Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLUB] ClubCoin Swap - Release date to be announced shortly!! - page 12. (Read 58195 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
ClubCoin hit just over $1.00 per coin over night on the Bittrex Exchange!!

BOOM SHIVA! Totally unexpected! Now it's down hovering at around 0.4 cents as expected. If anyone can shed some light on the unexpected rise i'd love to hear your theory.
Activity: 205
Merit: 114
Joshua J. Bouw
Bitclub network is a network marketing community focused on bringing people into Bitcoin and the digital currency revolution.

That's one way of putting it, another way is a huge, well organized and seed funded Ponzi with a predatory MLM structure attached, the creators of which will run away at some point with many millions of dollars.

FWIW, I'm not going to troll you or your thread because of my belief that BCN is 'dodgy' and if your motivation is honest, then good luck to you.
I'm not into altcoins, but skimming the history of Blackcoin it's obvious that you guys have put a lot of work in over a period of time and have a loyal following.
This development has, unsurprisingly, surprised me and until I work out the ramifications of it, you have a holding "guilt by association" tab with me, which I'm sure you won't lose any sleep over.

Cheers mate. My work with Blackcoin was a lot of hard work and very honest work. It will be the same with this. We got a development team, some from Blackcoin working on this including my Chinese team to help out in China.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Had a bad experience with Bitclub Network  I am calling this just another way to SCAM people be CAUTIOUS  Angry
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
oh yeah that's true don't post addresses here.
PMed you dev.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
CcW4LgpNVQdAxhfT54RXZkMWa9MX384aCP

Hey man welcome to the community!

Hey man i downloaded wallet too ,but when people will leave add here mods will close you this topic.That's the rules in this forum ,so better post add in pm to dev.
Sent you pm  Smiley
It is just to show that we have joined or downloaded the wallet .There is no giveaway now ,check the addresses no transactions.

I am inn too -- CWChnN8hgEp18kjtEm5tQoVBpT4vEVUj8w

the creators of which will run away at some point with many millions of dollars.
Investing money depends on you .But losing the free coins couldn't be that bad with a possibility to cashout before.

I should mention that we will be doing a public giveaway shortly and we will be posting the details soon. We got a ton of coins to give out to everyone. Initial distribution was to Bitclub Network members.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Bitclub network is a network marketing community focused on bringing people into Bitcoin and the digital currency revolution.

That's one way of putting it, another way is a huge, well organized and seed funded Ponzi with a predatory MLM structure attached, the creators of which will run away at some point with many millions of dollars.

FWIW, I'm not going to troll you or your thread because of my belief that BCN is 'dodgy' and if your motivation is honest, then good luck to you.
I'm not into altcoins, but skimming the history of Blackcoin it's obvious that you guys have put a lot of work in over a period of time and have a loyal following.
This development has, unsurprisingly, surprised me and until I work out the ramifications of it, you have a holding "guilt by association" tab with me, which I'm sure you won't lose any sleep over.
Downloaded the wallet from http://clubcoin.co but the 'map port Upnp' is selected by default ?

The main ANN needs to be updated but, here is the Block Explorer!

http://clubcha.in/

Enjoy.

add this in the OP.
Activity: 770
Nice to see it already at trex. Surprisingly good work Smiley
Activity: 606
This coin already on trex, this dev is quick or have spare btc Cheesy

I think it's the second: D

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
This coin already on trex, this dev is quick or have spare btc Cheesy
Joshua J. Bouw
im afraid to ask any questions cos maybe they would've been addressed in the Great Wall of text above, but for a start what is BitClub and how come this coin is ancient ?

The coin is 'older' so that we had time to distribute the currency for free to Bitclub Network members + had proper services readily available such as the Blockchain Explorer and had time to contact exchanges and going through the verification process.
Joshua J. Bouw
The main ANN needs to be updated but, here is the Block Explorer!

http://clubcha.in/

Enjoy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
im afraid to ask any questions cos maybe they would've been addressed in the Great Wall of text above, but for a start what is BitClub and how come this coin is ancient ?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Joshua J. Bouw
legendary
Activity: 938
If anyone out there has what one might deem an interesting question, ask away, open a wallet and we will throw you some coin to welcome you into the community!

:oBAM Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: