitclub Network and demand the development of a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: