Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLUB] ClubCoin Swap - Release date to be announced shortly!! - page 2. (Read 58195 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Кaк пoнимaю мы ycлышaли мecяц нaзaд пycтыe oбeщaния Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
It looks like a time delay of fraud, they understand that they will not do anything, they just promise. Do they really think their blockchain is so important? Bitclub can not do anything because they do not need it, they cannot fulfill their promise for 4 years because their company is a scam. Why do hardfork on clubcoin? This coin will still not get any better.
Activity: 21
New Update 03.06.2019 totally the wrong direction if you ask me

ClubCoin Update

We continue to go back forth about the future of ClubCoin. This is sort of an internal battle we continue to have about what is best for the coin. On one hand we could easily convert all the tokens to the ETH blockchain, or Binance blockchain or any other chain to build on top of their platforms.

By doing this we will instantly be able to use the new wallets, security and the thought is we could potentially get support from more exchanges to list it.

However, on the other hand we have a very valuable blockchain that has 4 years of history and it's distributed across many nodes. We have one of the ONLY remaining proof of stake coins that is actually working.

There is HUGE value in continuing to run our own blockchain and to keep it running in its original form (especially when it comes to CoinPay).

So here is where we stand....

Right now we are working on a hard fork that needs to happen either way and depending on how the fork goes we will decide whether to keep the coin on its own blockchain and continue with new distributed nodes, or whether we tokenize it and move to another chain where we lose all control but gain some easy to use features and the benefits of a bigger chain.

One of the main reasons we have yet to make a decision is because a lot of the ERC20 tokens are now dead and the market is a lot smaller than we imagined. Most of the ICO's that were built on ETH are now either worthless or barley support so we are a little hesitant in making this move.

We also feel like ClubCoin is different! We distributed this coin in 2015 and we NEVER sold the coin so we don't fall under any of the security tokens law. There are not a lot of projects around today that are still running and if we can continue to support own blockchain then it can be extremely valuable for all of us.

Plus, if we can eventually use it as the base settlement token of CoinPay there is MASSIVE value in this token and keeping control over it will be important! So the future of ClubCoin is currently being debated and we plan to make a decision in the next few months after the fork.

Keep your eye out for a new version of the ClubCoin website with a new core wallet that you will be able to download after the fork is completed

Thanks for your patience while we sort this out.

yobit is the only exchange left to sell. price went to hell Sad  maybe i will come back if there are some positive news but until then im out of clubcoin. its been a hell of a ride till today but thats it. im tired of bad news again and again. good luck for all of you guys
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Back then, when the market was favourable and everything seem almost easy, It was difficult to identify ClubCoin as scam, unlike these days. Therefore, so many fell victim of their scheme.
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM - price moved to hell
Activity: 58
ClubCoin delisted from exchange coingamex.com

Please contact us at [email protected] if you want that we list ClubCoin again!
@ 14:40 he talks about ClubCoin and answers questions

haha, he always says 2-3 weeks, but I have heard it for 2 years already.
it looks like some kind of prank or joke.  Roll Eyes
BC Trader and Russ Medlin - Exclusive interview with CEO of BitClub Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo735_nBO7k

video from the 15.04.2019

@ 14:40 he talks about ClubCoin and answers questions
Activity: 58
ClubCoin listed on coingamex.com

Pairs active:

CLUB/BTC

CLUB/ETH
Replied on: 04-12-2019 05:49 AM

news update again without clubcoin mention!!!!!
last update was 4 months ago, i see you dont care about your customers and your own products

Replied on: 04-12-2019 03:47 PM

Hello,

There is no new information on ClubCoin at this time. It will be included in an update as it becomes available.

If there is anything pertaining directly to your BCN account that you need assistance with, please let us know.

Regards,
BCN Support
Activity: 14
to long waiting dont know when Huh
any news? somebody ask about clubcoin at BC back office !?   Huh
 @Kuznecov What are you talking about?  Huh
ClubCoin was created and distributed by the BitclubNetwork.
Mainly as their primary Cryprocurrency for CoinPay.
As far as my information are correct, the new ERC20 Token is going to have the exact same name - ClubCoin
Its is just an Blockchain and security overhaul.
Do you think this token is not related to bitclub?
@Kuznecov the total supply is 160M. at least right now.
the ERC20 ClubCoin going to have more i guess if the want to exchange it 1 : 1.6.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/club/ - the original blockchain explorer

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/clubcoin/

https://coincheckup.com/coins/clubcoin

you can check it on several sites, also on https://bitclubnetwork.com/ if you search for ClubCoin

if the Circulating Supply would be known ClubCoin would end up somewhere in the >Top 150 in Market Cap
video from russ medlin QA i just found on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZIlpe3vk44

on 11:44 he answers some question on ClubCoin.
Hopefully he is not just promising.
recently there was a news update from the bitclub network....02.04.2019

but nothing about clubcoin and coinpay  Huh
so stay strong, maybe it will pay off someday i hope
This is crazy i know. I invested first back in 2017 when the whole bullmarket was running.
Guess when, @ fucking 6$ per one ClubCoin about .0008btc . the 2000% gain was because rumors said they tested CoinPay with a couple companies in south korea
and CoinPay will launch in January 2018..................... Lips sealed i was also there when bittrex anounced out of nowhere the desisting of CC, i woke up in the morning seeing -80% great..........and now the same with tradesatoshi. glad that they disabled trading so no panic sell happend, at least something

100 to 0 real quick
I became bankrupt with this clubcoin. I don't know what to do now. These lying bastards lied so much for almost 2 years. If I meet Russ Medlin, I will just strangle him.

What does the bitclub say? when updates this fucking clubcoin?
I can answer instead bitclub: NEVER,  because it is a scam!
Sender: ri........... Created: 3/7/2019 7:02:45 AM
Hello, Can I trade ClubCoin? at the moment it is not working.
Thank you

Sender: ModChicky Created: 3/7/2019 8:42:27 AM
Hi ri............,
At this moment CLUB coin Deposit and Trades are currently pause/disable because of the announcement that CLUB coin is going to be delisted.
Kind regards,
Mod Chicky

Sender: ri........... Created: 3/7/2019 11:11:47 AM
thank you for the quick response, will the trading get reenabled or not?
greetings

Sender: ModShin Created: 3/8/2019 6:59:30 AM
Hi ri.................
Trading and Deposit for CLUB will be "Disabled" until it will completely delist, we suggest you to withdraw your CLUB before the delisting schedule to avoid losing funds.
Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have other concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us again or file an Ticket report
Best Regards,
MOD Shin
Pages:
Jump to: