Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLUB] ClubCoin Swap - Release date to be announced shortly!! - page 3. (Read 58195 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
"Hello,

BTCPOP.co just started accepting token listings https://btcpop.co/listing

Only $1000 for Exchange listing, Pooled Staking for all user deposits, A Faucet (which pays out Btcpop's 2% of staking reward fee) and coins can be used as collateral for P2P loans.

Seems like a low cost, and they have API plans. I would like to stake there."
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Unfortunately, tradesatoshi will delist the ClubCoin on the 1st of April.

At the moment it is not possible to trade on Tradsatoshi!!!!! Buy and Sell are grayed out.You can Withdraw your ClubCoin to your Yobit.net - Wallet, bitclubnetwork.com - Wallet (or maybe to your desktop - Walltet). I tested Yobit and Bitclub and the withdraw worked so far as i can tell now. I did not try to withdraw to my desktop - wallet!!! I also asked tradesatoshi if they will resume trading Clubcoin till the deadline. I also asked Bitclub for new information. I will provide new information if i get some. Im just a normal Clubcoin holder as you might be , no offical or something else so do not pin me on my statements, the information i gathered by myself.

Be strong and have a nice day everyone.

no nothing.....i checked all websites i know: twitter, instagram, facebook, yobt, tradesatoshi, coinmarketcap, bitcoin forum, reddit, bitclub, coinpay, clubcoin.
each with the words coinpay, clubcoin, bitclub and even more.......
also nobody from the community posted anything.
every single day i was online. but nothing.
guess a lot of patience is needed 
Activity: 22
Any news about this scam?  Smiley
...........yeah another month and a half?
seems crazy to me.
i think it will take even longer as the past have proven this way to often Cry

Sure, they are so slowly like a turtles, BCN only promise to do something and nothing actions.
I think we need to start bringing up the hate to this guys and submitting a negative tickets and then maybe they will start moved to their promises. I want to believe but i can't already one year.
Ouch an other news update.........
BitClub News(13.12.18)
just a small part about CC, read below:

ClubCoin Conversion

We originally planned to launch this last month but we had to put it on the back burner for some pressing issues. Our plan is to make this live sometime in January. Probably closer to the end of the month.

As a reminder we are converting all ClubCoin tokens over to the Ethereum blockchain where they will become ERC20 tokens. This will allow us to deal with the coins much easier and have the market be more tradable across many exchanges.

We also have a brand new product that we have not announced yet. ClubCoin will play a big role in this new product and we want to roll them both out simultaneously so this was a big reason for the delay on the conversions as well.

Stay tuned for details about this new product we think it could be the biggest money maker of 2019 for BCN members and it ties in perfectly with our strategy.

...........yeah another month and a half?
seems crazy to me.
i think it will take even longer as the past have proven this way to often Cry
Good Morning everybody, just saw a webinar from Russ Medlin (CEO BitClub, as most of you should know Wink)

(youtu.be/zyx1pP9L1ck)      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyx1pP9L1ck&feature=youtu.be

He recorded this i think on the 7th of Dec. Video came out on Sunday i guess.
He is talking most of the time about mining earnings and stuff like this.
After 01:10:01 he gives a short update about ClubCoins situation.
To be honest he just said it is delayed and the timeframe was way to optimistic. Roll Eyes
Just have a short look at it.
Activity: 5
Oбмeнять нe гдe нeльзя!!! Oни caит вce нe мoгyт oбнoвить тoлькo oдни пycтыe oбeщaния! Пycтocлoвы!!!!
Activity: 42
Where to exchange Clubcoin at erc20
Activity: 5
Ceгoдня 3.12.2018 пoлтopa мecяцa нaзaд oбeщaли oбнoвлeнния,oбeщaли oбмeн 1-1,6,и cкaзaли чтo в янвape oбмeн бyдeт 1 к oднoмy! Пo фaктy ничeгo нe пpoизoшлo,кaк дoлгo бyдeт oбнoвлятьcя caит и кoгдa бyдyт нoвocтиHuh oбмeн??
Deposit and Withdraw is working finally on Yobit!
When this fucking idiots from BCN will keep their word. Already 22 Nov and no events, just clubcoin moved to down. I hate this  company and all what they do.
Yeah thier support and update policy are trash. You cant trust any dates of them, there will always be a delay.
I personally sold my Clubcoin 3 weeks ago. The risk right now to loose full is to high for me.
I tried several things to get the Yobit-Wallet working. After all i got scammed by Yobits-Fake Twitter accounts
because thier normal support was not answering important questions.
I lost a lot of money for investigation if its legit or not Sad

So for everybody over here Yobit have no Twitter support!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to share this information. but i think my twitter account is not viewable for everybody.
I dont now why. You can find me under richirich32cc.
i think they banned me from puplic tweets or so.
I you guys have a twitter account please share the information above.

Back to ClubCoin. i will wait until the end of the year to buy CC again. When the Website and the coinswap
stuff are working. Maybe the Tradesatoshi wallet crashes also. this happend several times in the past.
And it seems like the BCN is not trying to fix problems anymore. (because the technology is outdated).
Lets hope the best. see ya Smiley
Thank you my friend, keep us informed. But it seems to me they did not understand that your question was about the home page www.clubcoin.co This guys from BCN so slow and not credible. I guess they just will publish instructions how to exchange club coins to tokens at BCN account.  Smiley
i just ask the support about your question Wink

Ticket ID# 252398
Subject: Clubcoin conversion
Replied on: 11-06-2018 08:31 AM

How can i convert my Clubcoin to the new one. is the new conversion page working? i dont think so.
will there be the Chance to convert them on the new Clubcoin Homepage?
thank you

Replied on: 11-06-2018 04:18 PM

Hello,
We will be adding more information regarding the ClubCoin conversion soon. You do not need to provide your Ethereum address at this time.
Please keep an eye on the 'News' section of the website and tell your team to do the same, we will be releasing all relevant information on that page as soon as it becomes available.
Thank you for supporting BitClub Network!

Sincerely,
BCN Support Team
What about a non BitClub members, i dont have account at bitclubnetwork.com how i can convert my clubcoins to tokens?
For activate BitClub account I need to pay 100 usd and then exchange coins this is extra charges and no fair with hidden fees.

Somebody can ask about this at BitClub tech support by ticket?
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
This is the original statement from the BitClubNetwork:

As the crypto market continues to mature we have decided to make a major upgrade to ClubCoin that will benefit all ClubCoin holders.
Instead of continuing to run our own blockchain we have decided to convert all existing ClubCoin to the Ethereum blockchain and issue a new ERC20 token in its place.
Because today ERC20 tokens have become the standard of the industry and they are much easier to deal with, use, secure, and maintain moving forward.
Plus, by moving to the ETH chain we will be added to more exchanges, be included in more wallets, and it will also allow ClubCoin to become the native token for all CoinPay invoices.
For those of you holding ClubCoin there is an opportunity for you to get more ClubCoin when you convert it, but you have to do it by the end of the year. You will receive 1.6 new ClubCoin for every 1 ClubCoin you convert before January 1st 2019.
Example: If you have 100 CC right now you can convert and get 160 CC on the new Ethereum chain.
This is a limited time offer that will expire at the end of the year. After January 1st 2019 you can still convert ClubCoin at a 1:1 ratio (this will last forever until all ClubCoin has been converted).
There is a new page in our Members Area for you to convert ClubCoin starting November 1st. Everyone will have 60 days to convert at the ratio of 1 to 1.6
Make sure you have secured all of your tokens so you can be ready to convert them starting November 1st. If you have ClubCoin currently sitting in your BitClub virtual wallet then you can easily convert it from there by changing the withdrawal address to the unique address generated for you during the conversion process.

for your questions
1. I have no information about that. I hope that they will release a guide(On their website ether bitclubnetwork.com or clubcoin.co) They said there will be the opportunity
to convert them straight on the main website. Maybe it is the easiest way to send them over to the BitClubNetwork and let them do the work. But I dont know exactly.
2. There are also no Information about this. the max. supply right now is 160.000.000CC (about 100.000.000CC are mined/staked right now). Personally i hope its gonna be the same
otherwise i dont know what will happen to the price if there are more.

Thanks for the info.  Good to see some activity.
This is the original statement from the BitClubNetwork:

As the crypto market continues to mature we have decided to make a major upgrade to ClubCoin that will benefit all ClubCoin holders.
Instead of continuing to run our own blockchain we have decided to convert all existing ClubCoin to the Ethereum blockchain and issue a new ERC20 token in its place.
Because today ERC20 tokens have become the standard of the industry and they are much easier to deal with, use, secure, and maintain moving forward.
Plus, by moving to the ETH chain we will be added to more exchanges, be included in more wallets, and it will also allow ClubCoin to become the native token for all CoinPay invoices.
For those of you holding ClubCoin there is an opportunity for you to get more ClubCoin when you convert it, but you have to do it by the end of the year. You will receive 1.6 new ClubCoin for every 1 ClubCoin you convert before January 1st 2019.
Example: If you have 100 CC right now you can convert and get 160 CC on the new Ethereum chain.
This is a limited time offer that will expire at the end of the year. After January 1st 2019 you can still convert ClubCoin at a 1:1 ratio (this will last forever until all ClubCoin has been converted).
There is a new page in our Members Area for you to convert ClubCoin starting November 1st. Everyone will have 60 days to convert at the ratio of 1 to 1.6
Make sure you have secured all of your tokens so you can be ready to convert them starting November 1st. If you have ClubCoin currently sitting in your BitClub virtual wallet then you can easily convert it from there by changing the withdrawal address to the unique address generated for you during the conversion process.

for your questions
1. I have no information about that. I hope that they will release a guide(On their website ether bitclubnetwork.com or clubcoin.co) They said there will be the opportunity
to convert them straight on the main website. Maybe it is the easiest way to send them over to the BitClubNetwork and let them do the work. But I dont know exactly.
2. There are also no Information about this. the max. supply right now is 160.000.000CC (about 100.000.000CC are mined/staked right now). Personally i hope its gonna be the same
otherwise i dont know what will happen to the price if there are more.
New ClubCoin-Website in the making https://clubcoin.co/
New CoinPay-Website released http://coinpay.pw/index.html

Next step in ClubCoin Development:
- Blockchain switch to the ethereum Blockchain
- new ClubCoin will be a ERC20 Token
- starting from November 1st you can switch your current ClubCoin into the new ClubCoin
- from 01.11.18 till 01.01.19 at the rate of 1:1.6
- afterwards 1:1

the Bitclubnetwork will release more information how to handle this switch after the overhaul of the ClubCoin-Website https://clubcoin.co
Pages:
Jump to: